Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC chicas accountability log

Breakfast: MOG Bar

Lunch: chicken salad made with Walden's Farm Thousand Island zero cals

Snacks: 90cal Smart Pop popcorn

Dinner: Leftover Shepherds pie

Dessert: Slim Bear chocolate ice cream pop 90 cals

6 waters so far so 3 liters...or ~101 ozs

I was reading the ivillage South Beach diet thread. Very interesting post from moderator: diabetics can skip phase 1. I didn't know that! Go to a light phase 2. This means my sweet potatoe chip two handful gobble is okay. As long as it's not repeated, of course. So tomorrow I will add one fruit and one whole grain bread. Yes! I went back to the book and could not find this info anywhere. Very Happy Camper!!!!

Worked today (very tired, what's new:rolleyes: )...Glad to be working though. Here goes...Did okay considering there was a humongous sheet cake and about 4 dozen Cookies staring me in the face as soon as I walked in the breakroom door this morning.....Didn't have even a morsel :hungry:

Breakfast: 3 bites of mini crustless quiche with ham/cheese

AM Snack: 2 crackers with 2 Tbsp crab salad

Lunch: 1/2 cup leftover beef/vegetable stir-fry, a few strips of red peppers dipped in about 1-2 tbsp hummus.

PM Snack: 2 crackers with 2 Tbsp crab salad

Dinner: 1/4 cup Salmon salad

Evening Snack: FF vanilla yogurt ice cream cone

Water: 48 ounces

Exercise: 3.5 miles at work walking

Puts me at a total of 783 calories for today with 51 grams Protein....probably need to eat some more before bed, but don't really feel like it tonight.

Oh Cate....where are you girlie????:bandit

1 Protein Bar

1 cup crustless pizza (i.e. ragu, turkey pep & cheese melted in microwave)

1 piece Baklava (not great but not bad considering I was craving an entire sheet pan of the stuff after the time I had today - see other thread)

Water - 32oz

Breakfast: MOG bar...

Lunch: I grabbed one of those tuna to go packs and survived a day with no prepared lunch...didn't do as well at dinner.< /p>

Dinner: one slice buffalo chicken pizza, one slice white pizza

10 bottles of Water so far, 5 liters or ~169ozs

Breakfast: 3 bites crustless quiche

Lunch: 1/2 cup leftover beef/vege stir-fry (yay, it's finally all gone:tired ), 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese.< /p>

Dinner: 1/4 cup diced cheese cubes, 1/4 cup diced summer sausage, 100 calorie pack of cheese nips

Snack: Sonic Vanilla Ice Cream Cone

Water: 56 oz water/tea

Exercise: The usual....work.

Puts me at 956 calories for the day and 59 gms Protein. Must go to bed now....you all are doing great. Nighty Night:notagree

Ok what did I eat today...

32 oz Water, 12 oz. coffee w/ calorie countdown milk & 4 splendas (split into 2 cups)

about 1-2 oz. nuts breakfast

more water

3 oz. tuna w/ 1 oz. ff mayo

about 1 oz more nuts

1 sf choc Fiber bar

more water

beef/veggie/cheese mix (asian sauce)

a lot of wine

some water

some nuts (1 oz).

Breakfast: no food..hard to eat when you are asleep...that's right...I said sleeping. I finally slept...wooohooooo woke up at around 11am.

Lunch: MOG bar

Dinner:

2 bottles of Water so far 1 liter or ~33 ozs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
    • Aunty Mamo

Iʻm roughly 6 weeks post-op this morning and have begun to feel like a normal human, with a normal human body again. I started introducing solid foods and pill forms of medications/supplements a couple of weeks ago and it's really amazing to eat meals with my family again, despite the fact that my portions are so much smaller than theirs. 
      I live on the island of Oʻahu and spend a lot of time in the water- for exercise, for play,  and for spiritual & mental health. The day I had my month out appointment with my surgeon, I packed all my gear in my truck, anticipating his permission to get back in the ocean. The minute I walked out of that hospital I drove straight to the shore and got in that water. Hallelujah! My appointment was at 10 am. I didn't get home until after 5 pm. 
      I'm down 31 pounds since the day of surgery and 47 since my pre-op diet began, with that typical week long stall occurring at three weeks. I'm really starting to see some changes lately- some of my clothing is too big, some fits again. The most drastic changes I notice however are in my face. I've also noticed my endurance and flexibility increasing. I was really starting to be held up physically, and I'm so grateful that I'm seeing that turn around in such short order. 
      My general disposition lately is hopeful and motivated. The only thing that bugs me on a daily basis still is the way those supplements make my house smell. So stink! But I just bought a smell proof bag online that other people use to put their pot in. My house doesn't stink anymore. 

· 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

Oh yeah, something I wanted to rant about, a billing dispute that cropped up 3 months ago.
      Surgery was in August of 2023. A bill shows up for over $7,000 in January. WTF? I asks myself. I know that I jumped through all of the insurance hoops and verified this and triple checked that, as did the surgeon's office. All was set, and I paid all of the known costs before surgery.
      A looong story short, is that an assistant surgeon that was in the process of accepting money from my insurance company touched me while I was under anesthesia. That is what the bill was for. But hey, guess what? Some federal legislation was enacted last year to help patients out when they cannot consent to being touched by someone out of their insurance network. These types of bills fall under something called, "surprise billing," and you don't have to put up with it.
      https://www.cms.gov/nosurprises
      I had to make a lot of phone calls to both the surgeon's office and the insurance company and explain my rights and what the maximum out of pocket costs were that I could be liable for. Also had to remind them that it isn't my place to be taking care of all of this and that I was going to escalate things if they could not play nice with one another.
      Quick ending is that I don't have to pay that $7,000+. Advocate, advocate, advocate for yourself no matter how long it takes and learn more about this law if you are ever hit with a surprise bill.
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

Some days I feel like an infiltrator... I'm participating in society as a "thin" person. They have no idea that I haven't always been one of them! 🤣
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches