Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC chicas accountability log

Mmmmm sounds like crunchy goodness.

OK...so here's today so far.

Breakfast: 1 slim fast milk chocolate peanut bar

3 bottles of Water (with crystal light) 1.5 liters so far.

Lunch: chicken salad on a pita made with Walden's farm dressing (0 cals) instead of mayo.< /p>

Snack: Special K 90 cal bar

Dinner: Chicken Burger with american cheese, salad with cucumber and black olives and more waldens farm dressing.

Dessert: 2 popsicle brand lifesaver ice pops

9 bottles of Water so far....just under 5 liters

Starving today, filled tomorrow

Turkey Pepperoni - is probably available by several brands but so far I've only found it by Hormel in loose pouches of pre-cut pepperoni. The phrase Turkey is green on the front of the package. There are only 80 Calories per 20 slices and 80% or more less fat than regular pepperoni. Sometimes I nuke them crunchy they are a great substitute for chips with or without dip.

Sometimes I leave them un-nuked, put a little cheese on top 10 or so slices and just eat them cold for lunch.

Opps, Guess I didn't have my facts straight it was 70% less not 80%

Finally got off my ... got up and checked the old fridge the packages says there are 80 Cal /9g Prot/0g Carb per 17 Slices (Not 20)

2 Strikes - One to Go...

I love this thread...I'm gonna go through it to get some ideas for some different things to buy at the grocery this week:hungry:

Here goes....

Breakfast: yogurt, coffee with Creamer

Morning Snack: 1/4 cup cheese cubes/diced summer sausages

Lunch: 4 oz roast beef lunchmeat, 1 slice cheese, sliced tomatoes. 1/4 cup chili.

Afternoon Snack: 2 tbsp Peanut Butter w/4 saltine crackers.

Dinner: You guessed it...too tired to eat. Stopped at Sonic on my way home and had an ice cream cone though :pout:

That puts my totals for today at 1,006 calories and 56 grams of protein;)

Water: Much better today, 64 ounces!:whoo:

Exercise: Clocked 4 miles on my podometer at work today:target: :flame:

Now I must go collapse!!!! Three days of this in a row is about to kill me!:faint2:

Days like today are what (I think) are perhaps slowing my weightloss. That and time, of course! But today, I'm MAYBE at 300 calories. Maybe. Oh, add about 180 calories for a Protein Drink I forgot about. So still under 500 calories. Never felt hungry today, so to eat more than that I would have had to eaten when not hungry, or go beyond satisifed. *sigh*

Girly-

Don't make me come beat you! You must eat!! Try eating more often.....like a small Protein snack every 2 hours throughout the day at work. Set a little alarm if you have to remind yourself. Lick a tablespoon of Peanut Butter or something.

Ever since I had the band, I can't really remember ever being "physically" hungry, EVER....NEVER! (although I'm not counting head hunger which is my true beast).

I thought I saw on a thread you were going for another fill?? Did you change your mind?

Ok what did I eat today..

24 oz Water

shrimpfajita/queso/chips (15g)

low-carb ice cream bar (6g)

about 10 frosted animal crackers (25g)

24 oz water

24 oz water

mozzarella/1.5 roma tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, 1-2 oz. nuts

24 oz water

2 oz. turkey pepperoni & 2 oz. 2% cheese

24 oz water

no exercise - got a sore on the inside of my leg :huggie:

I thought I saw on a thread you were going for another fill?? Did you change your mind?
Oh, no no, not me. Not until 1) I don't get stuck on Soup after a flight, 2) I'm able to eat more than I can now. And probably not until 3) I find a new fill doctor.

And since I brought up that last point, let me share a concern I've had in the back on my mind. It's been made pretty crystal clear that we're now perceived as problem children (all because we share our opinions - beautiful!). I know you guys have been singled out when you've gone into the doctor's office, pulled aside, lectured, criticized, etc. So there's no question about whether or not we're "welcomed" there, IMO. Now I really have to wonder, if whatever we've done has been able to make that much impact on how we're treated personally, what impact is it going to have on how we're treated medically? And I don't mean by Dr. H himself, at all. To this day I maintain full confidence in his ability. But Dr. H only does part of it... Sorry, didn't want to keep that bottled up any longer, so I guess now you'll all have to deal with even more disgruntleds, since it's clear we're monitored and reported on, and you know that anything other than crystal clear, shiny reviews about the program get you treated poorly.

Sorry for the vent, but I've had a growing concern and I'm not fully sure what to do with it. I think something may be going wrong with my band - well, not the band itself, but the area... my port scar has something going on. The skin around it is getting really weird... and I don't mean it's "scarred"... like the healthy skin is starting to change color, and the skin is getting a weird texture, and has started to cave in a little. This starts where the scar stops, and sort of radiates outward, eventually fading away. Not like an infection radiates/streaks... almost like something got smudged on my skin. Hard to describe, and I've never seen anything quite like it. I don't know yet that it's "bad", but it's definitely "weird". If it isn't better Monday I will go see my PCP, and I know she will do what she can, but I also know she's going to say "Call your surgeon". But with the concerns that I mentioned above... I just don't know if that's something I'm interested in doing. What would you guys do? Should I give Dr. Malley a call? Call Dr. H but tell him I'm not confident in the treatment his office provides? Call Billy, whom from what I've heard will just put Nola on the phone, tell Nola what's going on, listen to a lecture about what her position is and how we're hurting the program, go in, get called into an office & lectured again, then maybe finally get the medical treatment I'm after?

As for the eating:

Yesterday I had a half a Chipotle bowl w/ extra Beans.< /p>

Lots of Decaf tea & Water.< /p>

Robyn - I think I may need to do the alarm thing you're talking about because what happens is I get involved in something, and since I'm not feeling hunger, I FORGET to eat.