Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC chicas accountability log

Still not hungry. Just ate about 10 pepperoni and two spoons of cottage cheese, to try and keep my metablosim up & for the Protein.< /p>

Mine moved this morning a little, too. Like a pound. 280 even. But a pound out is better than a pound in. I've been looking at my weightloss calendar. I started July at 304 and ended it at 291. I started August at 291, and so far I'm at 280. It won't go much below that in a few days, maybe another pound or two. June saw 314 - 303.

So it would seem that I've fallen into a bit of a "10 lbs a month" groove. I can dig that, if I can keep up with it. I'd take 240 for new year's.

Hi girls, meet my collar bones. They've decided to be regulars here.

Ok just a few more thoughts.

My concern, turned thankfulness, for my lack of appetite has begun a third shift into appreciation. The more I think about it, and you know that's all I do... think think think... the more I realize that it's quite liberating. I use to hear "eat to live, not live to eat" and think - ok, whatever, you stupid slogan thrower. But now it's kind of true. I don't really get enjoyment from food anymore. Never being hungry has helped with that, but my perceptions have also changed. I used to look forward to going somewhere because of how much food, or what kind of food, they would have. I'd go somewhere because they had the best Salad Dressing, or dessert. That's completely gone now. DH and I poked around at resort vacations this morning, and I KNOW that a year ago (if I'd even been thinking about going to a resort, which I probably wouldn't have because that would mean short or bathing suit...) my first thought would have been, "Buffet!" Now that was far from my first thought, and when the thought finally did come, it was more like, "Uh... buffet... I hope they have a little snack stand or something so I don't have to eat there." Like, wow, man.

I had DH take some more pics lastnight. Maybe I'll post some. I bought a really cute dress at the start of summer, and it was really skin tight. It made me look like a sock full of quarters. I bought it like that on purpose, it was a motivation purchase. I put it on last night and it fits pretty perfectly. I don't think I'll ever wear it tho, it's that stretchy/clingy fabric, but it shore is perty nice to have the option to wear it if I want.

Wheetsin-

I know exactly what you mean....unfortunately I'm still in the stage of mourning occasionally and getting mad about NOT getting excited about going out to eat. We too used to plan our outings around who had the best food. Now, if I'm properly filled, food makes me feel like crap most of the time...and the more of it I'm around, the worse I feel.....which is the opposite of prior to surgery, where the more of it there was....the better I would feel.

I have just realized something profound this morning...simple, but profound to me. I couldn't realize why I have been in this 3 month long slump where I just can't get motivated to be good. Now I remember.....LOSING weight is my motivator. Haven't lost much in a very long time (3 months really if you don't count the yo-yo'ing). No wonder I can't get motivated. Just losing those couple pounds this am, made me want to eat well today, and go out and run the long legs of the track tonight.....maybe we can all turn this around together:D

Well, ladies, today I indulged. But I don't feel guilty about it. One of my friends here has been out of town a lot, and we made a lunch date today. Here's the rub:

9:30am wake up (like clockwork)

Drink 24 oz. Water (24 oz. total)

Do 20 minute workout

Drink 24 oz. water (48 oz. total)

12:30ish-1ish: Eat lunch at my FAVORITE sushi place, ninja. Eat probably 1.5 rolls (12 pieces). Peel off as much rice as I can (probably about 1/2c - 3/4 c - A LOT)

Drink about 24 oz. at lunch (72 oz. total)

1:30ish - Ice cream cone, all of it. Single scoop (Flavors: I Scream Fudge and Creole Cream cheese on a sugar cone). Sugar overload, but totally worth it.

2-5ish - Shop (Best Buy, Target)

5ish (drive home) - snack on SBDiet Nut mix (cashew, macademia, almond). Probably about 1 oz.

Drink 24 oz. water (96 oz. total)

For dinner, I am thinking I will do a tuna burger to watch my carbs. I'm still hungry, but I'm going to finish this water and then make dinner. And tonight I WILL do another workout, even if its 10-20minutes.

So go ahead, hold me accountable. I ate bad food, but I enjoyed it, I didn't overeat or binge, and I don't feel guilty.

Holy Toledo Cate, you have drank 100 oz more Water than me today.....how is it possible to drink that much ??? Even when I was gulping super size cokes from McDonalds pre-op....I don't think I did that much:D .....That's awesome!

Here's my log for today....I've decided I'm not gonna beat myself up so much on the choices I make, as long as I stay within my 1000 cal goal for the day.

Breakfast: 9 mini Peanut Butter pretzel sandwiches (140 cals)

Lunch: Went out to Houlihans for lunch with hubby, and tried rare tuna for the first time...it was YUMMMY...and the perfect portion...only about 6 quarter sized pieces of tuna (appetizer). Also, had about 3 bites of hubby's salad.< /p>

Snack: Shared a small Frappuccino with DH at Borders, I had 1/3 of it. (approx 120 cals)

Dinner: 2 pieces of the low-carb, light pizza from Pappa Murphys with sausage, peppers, mushrooms, and onions (400 calories).

Exercise: None yet, but the evening isn't over. DH and I have the noc to ourselves and like to go for late night walks.

Water: 44 oz so far....ugh.....I'm trying I really am. I just can't drink for about 3 hours after I eat....so I try to cram as much as I can in BEFORE I eat.

On Fit Day, that brings me to 917 calories and 55 gms Protein (wow the tuna really made a difference in my protein gms:hungry: )

"So go ahead, hold me accountable. I ate bad food, but I enjoyed it, I didn't overeat or binge, and I don't feel guilty."

Cate-

You are holding yourself accountable, and that is obvious by your food choices:biggrin1: . You eat way more Protein than I do, and get in way more Water. The important thing is you didn't crash your whole day like I do after I have a little 2-300 calorie ice cream cone. You're doing awesome. Stay on track. Just look at your ticker...75 pounds!!! You are half way there girl, and in so little time. Keep up the great work:clap2:

OH HOLLI.......where are you?????? I"m going to come hunting for you soon;)

Holy Toledo Cate, you have drank 100 oz more Water than me today.....how is it possible to drink that much ??? Even when I was gulping super size cokes from McDonalds pre-op....I don't think I did that much:D .....That's awesome!

I just use & refill a 24 oz. bottle of water. I start first thing in the morning (after weighing), and make sure I drink at least that much before Breakfast. Then an hour after eating, start up again. I drink as much as I can between every meal, then usually 24 oz. after dinner before bed. I just love water and have an oral fixation, so it helps me not overeat if i keep drinking