Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC chicas accountability log

:D

Robyn - I am in awe. I can't imagine being able to do that each day much less even consider doing more excersize once I got home.

I think maybe that is why I'm also so apprehensive about "working out" on my days off too. I'm beat from "working out" at my day job:rolleyes:

Problem is....it can at times be "aerobic", but most of the time just average activity....so I"m not really getting an aerobic workout through the week unless I push myself else where with actual "exercise" on my days off.....no way in heck I could go for a walk after work:omg:

It's no wonder nursing has one of the highest burn out rates:(

Ladies -

that buffalo dip is from a recipe book that a woman on OH sent to me. I have only made the dip so far, but it was DELICIOUS. Send me your emails and I will forward you a PDF of the recipe book. The oh woman is also on here sometimes, but I don't remember her username. Something like willowbas or willoweas or something.

*peeks in* Hi Kansas ladies! :wave:

So um, I can't take it any longer... I HAVE to ask...

What does SMMC stand for? *laughs*

SO yesterday I ended up not eating until dinner. I ordered a large salad, but only ate about 1/5 of it. I'm going to guesstimate that if you made a salad on a tea saucer, that's the size I had. Consisted of:

House basil vinegarette

Asparagus

Romaine

Iceberg

Wonton strips

Peruvian pulled chicken

Blue cheese

I also had 6 sweet potato chips with sugar/salt seasoning

And I had two of the tiny bite size Snickers!

Today I have had: nothing! I will have either some cold cut/cheese from a deli tray for lunch, or leftover chipotle sitting in the fridge. Not sure.

Haha Hi P'Nut!

It's Shawnee Mission Medical Center, where our surgeon's office (The Bariatric Center of Kansas City) is located. :D

Ah ha! Thanks for solving the mystery. Dawg and I were guessing all kinds of possibilities... none of which were close. *laughs*

32 oz. Water (32)

Breakfast: 8-10 oz. Buffalo chicken Dip

24 oz Water (56)

24 oz water (80)

24 oz water (94)

Lunch: Shrimp fajita (no tortilla), sour cream, salsa, queso, black bean chips. Dessert: low-carb ice cream bar(6g)

24 oz water (118)

Exercise: 30 minutes Denise Austin Cardio Dance

24 oz water (142)

Dinner: Buffalo chicken Dip (spoon)*

Dessert: Another lc ice cream bar (6g)

24 oz water (166)

*Finished off the buffalo chicken dip. It is supposed to yield about 4 cups, and it lasted 4 meals, so I guess I'm eating about a cup of it every time.

I still have everything except the chicken, so I might make it again with canned chicken this time, and then eat it as a dip with pepperoni chips. that was my bright idea.

Okay gonna post tonight and then hit the hay ;) Just got home from working another long day.....

Breakfast: 1 cup dry honey nut cheerios, coffee with Creamer

Snack: 5 pieces of cubed cheese, and maybe 2 small bite sized pieces of summer sausage.

Lunch: 1/3 cup chili with cheese and 1 tbsp sour cream, 1/2 cup salad with ranch dressing, croutons, bacon bits, blue cheese, and sunflower seeds.

Snack #2: 3 oatmeal raisin Cookies (over the course of about 3 hours).

Dinner: None....too tired again:notagree

Water: No surprise....I would guesstimate 32 oz.

Exercise: Just walking again at work today, probably not quite as much as yesterday, but close.

That puts me at around 1006 cals for today and a measly 26 gms Protein.

Where's everyone else's posts? Come on people....spill it!!!:mad:

Ah ha! Thanks for solving the mystery. Dawg and I were guessing all kinds of possibilities... none of which were close. *laughs*

Hi P'nut:

Wish we could come up with something a little more exciting for our acronym....any ideas girls?

Breakfast: 1 slim fast milk chocolate peanut bar (exciting right?)

Lunch: chicken salad made with Warden's Farms 0 cal dressing instead of mayo on a pita (1/2 cup chicken salad on a pita)

Snack: 100 calorie Teddy Grahms pack

Dinner: 6 chicken wings, chicken burger with slice of cheese sm salad with cucumber and warden's farms 0 cal blue cheese dressing.

Dessert: 2 20 calorie lifesaver ice pops

10 bottles of Water (1/2 liter each for 5 liters of Water or 165oz)

Weird thought for the day, the pita is less calories then the tortilla wraps, but they seem to leave me more hungry later in the day. When I eat a tortilla wrap sandwich I don't seem to be hungry for much longer time.

Here's my day.

Breakfast - Protein Drink - 20oz Isopure

lunch - Deviled eggs - 4

dinner - Rice - 1 Heaping Tablespoon

- chicken - approx 1/4 cup

Snacks - M&M's - last handful

- Pepperoni - 8 slices

- graham cracker - half

w/Peanut Butter - 1 Tablespoon

Water - 24 oz (44 if you count the Protein drink)

Exercize - None (I know I know I can't expect the scale to keep moving if I don't get to moving myself.)

Funny thing about the Shredded chicken it was cooked by DH in skillet with Olive Oil and his "Secret" spices. My DH couldn't even boil Soup before surgery but has been forced to cook more and more over the year. Now he's even claiming rights to his own "Secret" spices. Priceless I tell you. Think he's getting tired of eating so much Cereal all those nights I either don't want to cook or don't cook enough.

lunch was 2 pieves shaved tuekey, bit of mayo. 1 piece jack cheese. (Think deli tray portions). 1/2 cookie. 10 pepperoni chips.

No dinner, not hungry.

Days like today are what (I think) are perhaps slowing my weightloss. That and time, of course! But today, I'm MAYBE at 300 calories. Maybe. Oh, add about 180 calories for a Protein Drink I forgot about. So still under 500 calories. Never felt hungry today, so to eat more than that I would have had to eaten when not hungry, or go beyond satisifed. *sigh*