Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers?! Where Ya's At?

Shoe' date=' doesn't the summer always fly by! May this summer be the fastest one on record. I think about this every day. Experimenting with different Protein Drinks, testing taste and how my blood sugars reacts. Shopping for the perfect nightie with pockets for my insulin pump for the hospital. Planning meals to make and freeze for my family. Biting my tongue when I almost say something to my daughters. They are 23 and 16 at home and my oldest 26 lives in Orlando. Not telling them till the very last moment. Every day that ticks off is another one closer to our new life. I'm practicing recognizing that full feeling and stopping eating before I get there. There is so many things to do and I feel like I'm traing for a marathon. Reading this forum everyday helps keep me on track. I went to the mall and didn't buy anything. I have enough fat clothes. I'm waiting till my target shirt,which is still a big big t, to fit. Having fun dreaming until our dream becomes our new reality.[/quote']

I need it to kick into overdrive! I haven't started experimenting with Proteins yet, I've heard your taste often changes, playing around with smoothies tho. I think I'm going to order the Unjury sample pack!

Looks like I am first so far - I will have to keep you ladies updated and let you know how things are going. I am not sure about bringing my laptop to Mx, just because of weight and size....trying to pack as light as possible. I'll have my phone and can post on the app, wondering if I will incur international charges?

I can not wait to post from the hospital AFTER the surgery is done!!!

I have 2 counters on my phone as well. 1 for when I start my PRE-op liquid diet, and 1 for when I leave!!

Looks like I am first so far - I will have to keep you ladies updated and let you know how things are going. I am not sure about bringing my laptop to Mx, just because of weight and size....trying to pack as light as possible. I'll have my phone and can post on the app, wondering if I will incur international charges?

I can not wait to post from the hospital AFTER the surgery is done!!!

You may want to invest in a tablet before you leave lol they're like 80-100 bucks for a cheaper one . I'm going to have that in the hospital with me. My boyfriend got me one for xmas i use it when i dont want to take my computer. jjust for emailing and stuff.

I need it to kick into overdrive! I haven't started experimenting with Proteins yet, I've heard your taste often changes, playing around with smoothies tho. I think I'm going to order the Unjury sample pack!

I didn't know they had a sample pack!!! is this on their website?

I have 2 counters on my phone as well. 1 for when I start my PRE-op liquid diet' date=' and 1 for when I leave!![/quote']

Where do you get the counters from? Still figuring it out :-)

I have app on my cell phone from its app store.

I'm August 30th 3 rd date do to changes can't wait

I have app on my cell phone from its app store.

Thanks!

Question to anyone how long are you taking off work after surgery

Question to anyone how long are you taking off work after surgery

I'm taking two weeks because I've heard everyone say even though the pain was tolerable after a week they were still exhausted...

I'm thinking og6 to 8 weeks I have the time I read that everyone is pretty tired for a while and my job can be exhausting

Im taking off almost 3 weeks.

Just worried about eating after thought the extra time would give time to learn

Started Protein Shakes for lunch with a salad baby steps