Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Memorial Day Challenge!

Starting weight: 292.4

Last week: 291.4

Current Weight: 287.0

So I think PMS is on my side this week. Yay!

I guess I had a brain fart because I was thinking this was the Easter challenge-- guess I should read the thread subject closer. I've been so busy catching up from getting back from my trip to Europe... I actually gained some weight while over there, but that was to be expected because I was wanted to experience all that Europe had to offer. I'm not going to change my ticker because I see this as only a temporary set back and prove I can get back on track even when things go awry. The good thing is the sleeve kept me from eating large quantities even if the food selections weren't always the best choice.

CW 148

GW 138

Final GW 125

So it has been about two weeks since I last logged here.

Two weeks ago: 155 lbs

Last week: 152.6 lbs

This week: 151 lbs

Slowly but surely I am going to leave the 150s. Can I lose 11 lbs in 4 weeks? Maybe. Gotta get in some more cardio!

Well I don't think I'll get to 155 which is where I wanted to be by MD but I'll take 159 ... Can I do it!??? 6.5 pounds to go. I think I can! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Weighed in this am I'm down 3 more pounds so that's a total of 6 since I started the challenge.....hope everybody doing good

Another 3 bites the dust. I've lost 11 out of the 15 pounds for my Memorial Day goal!

Alex: why can't I change colors on my fonts? Can you fix it? :rolleyes:It's fixed but it's not posting. Urgggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Well it has been 5 days since i started the challenge i am 5 lbs dow 15 more to go.

HW- 289

SW- 260

CW- 220

GW- 205

SW 278

CW 265

GW 263

13# down 2# to go

I gained 3# in Fluid this week with my cycle, so I didn't know if I would see a loss or not. The fluid did leave though and from Friday to Saturday the scale went down 2 more #.

SW 278

CW 262

GW 263

1# below goal, 16# lost. Yay

SW 155.2 CW 150.6 GW 144.2 Pounds to lose by Memorial Day-- 6.4

I lost 2 pounds this week. Yay! I am keeping on keeping on and it is slowly coming off. We have about three weigh in's left in the challenge. I dont know if I will make it to my goal of 144 by then but every pound is a step closer to it. I am about a half a pound to the 140's yay! Keep it up peeps, we are doing great!

It is a very slow process in losing the last few lbs. My weigh in on Saturday was 150 lbs. My challenge is to get to 146 lbs. So I only have 4 more lbs to go. So what do you all think? Should I increase my calories and keep them in the 1000 to 1200 range, or should I decrease the calories to jolt my system? What works for you? It would be a blessing to be in the 140's. ;)

MDGW 146 lbs

New update!! Who hoo! Down 2 lbs this week! Only 10.2 left to go! We can do this!

SW 193.8

CW 189.0

GW 178.82

Down another 1.8 lbs this week! Hopefully I'll be down more next week as my "friend" is here now and making me retain fluid! Only 9 lbs to go! Starting couch to 5k today!

Good luck everyone!!!

SW 193.8

CW 187.2

GW 178.8

4/30 wt: 226.0.

Only 1.2 lbs since last week' date=' total 5.2 for challenge.![/quote']

5/7 wt: 223.8, total 7.4 for challenge, 7.6 lbs to go!

04/09 189 (starting weight for challange)

04/16 184

04/23 182

04/30 180

05/07 181 (up 1 lb. this week bummer!)

Down a few more this week, hoping next week is better. Really want to make my first challenge.

HW: 358

SW: 355

CW: 311

GW: 300