Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Definitely Regret Surgery.... So Far!

I still can't see your new photo :( I saw it on the link but your avatar is still the same for me.

i feel like adifferent person physically but i went dress shopping today for adress for my brothers wedding & it was so disappointing. i was disgusted. :(

seems like i lost the 56lbs in my face, some in my boobs and the rest in my butt. :(

i need to start hitting the gym.

You look like a completely different person. i hope you feel like a different one now that everything seems to be moving in the right direction.

im not sure why ;(

I still can't see your new photo :( I saw it on the link but your avatar is still the same for me.

I've been following your story and I'm soooooo happy for you that your leak is healed and the horrid stent is gone! I love your new photo, you have a wonderful smile! Just remember to take things slowly in regards to eating, even though you are (3 months roughly?) out, just treat it like you are a few weeks out with the ordeal you have been through. Also don't swear off burritos forever, but definitely they don't agree with your sleeve right now. So start with less spicy, more bland food and you will probably just have to experiment with stuff to figure out what makes your sleeve happy. I'm so glad you can eat real food again and that the constant vomiting is gone!

right? makes me sad ;/

I feel the same way...how come it comes off my face so much? Lol

good lord lady- you look terrific! You look VERY happy in your new picture! Can really see the difference! Stinks that it took such an ordeal to get you feeling better - can see the relief and optomism in your face!!!!

awwwww thank u so much!!!! its mostly in my face that i see a difference but im grateful lol

good lord lady- you look terrific! You look VERY happy in your new picture! Can really see the difference! Stinks that it took such an ordeal to get you feeling better - can see the relief and optomism in your face!!!!

hey guys, wanted to update!!!

im doing good! drinking, eating, even went walking around a track for a hr. it killed me & im still sore 2days later but im glad i was able to do it! i pray i keep progressing :)

Wow I love you new pic. You look really good and happy. I hope you're felling better. What kind of glasses are those? I love that style.

hey guys, wanted to update!!!

im doing good! drinking, eating, even went walking around a track for a hr. it killed me & im still sore 2days later but im glad i was able to do it! i pray i keep progressing :)

That is great, great news!!! I bet you're so happy!

they are non name brand. i actually found the same pair at the dollar store smh! i paid $100

Wow I love you new pic. You look really good and happy. I hope you're felling better. What kind of glasses are those? I love that style.

i am!!!

That is great, great news!!! I bet you're so happy!

Jasleeve:

So glad to hear you are feeling better and healing well. When I read the horror stories here pre-op the one thing that cheered me up is that people got through it. I'm so sorry you had to suffer and deal with as much as you did. I am so happy that you are on your way now.

Lynda

hey every body, i wanted to update u guys and let u know i am doing well. i have my moments where food doesnt agree with me and im like ughhh.... but other than that, i see my clothes are getting bigger & im looking smaller. im grateful.