Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Definitely Regret Surgery.... So Far!

thank u sis!!! im praying its straight up hill from here!!!

Yeah Jaz!!!! I'm so happy for you.. Keep it positive and start enjoying your journey each day... I believe it's gonna get better and better each day!!

awww u r tooo sweet! thank u for the love & support. :)

Oh I have been waiting to hear this!! I am so very happy that things are getting much much better for you! This has made my day :)

girl normal is all i want & pray for!!!

I'm so happy for you! I pray all healing will come quickly for you and all will be back to normal.

i went & saw my dr today. he has me on Clear Liquids until my next visit which is thursday. he said my esophagus was inflamed which is a given since he just pulled a stent out of it. he said he didnt see a leak but that there is a chance that i have a small hole which is why he wants to do clears a little so that it can continue to heal without a stent inside. so far i have some gas bubbles coming up but thats it.

Awesome. Hopefully you are finally on a smooth road to recovery after a pretty bumpy one!

thank u! im praying :)

Awesome. Hopefully you are finally on a smooth road to recovery after a pretty bumpy one!

Great news. Feel better soon.

thank u!!!

Great news. Feel better soon.

I hope you had the best, pain free sleep ever!

Ok ok how are you today? It is sad that I get online and come here first to see how you are doing.. hoping and praying to hear.."I FEEL GREAT"! lol.. You have a lot of cheerleaders out there cheering for ya!

I FEEL GREAT!!!!!!!!! lol. no seriously lol i really do. no pain at all. not too weak but not too active. a little gassy but thats it. im great compared to before!!!! youre so sweet. <3

Ok ok how are you today? It is sad that I get online and come here first to see how you are doing.. hoping and praying to hear.."I FEEL GREAT"! lol.. You have a lot of cheerleaders out there cheering for ya!

i truly did, thank god! i dont feel pain anymore!!!! :)

I hope you had the best, pain free sleep ever!

ive decided to go to church this sunday!

im not asuper religious person but i know for sure that church is where i want & need to be! between fighting these complications that i never believed id make it through and attempting to get over this horrible abusive relationship that ive been in for the last 10 yrs since i was 13. to getting fired while laying in my hospital bed waiting for pain meds cuz the stent was trying to kill me... i need prayer! & i need to put the man upstairs first so he can lead me down a path with minimum pain & more success. i have faith that i will overcome everything!

thank you guys so much for ALL THE LOVE!!! all the prayers, the thoughts, nice and kind wishes and for even reading my posts! it means a great deal

That is awesome. your life will change for the better and you will be much more at peace with yourself and those in your life. Good luck! Hope you are feeling better.

ive decided to go to church this sunday!

im not asuper religious person but i know for sure that church is where i want & need to be! between fighting these complications that i never believed id make it through and attempting to get over this horrible abusive relationship that ive been in for the last 10 yrs since i was 13. to getting fired while laying in my hospital bed waiting for pain meds cuz the stent was trying to kill me... i need prayer! & i need to put the man upstairs first so he can lead me down a path with minimum pain & more success. i have faith that i will overcome everything!

thank you guys so much for ALL THE LOVE!!! all the prayers, the thoughts, nice and kind wishes and for even reading my posts! it means a great deal

Jesus is definatly the answer to healing. I am touching and agreeing. *praise wave*