Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Definitely Regret Surgery.... So Far!

thank u!!

have you called your dr?

vomiting yellow bile was a sign that i had a leak at 5weeks post op. have you tried meds for it like zofran or reglan?

when you throw up, what are you throwing up? how far out are you?

I'm on the same track as you I can't eat hardly anything without constantly vomiting it's nuts I'm hoping it gets better

I'm on the same track as you I can't eat hardly anything without constantly vomiting it's nuts I'm hoping it gets better

im on the same track as her and everything going good, well i didnt start eating yet but with drinks and Soups its all good i dont see why you vomit everytime :o maybe it depends

Jas, my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery and more immediately--a good night's rest.

:) glad to hear the news!

joe can u believe it? NO LEAK!!! NO STENT!!!! NO MORE PAIN!!!! im so happy.

im on the same track as her and everything going good, well i didnt start eating yet but with drinks and Soups its all good i dont see why you vomit everytime :o maybe it depends

thank u!!! i slept comfortably besides waking up often. i can never sleep straight thru ever since getting sleeved 2months ago

Jas, my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery and more immediately--a good night's rest.

so its been a little less than 24hrs since removing my stent. i must say, i feel a lot better already. i didnt need to take loritab for pain last night and i usually take it 2x per night... sometimes even 3!

usually i cant find a comfortable sleeping position because it hurts my chest & back badly. usually ifeel chest & back & even some rib pain all day long! i dont feel anything now.

my throat is sore but thats nothing!!! i can handle that pain anyday compared to a stent.

also, usually i have CONSTANT saliva. i have a bucket next to my bed. i havent been spitting since getting home but was still spitting right after the removal.

i cant believe its out. its too good to be true. i keep thinking the dr is gonna call me with bad news lol. seriously! i feel lucky & feel blessed right now. it was truly TRULY truly hell and i made it.

thank you god!!!!!

thank you to all of you who listened to me whine and complain and cry and b!+ch day in and day out about my experience. you guys truly helped a lot.

also thank you to favoredone (im not sure if shes following this story) but she went above & beyond and sent me 2dozen roses from proflowers with this beautiful red vase. its the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and i wish i could squeeze her!!!!

im thankful & grateful for you all.

Yeah Jaz!!!! I'm so happy for you.. Keep it positive and start enjoying your journey each day... I believe it's gonna get better and better each day!!

Oh I have been waiting to hear this!! I am so very happy that things are getting much much better for you! This has made my day :)

I'm so happy for you! I pray all healing will come quickly for you and all will be back to normal.

thank u! im glad its over! :)

What a horrible, horrible ordeal. . . I'm so glad your feeling better and doing better. . .good luck and now you can continue your journey! :D