Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Definitely Regret Surgery.... So Far!

i mean, portion wise no. food wise, as long as your stomach can handle it. i cant believe the left your stent in for so long!!!! i cant. i refuse. :(

ye it was very hard my stomach used to hurt me every minute and i kept vomitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldnt stop.

thats how i feel! the pain even goes to my back. i feel like i cant get a break! :(

ye it was very hard my stomach used to hurt me every minute and i kept vomitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldnt stop.

the chest pain is kicking in (caused by the stent) & is moving to my back. just took adose of loritab. im praying to be sleep soon!!!!

goodnight

Hope you had sweet dreams, and that you are feeling a little better! If McD's smoothies go down and stay down, go for it! Some thing "unhealthy" in is better than all the healthy stuff going in then comIng right back out! I'm praying for you friend!

When you wake up it will only be 4 more sleeps until your stent comes out. Hang n there!

i tried having a second smoothie yesterday & it wasnt as comfortable. i dont know why but it was disappointing! i thought i had found a little outlet. i even bought a bigger size in hopes it would last longer. ;/

Hope you had sweet dreams, and that you are feeling a little better! If McD's smoothies go down and stay down, go for it! Some thing "unhealthy" in is better than all the healthy stuff going in then comIng right back out! I'm praying for you friend!

i wish my days away for this exact reason!!! i cant wait. :(

When you wake up it will only be 4 more sleeps until your stent comes out. Hang n there!

i actually forgot to mention this yesterday!

yesterday, my on/off again boyfriends coworker (who is a personal trainer) saw me and his reaction was "DAMMMMMN GIRL YOU LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT!!!!!" and it made me feel so awkward. first thought that popped in my head was "dont ask me how plz!!!" cuz i wouldve lied being that surgery is a secret... and the second thought that popped in my head was, "if only you knew the hell im going through thats forcing me to lose this weight!!!"

i noticed that i dont embrace this change. in fact, i resent it. i wouldve prefered to have gained the weight than to have lost it had i known id be going thru this. :(

pre-op, i wouldve said & done anything to have this surgery because i wanted to be smaller, healthier, FREE from my insecurities, feel my age (23), etc.

but now that im going through these complications, i realized that i wouldve done ANYTHING to have the surgery with NO COMPLICATIONS!!!!!! but had these symptoms been a definite, surgery wouldve been out of the question!

its like cancer or aids... we think it cant/wont happen to us but it does happen! look at me now. i have a leak!!!!

im not comparing myself to cancer or aids patients but im sure they were FLABBERGASTED when told they have the fatal disease & i swear, im still shocked at the fact i have a leak! & now im even having complications WITH the complication fixer (stent). its like i can never win!!!! :(

i tell all my pre-op friends to be sure like a billion percent sure that youre willing to give up your life (because its what i feel ive done) for this surgery!!! and if you are going to go through with it... you need to PRAY for the best but PREPARE for the worst because when $h!+ hits the fan (as it did for me), theres no stopping it! youre forced to do EVERYTHING you dont want! i dont know how many times i felt i may not wake up & id wake up thanking god for skipping me again! im only 23! this is no way to live. :(

i went on xray today the doctor told me to start on soft drinks for a week, then hard drinks for other, 3rd weeks i can eat stuff like fish tuna and eggs!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! im happy

yayyyyyy! thats great news joe! u are well on ur way!!!! i cant wait until its my turn.

i went on xray today the doctor told me to start on soft drinks for a week, then hard drinks for other, 3rd weeks i can eat stuff like fish tuna and eggs!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! im happy

wow... i just took a pic of myself posing how i did in an old pic pre-op & wow!!!! my face and neck looked like one big fat roll. now, u can see my jaw bone. yikes! big difference.

I am very sorry to hear this is something you have to deal with. That really stinks!! I have heard a lot of people don't like shakes. There are some Protein Drinks that are not shakes but more of the clearer liquids or like fruit punch. I am pretty sure you can order them on netrition. I'm sure someone on here knows what they are. I've heard people who don't like shakes prefer those flavors...orange etc. Similar to gatorade.. And I agree about diluting them down as much as you need especially in the beginning. The most important thing is to get your liquid in and make sure your doctor stays on top of it. I hope you feel better soon!

wow... i just took a pic of myself posing how i did in an old pic pre-op & wow!!!! my face and neck looked like one big fat roll. now, u can see my jaw bone. yikes! big difference.

cant wait to see it when you feel up to it.

Im glad you tried a smoothie again. You have to keep trying stuff until you find something that works. Dont give up!

i would love to post but dont know how to get a html code to post the picture on here

cant wait to see it when you feel up to it.

Im glad you tried a smoothie again. You have to keep trying stuff until you find something that works. Dont give up!