Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Halloween (Oct. 31) - What will you Weigh?

SN.................................SW....................................CW................................Goal...............................Lbs to Goal

Cludgie........................235.....................................168...............................163...................................5lb

Yep, I'm here again! :D After weeks, and weeks, and weeks of barely any loss, I've dropped 6 1/2lb in the last 2 weeks, please God let this continu!

(I barely dare to consider it, but I may just get goal by Christmas, it is the one and only thing on my list this year!!!!)

Congratulations! I know it gets harder the closer you get to goal. You can do it!

SN.................................SW....................................CW................................Goal...............................Lbs to Goal

Cludgie........................235.....................................168...............................163...................................5lb

Yep, I'm here again! :D After weeks, and weeks, and weeks of barely any loss, I've dropped 6 1/2lb in the last 2 weeks, please God let this continu!

(I barely dare to consider it, but I may just get goal by Christmas, it is the one and only thing on my list this year!!!!)

7 more pounds until challenge goal!

SN.....................Starting Wt (09/05)........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

VSGDestiny..............190..............................182............175............ 7

Ready, set, GO!!

Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

First posting was on Sept. 5th. Well, it feels like it's going pretty slow, but today is Oct 5th and I've lost 7 lbs this past month. I just might make goal!

So, my weight loss is SO slow lately... I was at 194 at the start of this, then I went down to 189, now I bounced to 191, but I'm sure it'll go back in a couple days.. I don't think I'll make my Halloween goal but I think I'll be at least 185.. I'd be okay with that. Slowly but surely the weight is coming off. I HAVE however, bumped up the workouts so we'll see. Its still the very beginning of october.

SW- 194

CW 191

GW 179

lbs to goal 12.

Cludgie........................235.....................................167...............................163...................................4lb

Today I hit the 11's - how AWESOME!!!! My mind seems to have got stuck at 14 stone something, and so now every time I weigh that is what I expect to see, when 11.13 popped up this morning I just stood and cried with joy.

I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

SW- 210

CW 199

GW 190

lbs to goal 9.

I usually post to this thread midweek since i started it that way. I am doing well. I have not lost in the last three days but my TOM is here and so I think that might be attributing to it. I think I can do this! I have about 4 weeks left and thats only about 2 lbs a week! I am going to give it my all. Good luck everyone!

Starting weight.....Current....Goal....lbs to goal

234...................228.4.........215.......13.4lbs

Starting Weight......Current......Goal......lbs to goal

234...........................226............215........11lbs

Good luck everyone!!!! :)

Started the challenge on Sept. 12th at 178. Today I'm 171. I'm happy with the -7 lb. loss because I had a two week stall. Still feel like my goal of 165 is doable. The 160's are so close! I finally went and bought some new pants a couple weeks ago. I've worn the slacks once and when I put them on today they are already loose! Can't believe I have that problem already. Not complaining though.

Cludgie........................235.....................................166...............................163...................................3lb

Sooooooooooooooooooooo close, 2lb to 'normal', whatever that might be!!! Eeek! :omg_smile: :omg_smile: :omg_smile: :omg_smile:

Indymom ~ 239 SW . . . . . 228 CW . . . . . 200 GW . . . LBS to GOAL: 28

September 5 ~ 239 lbs

September 12 ~ 237 lbs (-2 lbs total)

September 19 ~ 235 lbs (-4 lbs total)

September 26 ~ 230 lbs (-9 lbs total)

October 3 ~ 228 lbs (-11 lbs total)

Only 2 lbs for this week . . . I'm a little disappointed but maybe I'll be one of those people who has a few weeks of not much loss then a big burst. I'm working my a$# off so let's hope that's the case!!

Hi all,

Over the last two weeks I have lost 4.4 lbs. so I'm back on track after a small weight loss week Sept. 16-23. I'm in the under 30 club and I'm so excited! Just .4 lbs to go and I've lost 90 lbs. since I began my pre-op diet Feb. 15.

I was on vacation last week so I didn't do my Friday check-in last week. I'm entering a weight of 166 for that week because I weighed that the day we left on vacation. I did a good job of getting Protein and fluids on vacation. I used a simple sticky note to track Protein grams and Fluid intake every day. Only had to use the Protein powder one day! I didn't exercise the week we were on vacation. Hubby's health keeps him from doing much, even walking a fair distance, so we did sedentary things throughout the week. As soon as I got home, I'm back in the saddle, working out every day except Monday, my day off.

I notice the last few weeks I've been hungrier and I can eat a bit more (2.5 ounces sometime!) of solid protein than I could before. Still under 800 calories every day though.

Halloween Goal:

SW-177.............CW-164.4...............Halloween Goal-159

Sept 2: 175

Sept. 9: 173.1

Sept 16: 169.6

Sept 23: 168.8

Sept 30: 166

Oct 7: 164.4

Oct 14:

Oct 21:

Oct 28:

Halloween:

I'm down another 2.2 lbs! I'm so glad I've gotten out of the dreaded 3 week stall and am losing weight at a steady pace now :)

9/9 - 200.2

9/17 - 198.6 (I broke the stall and into Onederland!)

9/24 - 196.8

10/2 - 193.3

10/6 - 192.1

10/7 - 191.1

I'm not weighing myself at regular intervals- I need to get into that habit! I just weigh myself whenever I'm curious about my weight.

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Kala.................200.2...............191.1........185.............6.1

I've been sick and not working out, so i've been stalling...

I am revising my goal, and fingers crossed that I make it!!

Lila21.............199..................197................190...............7

The day I started this challenge (or pretty close to it), I went into an 11 day stall. It was frustrating, but I learned from it. I think I am starting to realize that I am sensitive to carbs. I also realized a few things about relying on the actual nutrition label and not what the box promotes (and that net carbs mean there are hidden carbs).

I have reached the two month mark, so I now have no weight restrictions and have started working out primarily using a stability ball and some weights as well as upping my walking. And after 11 days, I finally was able to record a loss. I'm not sure I'll make my goal by Halloween, but I will get there. :)

LindaS..........215.....................211.5...........195...........16.5