Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Halloween (Oct. 31) - What will you Weigh?

Still can't believe it 185lbs ...YAY!!! :)

Still can't believe it 185lbs ...YAY!!! :)

SW-----CW-----GW-----Pounds to goal

229---215-----210-----------5

So yay! I met my Halloween goal 2 days early. :-) I just never know when I'm going to get a nice run of weight loss. My next weight loss goal is to get to 100 pounds down--and I'm going to do that in the next couple of weeks!!!!

Next goals:

1. Get to 206 (-100 pounds from day of surgery, -137 from highest weight ever).

2. Get to ONEDERLAND!

3. Get to goal (190, which will be -116 pounds from day of surgery and -147 from highest weight ever).

4. Continue to live life and let my sleeve do whatever it's going to do. At 190, I will be 4 pounds into the top range of "normal" BMI for my height; after 190, any additional weight loss is just lagniappe (south Louisiana-speak for "a happy and unexpected bonus").

Good luck, everyone--couple of days left!!

Sn.............start weight........current..........goal......lbs to goal

Cludgie......235.....................163...............163........0!!!!!

I finally (after 9 months) hit a challenge goal.

Congratulations!! How wonderful!! I hope y'all enjoy your special celebratory evening.

Well, I was down at one point last week to 193, but I have been out of town- haven't been able to get to the gym. I was around lots of enticing food and am still at 195. Am back home now and back to the "regularly scheduled program". I won't make my goal of 185, but I set it pretty aggressive anyways. I still have lost 23# so far during this challenge so I'm fine with my progress. Going to start looking towards the next goal. Hope to be 170 or 175 by Christmas.

SN..................... Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

FormerVBG...........218lb................195lb.........185lb..........10lbs

========================================================================

What a great week! Had a stall last week. This week I dropped 7#- yeah!! AND.... I'm in onderland to boot!! 10# by Halloween is still pretty aggressive, but I have a hunch I will get close- gonna have a bunch of things going on next week that will have me doing a TON of walking. So we will see how it goes.

SN..................... Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

FormerVBG...........218lb................195lb.........185lb..........10lbs

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Kimmes...........239.8................156...........155.............1

Exactly 1 pound from the challenge goal and my FINAL goal. Dont think it will happen overnight but - am very happy were I am at right now - an now my goal is to make my 155 pound goal by my birthday on November 17th!

I broke into the 180's! The last time I was in the 180's was for a second 4 years ago before I gained back all the weight I lost, lol. I dropped another 3.3 lbs this week and am down to 187.8 lbs!!!! I have no doubt I'm going to make it to goal smile.gif

9/9 - 200.2

9/17 - 198.6 (I broke the stall and into Onederland!)

9/24 - 196.8

10/2 - 193.3

10/6 - 192.1

10/7 - 191.1

10/15 - 187.8

Kala.................200.2...............187.8...........185..............2.8

I've only lost 0.8 lb these past two weeks banghead.gif . I guess that means I've hit another stall *sigh*. 1 day away from the deadline and I'm 2 lbs away from goal. I'll weigh myself tomorrow to see if I've magically lost another 2 lbs in one day lol. Congrats to all of you who've already reached their Halloween goal!

9/9 - 200.2

9/17 - 198.6 (I broke the stall and into Onederland!)

9/24 - 196.8

10/2 - 193.3

10/6 - 192.1

10/7 - 191.1

10/15 - 187.8

10/30- 187

Kala.................200.2...............187.............185..............2

On the brighter side, I dropped 3 inches off my waist this month! I guess I haven't really failed after all happy.png

I'm going to copy Meg and list my goals after my Halloween goal of 185 lbs (also 50% of my excess weight loss).

1. Being "overweight" instead of "obese" - 174 lbs

2. Losing 75% of my excess weight - 165 lbs

3. Breaking into the 150s.

4. GOAL!!! 145 lbs

Hi all!

Banane54.gif

Today I rode my bike 55 miles...

I had surgery back on june 13th.

I am 100 pounds down from the start and feeling great!

although I still have dizzy spells, not as much, and still have troubles with foods.

the good news is- I was at the gym and rode for 30 minutes or 10 miles on their bike- then did 30 miles on wed. took two days off from exercise, still worked, and then today rode 55 miles through the wine country of Nor-cal- great weather, great friends, and a loving family...

so tomorrow is my Bday biggrinjester.gif and I weighed in at 225# today- pre ride-

probably lost 4 pounds, but have been hydrating all afternoon... even though I drank 48 oz. on the bike.

the ride was fun, easy, and had about a 15 mph average. I finished as strong as I started. big change from

a year ago- did same ride and darn near collapsed after...

SN.......Surgery weight.....current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Looou.........235...............177.2............176........Missed it by 1.2 but who cares I AM still a loser:))) in a happy way!! cant wait for the next challenge:)) and You have all been sooo inspiring :)) Congrats to everyone:)

Booo - didn't mean to scare you on Halloweenspider.gif I a mean boo - I missed my Halloween goal by exactly 1 pound. My goal was 155 and today I am 156.0 - BUT that means I am only 1 pound away from my final goal of 155! WHOOT! Hope to be there by my birthday on Nov 17th - that was my target date for making my final goal. So I think I can do it - one pound in the next 17 days??? - I can do that!Banane05.gifBanane06.gifBanane07.gif

Surgery weight (7/20/11): 264

Starting weight for challenge (9/2/11): 231

Current weight (10/31/11): 212

Goal weight: 210

Missed it by 2 pounds! Darn. I'm already signed up for the Christmas challenge so I'll just keep on truckin'!

Forensikchic.....210.............. 192.1............190.............2.1

Well, guys, I missed my goal by 2.1 pounds. Bummer. I got close though, loosing 18 pounds in two months. I will take that. I have started my Xmas goal as of last week and am on my way toward that one now. Congrats to all those who made their goal and to all of us who got close because that counts too!

Final Halloween Weigh-in today! Goal: 230

Starting weight on 9/2 - 270 (also pre-op)

Final weight on 10/31 - 231 (6.5 weeks post-op)

Missed by only 1lb, but i'm still extatic that I reached 231!!! On to the Christmas Challenge!

I missed my goal for Halloween, but I am already signed up for the Christmas Challenge. I am hoping to be at Onderland by Thanksgiving and down 20 pounds by Christmas. I am at 206 now, and my goal was 195. It was my first challenge; I started late and overestimated what I would do. Still, I started the challenge at 215, so even though I didn't make my goal, I can't complain. :)

I am also going to follow Meg's example and make a mini list:

• Onderland: 199
  • Normal BMI: 190
  • Christmas Challenge Goal: 185

Happy Halloween everyone!!! You all have made such incredible progress and I've enjoyed following you along with this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

I managed to beat my Halloween goal of 165 by two pounds. Whoohoo! That means I lost a little over two pounds (about 2.5) each week. I'm happy with that. I'm going to head over to the Christmas challenge page and set a new goal. Hope to see you there.