Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Halloween (Oct. 31) - What will you Weigh?

Cant update properly as my broadband died, and I am trying to connect via my phone, however massive gain last week, crappy week this week, just weighed to find the gain gone plus 1lb - suddenly things look and feel better! :)

Just checking in. It's been a week and a half since I joined...

SW 194

CW 190

GW 179

lbs to goal - 11

I lost 2 lbs at my weekly weigh-in (wednesday) and 2 since, hopefully those two extra2 stay off and dont teeter totter! It always makes me nervous.

I havent worked out all week and I did hit the dreaded stall. The stall finally broke, thanks be to God, and I lost 1lb overnight. Thanks be to God. My goal is to get back into my workout regimen and choose motivation to excercise verses couch time. Here we go!!! :)

SN.........Starting weight.....Current.....Goal......lbs to goal

Candace2314....... 234.0.......234.0.......215......19.0

I hope that I can really push myself to make goal this time! I have a total of 84lbs to lose before I hit my overall goal weight- it seemed soooo far away but now it seems like it's around the corner :) Good Luck Everyone!

Starting weight.....Current....Goal....lbs to goal

234...................231.8.........215.......16.8lbs

I am having a hard time pulling these pounds off!

A slow week indeed!!! Very frustrating. I have to travel this week for work and hope to work out at night in the hotel but I will be traveling with my boss and I really don't want to have him see me- but oh well, right? I have a horseshow next weekend, so that should help.

SN..................... Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

FormerVBG...........218lb................210lb.........185lb..........25lbs

Update: I'm trying to increase my cardio work outs which seems to really make a difference. Just trying to find time to fit everything in in a day can be a challenge. I can do this though.

SN..................... Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

FormerVBG...........218lb................211lb.........185lb..........26lbs

I'm going to jump on this bandwagon too!

SN............SW.............CW............GW..........Lbs to goal

caliblonde....444........344..........319............25

Checking in:

SN..............SW.................CW..........GW..........Lbs to goal

Caliblonde....444............327..........319.............8

I'm a bit late getting here, but I'll get in on this.

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

LilMissDiva.....293...............213.8.............199...........14.8

My surgery is not until 9/21, this wednesday but I want to be apart of this challenge for motivation.

Good luck everyone!!!

SN: Nicole85

Starting Wt: 253

Current: 249

Goal: 224

Lbs to Goal: 25

Checking in.

I won't put all the stats in, but I will say, lost 4 more pounds since I last checked in and now my weight is 209lbs, which means I am 10 lbs to my Halloween goal.

Can't believe it. Like everyone else when they are first sleeved, I was unsure what I was doing, if I liked what I had done to myself. Now I am learning to listen to my sleeve and I know when I am full. My dogs are extremely happy because they always get to help me finish off my plate. :0) I can now say I honestly love my sleeve, and I thank God for giving me this opportunity and blessing.

Sheila

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

VDIAZ3072.....296...............284.............270..........14 lbs

sn...................sw.......................cw.....................goal.................lbs to goal

dragon ...................... 217....... 156................144 ..................... 12

SN..............................start weight..........................goal....................lbs to goal

Autumnlily......................246.6..................................220........................245

Opps I was down much more but had a bit of a carb fest and too much salt this weekend. Back on the Water to get rid of the salt.

SN.......................start weight.............current weight.................goal................lbs to goal

Autumnlily...............246.6.......................240.8...............................220..................20.8

Ok I did not realize that I screwed up my posting last week. I have fixed it now. Had a pretty good weightloss this week. Hope I can keep it up.