Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Plastics Journey - My first one (of several)

IRENE...and I am not talking about that damn hurricane! YOU my friend look amazing! I am now convinced that I need some "work" mostly Tummy Tuck and implants. My legs have always been pretty long - and they are holding their own on this journey ( I wore a short skirt last week and several friends even said they looked great - thank you Lord!).

But my tummy and boobs most definately look like someone came along and deflated them! Flat lifeless boobs and wrinkly smooshie tummy -Yuck. Although I will say its much better than all those lbs I lost! Thank you for sharing your journey with us girl - you make it so much easier for all of us to know what to expect. I am going to be going to a couple of consultations in Sept and Oct. I want to lose these last 9 pounds and be at goal - before I proceed. Not sure if I can afford to do all at once or one at a time. But I do know this... I am going to do this - a reward to myself!

Kim

Looking good Irene!!!! :) I know its still early for me to be thinking plastics, however I'm going to be discussing with my PCP how my boobs hurt because they are a drooping and pulling. Getting documentation will be helpful when submitting to insurance. My insurance will cover if submitted as reconstructive. You really look amazing!!!! Congrats on getting it done!!!!!

Deb

Diva, you look great!!!!!!! I know you are just sooo happy! Your doc did a great job, when are you getting your Lipo?

Thanks everyone! It sure is worth all the pain... LOL :)

I will be complete after that. I couldn't care less if I lost anymore weight or whatever to be honest. If I do, I do... If I don't then I don't. I think I look great just the way I am and I am healthier than I've ever been. I'm also HAPPIER than I've ever been too!! I am still going to work on getting the body fat down, but that doesn't mean I'll actually lose weight either.

Candace, I'm having my inner thighs and knees done on Sept. 24th...

Then I'm having my saddle bags and waist done on Oct. 14th.

Whoohoooo can't wait!!!

Congrats Diva! The girls look great on you!

Lynda

nice boobies irene... girlie .... you look great ...how long did it take ???? and how is your pains days out???/ i would like new boobies.... what size are you now ??????

nice boobies irene... girlie .... you look great ...how long did it take ???? and how is your pains days out???/ i would like new boobies.... what size are you now ??????

Thank you cutie pie! :)

The surgery time was less than one hour, but total time including prep and discharge was around 5 hours. I feel really good and every day of course gets better. I do need to take some muscle relaxers because my chest will start to spasm and hurt. Totally normal though, and a part of going through the process of healing.

It's a very easy surgery in comparison to all the others I've gone through. I was a 34B+ before surgery and now I'm a DD. I'm wearing 38's but because of the swelling! It will go back down again once I'm fully healed. Wow.. a 34DD sounds cute. Can't wait! I'm not "allowed" to go to Victoria's Secret yet though, per my nurse. Gotta wait 6 weeks... LOL

I'm very excited for you! :)

Wow, just now seeing this -- you look so GREAT!! I am envious of that rack, sister!! :lol: Dayum...

I can't wait to get to goal so I can start this journey too :)

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for all your support. I know many probably think I did too much or whatever but I really don't even care. I say, it's my body!!! I'm just back to the size I was as a 330 Lbs girl... except now they are on a Size Small girl. Heehee smile.gif (The gray top I'm wearing here is a Size Small) I love em and can't say how happy I am on the outcome. Especially since I didn't do any kind of lift or reconstruction!!! These are all simple implants.

Everyone here has been positive and supportive, so THANK YOU!!! I just feel like everyone should only do what makes them happy.

Here are a few photos of me at 5th day out. They are softening up a lot and the swelling reduces a little more every day. Looking forward to the rest of my procedures!!! Whooott!!

(Photos Removed - if you are interested in seeing them they are in my "friends only" gallery photo album)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love 'em ! ! ! I'm so happy your pleased with them, and I can't wait to get mine. I'm hoping I can get just the implants without any reconstruction/lifting scars ! ! !