Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Plastics Journey - My first one (of several)

BAHAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I love that banana with boobies!! Too cute

Kelly :D

Heehee!!! ;)

You look great Irene! I am so jealous. I was never big to begin with, but I am smaller now than I was in H.S. even though in H.S. I weighed about 20 lbs less than I do now. I am too chicken to get implants though especially after my plastic surgeon told me there is a good chance I would lose nipple sensation. So I am stuck with an A cup now.

That tingling that you're feeling is maddening. I am now 3 1/2 months post op from my face lift and I still get jabbing and tingling all day long.

I still have no feeling in my face around my jaw bone. I have a friend who had a face lift a few years ago, and said the feeling never came back.

Hey there! A few years ago I had a reduction due to Migraines, back pain, shoulder pain....blah blah blah. I went from an H to a full C. It did take a few months for everything to work itself out with swelling and stitching and stuff. The hardest thing for me to deal with was that my headlights were ALWAYS on for no good reason. They said it had to do with nerve regeneration. I found these little silicone petals/pasties to put over my nipples so I wouldn't take out someone's eye.

Yours look fantastic by the way!

You look great Irene! I am so jealous. I was never big to begin with, but I am smaller now than I was in H.S. even though in H.S. I weighed about 20 lbs less than I do now. I am too chicken to get implants though especially after my plastic surgeon told me there is a good chance I would lose nipple sensation. So I am stuck with an A cup now.

That tingling that you're feeling is maddening. I am now 3 1/2 months post op from my face lift and I still get jabbing and tingling all day long.

I still have no feeling in my face around my jaw bone. I have a friend who had a face lift a few years ago, and said the feeling never came back.

Hi Daisy! Well, thanks sweetie for your kind comments!! :)

I can tell you this, when I first got out of surgery my entire breasts were completely numb. It was the weirdest thing in the world! I actually remember reaching down to grab them after I woke up and I seen how huge they were. I kinda giggled but they were so dumbed out! :o

The feeling is coming back though. The only spot that doesn't have any feeling back yet is the very top of the breast. My nipps have regained sensation. In fact they are super SUPER hypersensitive. They're even feel painful, like I'm having PMS or something. I see my surgeon on Monday and I'll ask him if that will go away... ugghhh!!

Hey there! A few years ago I had a reduction due to Migraines, back pain, shoulder pain....blah blah blah. I went from an H to a full C. It did take a few months for everything to work itself out with swelling and stitching and stuff. The hardest thing for me to deal with was that my headlights were ALWAYS on for no good reason. They said it had to do with nerve regeneration. I found these little silicone petals/pasties to put over my nipples so I wouldn't take out someone's eye.

Yours look fantastic by the way!

HDub, thank you SO much for chiming in. I am also having the headlights shining all day too. It's quite embarrassing so I try to cover up with layers of clothing and shirts that aren't so tight. It does help some, but if you might tell me where I can find the silicone pasties, I'd run out and get some. THANK YOU!!!

I think Walmart sells those pasties! I saw them by the butt enhancing pads in the lingerie section lol. Yeah... I totally wanted the butt enhancing pads, you caught me lol :)

I think Walmart sells those pasties! I saw them by the butt enhancing pads in the lingerie section lol. Yeah... I totally wanted the butt enhancing pads, you caught me lol :)

Oh thanks!! I'll check out Walmart. And your secret is safe here... LMAO!

Lmao!

Ha ha...butt pads. I found the pasties at Dillards in the lingerie section. You can google silicone nipple covers and find a ton of places that have them on the net. I think Amazon.com has them! laugh.gif

Thanks HDub!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick update... I just had my 2 week post op appointment with my surgeon. He said everything is progressing very very good. They look good and not many issues. The only one is that one of my incisions have some inner puckering to it. Other than that they look really good and the scarring is going to be pretty much zero, and since they are only about 1.5 Inches and in the crease of my breasts no one will ever even know they are there. The only people who will see it on a regular basis will be myself and my husband, and he won't be caring about no scars, trust that!!! LMAO!! :lol: Anyway it's not like I'm planning to do any centerfold photos, and even then I don't think anyone would be able to see them, they are so fine and small.

Regarding the puckered incision, he said that if it still looks like that after 2 months, he can do local anesthetic and "unpucker" it. So no love lost, it's fixable. Besides, really honestly you can't even see it. I literally have to lift my boob up high to see it.

I have been graduated to normal bras now!!! Yayyy!!! The only type of bras I can't wear are the underwire push up types. I have to wait for 2 months post op for those, and believe me - these girls are big enough where I'm not really worried about trying to push them up! They are large and trying to make them look bigger is just not necessary at all. I think its especially noticeable as my waist and my arms are very small in comparison. Kinda like the Dolly Parton look... haahaa!! Yeahhhh!!! B) I never thought I would aspire to have that type of figure... LOL!! But I do like it very much.

I mentioned the pain and was told I would experience some pain probably for the first 6-8 weeks. I did not know that! Oh well, a small price to pay for being happy with my female figure. I love them and a little pain for a few weeks was worth it!! I also asked him how long before I'm able to start running again. I have not been able to lose any weight!! I didn't even realize how much my workout routine helped with my weight loss but I do now. He said I can't even think about it for at least 2 months post op... ugghhh... I guess that's the one thing that upsets me the most. I have to be extremely careful with my foods and intake right now. He just said again, no workouts using the upper body. I've been doing my elliptical but only on my legs, and my stationary bike. I have been walking as well but dang it still doesn't seem enough. That's really my only complaint right now.

I think I'm going to sign up for a 5K for around January or February so I can get back on track ASAP. I don't want to let too much time go by before I get back to doing my favorite workout. It is what has gotten me thin and healthy and hit all my goals. I really truly miss it!!! I can also tell a big difference in my mood. I can't wait for the next few months to go by... :(

So, that's me for the time being!! I'm 25% of the way through my 2 months recovery period. I guess it's going pretty fast, considering. I have another follow up set for the 26th...

WOW, Irene, you are looking GREAT and doing awesome. I still have my "girls" but I also still have a good -40lbs to get off. When that happens I will have to re-evaluate where I'm at.

I'm just so happy that you are moving forward with the girls, the reshaping, etc. You have worked too hard and come too far to be happy with anything less that what you want!!

My friend, you are looking so wonderful!! I am happy that you are recovering nicely. Even though you can't do upper body, work those legs girl LOL. Squat, lunge, squat, lunge :). You will be fine, I have never met a single individual as determined as you. So happy for you!

Thank you my dear friends!! :) It's really very hard to believe I've entered the last phase of my journey. However, I will still re-evaluate a few years from now if I want to get the body lifts. I'm even thinking my arms too... but we really want to pay off these past few bills off first. Combined with the sleeve we're owing nearly 20K right now. It's all good, it will work itself out. Like I said too, the longer I wait the more chance my skin has to snap back as much as it ever will. It will be worth it I think.

Again, who knows, maybe once I get there I'll just live with the little bit of extra skin I have. I realize I'm extremely lucky that I have such a little amount for as large as I was. We'll see...

Not only that, I'm not embarrassed of my skin nor do I try to hide it or anything. The only part of my body I've noticed I actually go out of my way to cover up are my knees and I'm hopeful the body contouring will help with that. My Hubby is happy for me regardless and he loves me just as much today as he did when I was over 300 Lbs. I'm doing all of this for me, so I can feel complete and comfortable in my OWN skin... LOL ;)

Raine, you're right! I'm doing all I can using my lower body - and it sure's better than nothing. But I've grown such a love affair with running, it's almost like I'm mourning it's loss... I just have to keep in mind it's not forever!! (Though it sure feels like it)

Congrats on your AMAZINGbiggrin.gif transformation! I'm new here and I will be getting sleeved in 6 days and I hope I can have as much or even close to a break through you have made! I will deff be watching your updates wink.gif

Congrats on your AMAZINGbiggrin.gif transformation! I'm new here and I will be getting sleeved in 6 days and I hope I can have as much or even close to a break through you have made! I will deff be watching your updates wink.gif

Thanks darlin'! And just so you know, I have ZERO doubts you will be here too - and way before you think possible. *hugs* Keep me updated!!