Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Plastics Journey - My first one (of several)

Nah it's the last step in a long long journey you have been on. You've worked hard and you deserve to be happy with your final result. I will totally share my journey when I get on that leg.

Sounds like things are really moving along for you!!! YAY!! Good luck! I bet you will love everything about you new bod... might even help you start thinking thin ;) KUP! I can't wait to see pics!!

Thanks Kristie!! :)

post-55120-13813668406571_thumb.png

This attachment is a sheet of paper given to me by my patient coordinator. Hi-lited pink are the areas I've chosen to have contouring. :D

post-38-13813657107127_thumb.jpg

Congrats girl! Can't wait to see more before and after pics! I'm happy for you!

oops, ignore my question! I see you answered above! (feel free to delete if you want) :-))

LOL no problem Lila. I know I'm hard to follow along right now... my excitement is preventing me from thinking and writing in any kind of sensible manner. Haaaa!!!

Thanks everyone!!! I still need to take some photos of my waist area so you can get the before and afters on that too. I'm sooo excited about my waist!! I want it to be sooo tiny!!

I'm so excited for your teeny tiny waist, too!! It's funny because when you said that, I was thinking OMG, I totally want to get liposuction on my waist now, too! Because it's usually where I get smallest, and it would be so cool for it to be super tiny! AND.... Since you are already tiny there, and you are getting the girls done, you are gonna be like a pinup model when all is said and done!!!

So, yesterday was the big day. I got there at 11:30 am (and can I say I'm lovin my sleeve because I KNOW I would've been starving to death by then.. LOL) and prep time, plus some Planet Earth DVD's passed the time pretty quickly. My surgery started around 1:15 PM. It went super fast as always!! However, I found out by my Anesthesiologist that I have a heart murrmurr. You know, I've been told that one other time over a decade ago. Funny thing I thought it was a fluke because I'd never been told that before ever and didn't again so I'd forgotten about it. Better to put that on record I guess with my PcP next time I see her.

Anyhow, everything went FANTASTIC!!! I absolutely without a doubt LOVE MY NEW BOOBIES!!! OMG, I can't tell you... I'm so glad I did this!!! My pain has been tolerable. Doc gave me Vicadin and an excellent muscle relaxer that are working wonderful together. Right now I'm just resting and my Post Opt Appt is this upcoming Thursday at 9 am.

I gained 7 Lbs from my surgery... crazy stuff. Got me back up to 186.4... but you know what's so funny is the Docs office weighed me in at 175 before all the IV's and surgery. LOL!! I think each implant weighs about 2 lbs each.. so now I'm hopeful that my Lipo's will take off that AND SOME!!!

Next stop will my my Lipo's!!!! Bye-bye fat thighs!!! Hello itty bitty waist!!!

(Photos Removed - if you are interested in seeing them they are in my "friends only" gallery photo album)

Nice boobies! I want a pair! Your waist looks so much slimmer now with all those boobs. Did you just get implants or implants with lift? I'm looking at lift/implants. Which Surgeon did you end up seeing? Sorry for all the questions! I'm very excited for you to be completing the last phase of your weight loss and total body transformation!!

OMG ... how cool are you!! Congrats on getting the girls sorted out *goes green with envy*... looking mighty fine ladyeee! Now, looking forward to seeing the rest of the new you!

You have mae me realise how much I would LOVE to get mine done... and the old TT.... gonna have to start saving!! x

Nice boobies! I want a pair! Your waist looks so much slimmer now with all those boobs. Did you just get implants or implants with lift? I'm looking at lift/implants. Which Surgeon did you end up seeing? Sorry for all the questions! I'm very excited for you to be completing the last phase of your weight loss and total body transformation!!

Hey there, thanks!! I luuuuv em!!! Heehee :) I can't wait to see how much slimmer my waist will look after the Lipo too. I'll be all finis after all that!

I just got implants, 550cc each, silicone. He placed them on top of the muscle. He said a lift was not necessary, just needed to plump them back up, and that's exactly what he did!! LOL :) I went to Dr. Shahriar Boubarakh, FACS in Folsom, CA. He's one of the best in Sacramento area and I know someone personally who used his services too. Total slam dunk!

He did tell me my right side is slightly larger than my left and thought about doing a 570cc on my left breast, but decided against it. To be honest I never even noticed they were lopsided, so no biggie to me. I think them being a little asymmetrical is quite natural anyway, as long as its not a whole big noticeable difference.

OMG ... how cool are you!! Congrats on getting the girls sorted out *goes green with envy*... looking mighty fine ladyeee! Now, looking forward to seeing the rest of the new you!

You have mae me realise how much I would LOVE to get mine done... and the old TT.... gonna have to start saving!! x

Awww coops, thanks so much!! I'm so happy... VERY HAPPY!!!

Looks Wonderful!! I am sooo jealous. You are beautiful! I sooo want mine done when the weight is gone.

Khy

CONGRATS GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!