Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Plastics Journey - My first one (of several)

Thanks for the update, your waist has always looked tiny to me I can't wait to see the difference after Lipo. Take Care and Good Luck

HELLO WORLD!! Well I had my one month post op check up. My surgeon is very pleased with my outcome so far. He said they have dropped most excellently and they're looking great. My incisions ARE healing great, and the "inverted puckering" incision on my left breast has decreased a great deal, so its flattened over time. Yayy!! So I won't need any kind of incision line touch up. I'm SO GLAD!

He gave me a few new massages to do daily, and told me to keep up with my Vitamin E pills. He said we'll talk about me decreasing them next time I come in and if everything is looking smooth. So far so good!!

However, the best news of the day is... I have GRADUATED TO ALL BRAS NOW!!! YEAHHH BUDDYYY!!! So what do you think the first thing I did was? Oh yep, I ran to Kohl's and bought me 3 new bras. I'm a solid 36DDD. Here's the funny part, I bought 2 minimizer bras. It was the only bra I could find that came in DDD there. It's ok, they will be my work bras, I'm not trying to look burlesque there. They're actually very comfortable and extremely supportive. These girls are heavy!! LOL!!

Though I like the idea of them so if I don't want to minimize them, I got em. They are very hot, I can't lie. I love em. ;) I also bought one sexy bra, but I had to get that a DD. They do puff out of the top a little bit but it's ok... it IS a sexy bra after all!!

So... I know I should post some updated photos but I think I'll wait a little longer. I just don't see they look all that much different except my middle swelling is down and they look rather large in comparison to my small waist. But my waist is going to be even smaller after my lipo's due in November - which will be here FAST! It's already October next week.

I'll take some pics on Friday... it's my day off. Until then... have a great week!!!

Thanks Ladies!!!! I really appreciate your kind comments! Yolanda, I agree - my waist is small, and the reason behind the sculpting in these areas is actually to make my hips / bum look even bigger. I'm really going after that hourglass shape, and more than that I'll be able to fit my pants better. I've always been more of a pear, and my pants always seem to fit fine everywhere but be tight in the thighs.

(Photos Removed - if you are interested in seeing them they are in my "friends only" gallery photo album)

Ok folks... here are the one month post op photos. I don't think they'll change much more. My starting bra size was a 34 B/C - today I'm a 36 F (DDD). Those size bras are hard to find!! LOL

I've also posted a full body shot to have a comparison photo from before and around December I should have an after shot. November 4th I'll get my first Lipo and Nov. 18th I'll get my second. Whoooo!!! smile.gif

fill docs.doc post-204265-13813132256413_thumb.jpg post-204265-13813132256249_thumb.jpg post-204715-13813132255901_thumb.jpg post-204009-13813132255311_thumb.jpg post-204009-13813132254424_thumb.jpg

Ok folks... here are the one month post op photos. I don't think they'll change much more. My starting bra size was a 34 B/C - today I'm a 36 F (DDD). Those size bras are hard to find!! LOL

I've also posted a full body shot to have a comparison photo from before and around December I should have an after shot. November 4th I'll get my first Lipo and Nov. 18th I'll get my second. Whoooo!!! :)

You look fabulous lady ! ! ! I admit I showed my husband your boobies last night on Facebook, and he said "Can you get some of those???" Now, remember, he was totally opposed to me having any plastics done, and was convinced that boobies were NOT needed. Well, after seeing yours he's convinced that boobies are necessity! ! !

Grant it, we live in Florida, plastic surgery capital, it seems everyone around here has fake boobs, and he just hasn't been impressed with the way the others look. He is so worried I'll end up with the "half cantaloupe" look with a huge valley in between them look that is so common down here. I swear some of the plastic surgeons down here set them so far apart, you could drive one of those yellow Tonka dump trucks through the women's cleavage, and that is the reason we're waiting to get consults. Well that issue, and of course, the pregnancy.

You look fab chickee and I'm so happy for you ! ! !

You look fabulous lady ! ! ! I admit I showed my husband your boobies last night on Facebook, and he said "Can you get some of those???" Now, remember, he was totally opposed to me having any plastics done, and was convinced that boobies were NOT needed. Well, after seeing yours he's convinced that boobies are necessity! ! !

Grant it, we live in Florida, plastic surgery capital, it seems everyone around here has fake boobs, and he just hasn't been impressed with the way the others look. He is so worried I'll end up with the "half cantaloupe" look with a huge valley in between them look that is so common down here. I swear some of the plastic surgeons down here set them so far apart, you could drive one of those yellow Tonka dump trucks through the women's cleavage, and that is the reason we're waiting to get consults. Well that issue, and of course, the pregnancy.

You look fab chickee and I'm so happy for you ! ! !

Thanks sooo much!!!! :D Xoxo

A lot has to do with the bra too, and really I think if I would've gotten a lift the boobs wouldn't look so natural. I already had the stretched out skin, so I just filled it up enough to the point where I believe they were before I lost all this weight. Anyway, that bra I'm wearing in the pics is an excellent cleavage giver. My other normal bras I bought, I still have a little bit of a valley, but still doesn't look too bad I don't think.

I'm not sure your situation of course, but it's just nice to know that simply because we all lost in the boobs that, it automatically means we have to get our boobs chopped up, lifted and goodness knows whatever else.

I highly encourage everyone to seek out a surgeon who's main purpose in life is to make a woman's boobs look phenomenal! That's what I did, and he is excellent at what he does. Ask a million questions and be sure he sees that vision in your head. They will always let you know if it's possible or not - and IMO its ALWAYS possible.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl! LOL! The bras are very pretty too :)

You look awesome!!! I was talking about you to my sister last night..I told her about your weight loss and how knowledgeable, helpful and sweet you are! She thought you were a good friend of mine who lives in Chicago!! LOL... Keep up the good work and thanks for all you do!

@Sleeve - thanks lady!!! Oh, and I see now I'm going to go kinda bra crazy now... LOL ;)

@favored - Awww that's so sweet, thank you!!! Xoxo - I'll settle for being your friend in California... no problem! Anytime you need anything you just let me know.

Wow!!! You look great Diva!!! I want new boobies asap lol!!!

Watch out where you point those things girlfriend! You could put someones eye out! And I'm sure they would love it if you did!!! Very nice tatas, and pretty bras too. Will you get a corset made to order when all is said and done? That would really cinch the deal. I see some cheesecake in your future (And I don't mean the kind you eat...)biggrin.gif

Watch out where you point those things girlfriend! You could put someones eye out! And I'm sure they would love it if you did!!! Very nice tatas, and pretty bras too. Will you get a corset made to order when all is said and done? That would really cinch the deal. I see some cheesecake in your future (And I don't mean the kind you eat...)biggrin.gif

LOL thanks! These tatas set us back some, but dangit I feel like they were more than worth it. I'd never given the corset any thought but now Im intrigued how that would look! ;)

I didn't get the whole cheesecake comment though... :omg_smile:

Wow!!! You look great Diva!!! I want new boobies asap lol!!!

Thank you sooo much!!! Well when if/when you do, you'll be so glad you did!!! :D

Beautiful tatas! You are gorgeous... Maybe someday it will happen for me. Right now my formerly beautiful tatas look like empty socks with oranges in the toes.

Khy

LOL thanks! These tatas set us back some, but dangit I feel like they were more than worth it. I'd never given the corset any thought but now Im intrigued how that would look! ;)

I didn't get the whole cheesecake comment though... :omg_smile:

Cheesecake is like Pin up modeling....Its a good thing!

Here is a classic Jayne Mansfield 1950's blond bombshell...

$(KGrHqR,!kwE3O0y+(0gBOJzVd,,(g~~0_3.JPG