Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Plastics Journey - My first one (of several)

So... apparently its a 2 week recovery period for contouring the legs aggressively. That said, 2 more weeks and I'll be complete.

Three full months for final results. YAYYY!!! :-)

Your posts are always so inspiring! I'm so pleased, for you, that you are fully pursuing what you need to do to be happy with you.

It's so great to have people love you for you but there is nothing like being in a mindset where YOU totally love who you are!

I'm trying to be like you when I'm a grown up sleeve girl! LOL

Be Well and Good Luck with November 18th.

Your posts are always so inspiring! I'm so pleased, for you, that you are fully pursuing what you need to do to be happy with you.

It's so great to have people love you for you but there is nothing like being in a mindset where YOU totally love who you are!

I'm trying to be like you when I'm a grown up sleeve girl! LOL

Be Well and Good Luck with November 18th.

Thank you! :)

Okay folks... it's time for a photo update. I finally got around to uploading / resizing / cropping the photos. These are NOT for the faint of heart! LOL :smile1: Yes, its as painful as it looks. I do feel a whole lot better but I'm still recovering. The bruising is fading and swelling is going down a tiny bit every day... but it's still there.

post-61735-13813668763843_thumb.png post-61735-13813668764326_thumb.png

Also, here is the finish product for my Breast Augmentation. I am 3 months post op now. I am currently a 34 DDD (F) - however, it's time to go to a 32 band now. I think I'll wait, because I'm having Lipo in my waist so that might cause some swelling for awhile.

post-61735-13813668764805_thumb.png post-61735-13813668765225_thumb.png <<<Comparison / Before

post-38-138136578468_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813657847141_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813657847576_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813657848027_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813657848419_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813657848876_thumb.jpg

OMGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOSH! OUCH OUCH OUCH! You are a brave soul girlie! I will say it does look like it's working and you are not even 100% healed yet, that is AWESOME and I'm HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! But OMGGGGGOOSSSHHH I can't take pain lol

LOL :) I know that's what I keep telling myself... its worth the pain, the results are already showing - even with all the swelling!

Ooh, that looks rough, but I am glad you are doing better. The legs are looking good!

Looking GOOD!! I'm quite jealous of that rack, lady. :D And your legs make me cringe in pain, but I can totally see the difference already. Go YOU!!!

Thanks Ladies!! Wow... every single day provides results and lets me know that it WAS worth the miserable week I went through. I'm finally (as of last night) able to wear my jeans again.

I don't need my compression garment 24 hours a day anymore. It was such a liberating moment!!! Imagine that... you know I'm not the skirt wearing type. But all I've been able to wear lately are skirts because I just won't do sweats at work. Today is my Friday and I'm wearing blue jeans!!! Whooohoooo!!! My legs still have some swelling to go down (quite a bit in fact) and I can already feel the difference in the way I put on my pants. I don't have to fight when they get around my thighs. I'M SOOOOO STOKED!!! For some reason I didn't think it would work... but by golly it has!!! There's no way I'm not going down a few sizes after this.

Here's the best part: MY LEGS DON'T RUB WHEN I'M WALKING!!! Wow... I didn't even think about this when I got my procedure. I don't remember EVER a moment, even in my skinny days before gaining all that weight where my legs didn't rub in some manner. Dare I say I've got a bit of a sexy gap there now. Worth it... worth it... WORTH IT!!!

Fat me is rollin in her grave right now.

Thanks Ladies!! Wow... every single day provides results and lets me know that it WAS worth the miserable week I went through. I'm finally (as of last night) able to wear my jeans again.

I don't need my compression garment 24 hours a day anymore. It was such a liberating moment!!! Imagine that... you know I'm not the skirt wearing type. But all I've been able to wear lately are skirts because I just won't do sweats at work. Today is my Friday and I'm wearing blue jeans!!! Whooohoooo!!! My legs still have some swelling to go down (quite a bit in fact) and I can already feel the difference in the way I put on my pants. I don't have to fight when they get around my thighs. I'M SOOOOO STOKED!!! For some reason I didn't think it would work... but by golly it has!!! There's no way I'm not going down a few sizes after this.

Here's the best part: MY LEGS DON'T RUB WHEN I'M WALKING!!! Wow... I didn't even think about this when I got my procedure. I don't remember EVER a moment, even in my skinny days before gaining all that weight where my legs didn't rub in some manner. Dare I say I've got a bit of a sexy gap there now. Worth it... worth it... WORTH IT!!!

Fat me is rollin in her grave right now.

Yayyy to no more leg rubbing :) I'm so happy for you!

Bahaha! I have a couple pairs of really tight jeans that make it where my thighs (mostly just extra skin) doesn't rub against and it's such an awesome feeling! To feel the breeze between your thighs you'd think they were angel kisses ;)

I love your "Fat me is rollin in her grave right now"!

I do love it! I never knew how awesome that was... LG!!

In one hour I'll be getting prepped for my last and final procedure. They are contouring my outter thighs and my waist. In two weeks from today I'll be working on getting back to normal. In one week I start back, albeit slowly with my workouts.

I'm soooo glad its finally coming to a close.

I'm more sure than ever now that I'll finally be able to wear the most tiniest pants I've bought in my entire life. Levi's Size 4 / 27 - which in today's vanity sizing is actually more like a Zero. You seen that right... ZERO!!! I kept them around as kinda like a pipe dream. I'd look at them and say... "Do I really wanna get that small??" Well I woke up this morning and seen them sitting there - and decided the answer is yes.

I will probably still need to lose an additional 10 Lbs on my own. I will take my time getting there. I won't do anything more than what I'm used to doing. That is working out and toning up. Watching my sugars and sodium. That's it. That's what's gotten me through the last 4 months and losing about 1 Lb per week average.

I'll get there.

Hugs everyone, and thanks for following my journey. I hope I've at least given some folks hope that no matter how far you have to go... you realize that all of this really is possible.

I'm checking in: Today is day 3 Post Lipo. I'm doing really really great! I'm quite surprised. I was expecting it to be much worse considering what I went through last time. I'm sure the bruising is coming, I have no doubt about that, but honestly - the pain is nowhere near what it was for my inner thighs and knees. It goes to show really that the area treated makes a BIG difference. It kinda just feels like I worked out really hard around my waist area pretty much.

Here's a great story here, as I was getting prepped and the surgeon came in to "mark" his territory.. LOL ... he told me he wanted to do a straight up and down leading from the upper outter thigh (saddle bags) and go all the way up to my waist. Now, he wasn't supposed to, but he threw in the hips for FREEE!!! Whoohooo!! I love free... heehheeee!! He said it would yield the best results because if not I could have too much of a "boxy" look. Well, since I was going more for "foxy" I gave him the green light.

Ok, so with my compression garment you can really see the amazing curves he left me. Wow, this guy really knows what he's doing, and I'm SOOO GLAD I made the right choice in waiting for him to be available to do this for me. He is A+++!!!

So, it's all downhill from here for me. All my plastics procedures have been completed and in three months I should be left with my final results. Here is what I *hope* to end up with once I'm completely healed and I get into my new dreamy goal pants. Whoohooo!!! I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

post-56496-13813668774008_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813657882121_thumb.jpg