Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are the Florida sleevers doing????

Advanced Surgery Group is great. Dr. DePeri did my surgery and I saw Dr. Webb and Dr. Hagan in the hospital. Keep us posted on your progress.

Awesome! I will definitely keep you all posted. I haven't asked what size boogie they use. Do you know what size Dr. Webb used? People keep asking me that, lol.

Hey everyone! I live in Kingsland, Ga, but having my surgery done at Shands by Dr. Sharma! Very neverous! My pre-op appointment in 03 April 2013. :)

Since surgery 3 weeks ago' date=' 20 pounds. But I lost 10 pounds the week before as well, so my total is thirty.[/quote']

Wow that's not bad !!! I'm on my pre-opp diet right now but I'm dying I've been eating mashed potatoes and so much Soup

Wow that's not bad !!! I'm on my pre-opp diet right now but I'm dying I've been eating mashed potatoes and so much Soup

Live on soup.

You can have mashed potatoes???

Well in the book that's considered cheating but my mom and my doctor said I can have that untill the 18 10 days before my surgery to get in the Protein diet phase.

No I can't but my doctor said I'm allowed just mashed potatoes until Monday cause that's my 10 day mark and it's helping me get into my diet

Well in the book that's considered cheating but my mom and my doctor said I can have that untill the 18 10 days before my surgery to get in the Protein diet phase.

That makes a lot if sense! BTW..my date is the 29th :)

That makes a lot if sense! BTW..my date is the 29th :)

Oh really well good luck !! I had my endoscopy done today now I'm just waiting for the surgery date your welcome to text me :)

I am scheduled for April 10 in St Petersburg, Florida. Anyone else from around here? Been to Palms of Pasadena or had Dr. Jessee?

Thanks,

Kristi

Hey! I am in Green Cove Springs, Florida but I am always in Jacksonville doing things. I would really love to find a support group around me so please pass on any information you have! I am having my VSG surgery this Friday the 29th.

I am traveling 5 hours away to Coral Springs to have the surgery done and that is why I would REALLY love to find a local group!

Hey! I am in Green Cove Springs' date=' Florida but I am always in Jacksonville doing things. I would really love to find a support group around me so please pass on any information you have! I am having my VSG surgery this Friday the 29th.

I am traveling 5 hours away to Coral Springs to have the surgery done and that is why I would REALLY love to find a local group![/quote']

Hi! I attend a support group at st Vincent's southside (where I also had my surgery) but it is open to anyone and everyone. 2nd Tuesday of each month in auditorium c usually? Pm me if you would like more info, and/or the bariatric coordinators info so she can put you on the email list. :-))

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hey! I am in Green Cove Springs, Florida but I am always in Jacksonville doing things. I would really love to find a support group around me so please pass on any information you have! I am having my VSG surgery this Friday the 29th.

I am traveling 5 hours away to Coral Springs to have the surgery done and that is why I would REALLY love to find a local group!

My surgery will be done at Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville on the 29th! The support groups are on Mondays. So if this hospital is closer, let me know. We can also have meet ups for a few if us and share tiny meals when our tummies are healed!

I'm in Orange Park. Just had my sleeve done on the 8th. I'm a lapband conversion, I'm down 16 pounds so far and feel great. I had Dr. Uchal at North Florida Surgeons do my surgery. I would love to get a group together to meet up, and have an informal group once a month.

Hi,

I am new to the Forum. I am having a band to sleeve revision at Baptist Downtown on Monday, 06/03/13. Very nervous!! Would love to meet up with indiviuals for support after surgery & couple days recovery. So please feel free to contact me with info about any local meetings or getting together for support. Thank you.