Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before And After Gastric Sleeve Surgery Photos

Hi SparkleCat,

Would you mind sharing about how the incision sites from the surgery are coming along? I'm a bit anxious about that aspect.

Thanks!

Hey girl, you can see them but they really aren't that bad....I've started shamelessly wearing a bikini if that helps ;-)

How often you workout

2-4 times a week on average....walking and bootcamps :)

Hey girl, you can see them but they really aren't that bad....I've started shamelessly wearing a bikini if that helps ;-)[/quote

You go, Sparkle Cat! You are worthy of that bikini, so rock it! I know that I'll be back in one too next summer, so I've been a little nervous about the scars. Thank you for the encouragement. If I have that single incision technique, I guess I won't have to worry, but its good to hear they aren't bad!

I hate to throw cold Water on this topic but never post your photos online. The photos on this site are not secure. Anyone with a simple photo program can copy them off. Your photo may be used by anyone in the world for any reason, legal or illegal. There is a chance that some flim-flam artist from Nigeria, posing as a nice person (you) will use your photo to cheat another person out of money. There are a lot of ways to do it.

Never post your photos online. I hope Bariatricpal can either make the photos that appear here secure or they will take them down.

It's nice of you to worry but for most of us this ship has sailed. I think trolling Facebook is more lucrative for those would be fake Nigerian princes. Even there that ship has been sailing for seven or eight years. But again thanks

Lpost-199634-14141159695715_thumb.jpg

Left is August 2013. 250 lbs

Right is sept 2014 150lbs.

July 1st 60 pounds down still have more to loose but cant be more happy with the results loving my sleeve but more important loving myself for the firs time in many years!!

post-151073-14146759061135_thumb.jpg

post-151073-14146759210789_thumb.jpg

post-151073-14146759446367_thumb.jpg

Vsg 121213

Before 293 my highest

Surgery 240

Current 163-166

Ultimate goal 155-160

I am 5'7"

post-195336-14149530633137_thumb.jpg post-195336-14149530830609_thumb.jpg

Holy crap!!!!!! You did amazing!!! Rock it girl!!!!

post-197629-14149533590402_thumb.jpgi really wish I had taken more before pics...... I was sleeved 5/7/14 and am down 68 lbs.

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1414953354.828357.jpgi really wish I had taken more before pics...... I was sleeved 5/7/14 and am down 68 lbs.

I don't have many before pics either, especially around surgery time. I avoided the camera and the only reason I have the one before pic above is because it was my cousins baby shower pic which I was required to be in as God mommy to be ????

What did u start at if i can ask