Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha eating today!!! Wednesday

Ok Peeps! we have our own forum now so no excuses on not posting what you are eating! For me this thread gives me ideas of other things to eat when i get bored, it also helps keep track of my calories, if I put it here, i put it on my online log!!!

So, it is HUMP Day! Tomorrow is corned beef day again!! that will be 3 times this month, a little excessive, but hey we only eat it in March!!!

Here is my menu for today:

B- UBR - this was so good, glad I got them and will be getting them again, keep my full longer than yogurt!

L- chicken salad & pretzel crisps

S- yogurt

D- Sheppard's Pie, another Irish dish that my kids love!!

vites- forgot them again, will take when i get home!

Water - 3 cups of tea down so that is 48 oz!

exercise- it is raining so i will be walking the halls today at my breaks!

NEXT>>>>>

B: Cottage cheese with mandarin oranges

S: Thin, dried, smoked beef

L: Cream spinach mixed with cooked carrots, mozarella stick, one wholemeal spelt cracker

S: Probably more of the beef

D: Homemade chili

S: Maybe some almonds or yogurt

Vitamins: Multi, D3

Water: Nearly 2 L already, so I'm good

Exercise: So far, just a walk with the dogs, maybe another one later

B - Eggface-style Taco salad Bite ; pear half

L - Leftover Italian chicken Casserole (Eggface)

D - Going to Chuck E cheese so I have no idea

S - 2 Girl Scout Cookies ( Put the rest of the box in the break room and they are now all gone!!)

Water - Getting it in

Vitamins - About to take 2 gummies

Exercise - None today unless I decide to walk at lunch ; Zumba tomorrow

B - Ham and fat free cream cheese roll ups

S - Venti non-fat misto

L - tilapia and roasted vegies

S - string cheese

D - TBD - maybe sushi...

vites- Done!

Water - Working on it...

exercise- date with the elliptical after work!

B , HALF MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT

S. , A TABLE SPOON READY BREK

L. , HOME MADE VEG Soup NO CREAM

S , A PLAIN CRISPBAKE

D. , RICE pudding

Water :0((((

TEA 2 CUPS

Vitamins YES

EXERCISE JUST NORMAL WORK & cleaning house etc

:0)))) xx

WOW, back to work has REALLY messed up my schedule!!

B - Protein shake

L - Beef Jerky

D - ?? Going out for a "hail and farewell" tonight and it's buffet. I'm sure I won't be eating much of NOTHING! LOL

Vit - at night before bed

Water - 35oz so far

Exercise - 3 flights of stairs to my office and back again numerous times! LOL I was supposed to run tonight but think I am going to be out of time :(

B , HALF MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT

Haha, I read that as "half a Miller Light." I was like, "Now THAT's what I call breakfast!"

Bfast: coffee, Protein bar

Lunch: half a tuna salad wrap (with cheese and vegs)

Snack: banana

Early dinner: other half of the wrap

Workout: 1.5-hr ballet lesson

Dinner: not sure yet, might go out with bf, might just snack on something at home - yogurt, oatmeal.

Breakfast: Muesli, greek yoghurt, strawberries

Snack:Toast w Peanut Butter

Lunch: 1 wholemeal bagel w cream cheese-1 hotdog(nobread)

Dinner: Teriyaki chicken noodles -a small bowl of ice cream(about 3 tablespoons :( )

Bad day (too much bread) Today will be better,:P

Happy Hump day! Well it is spring and snowing outside! YAY!! ok, not really YAY!

So today the group that I work with is going to a Thai place for lunch, not sure I want to go, first because, I do not like Thai, and second, i really do not eat enough to pay $15 for a buffet! Soup and my book sounds good to me!

My menu for today looks like this, maybe some tweaking! (5 months post op)

pre B- Protein shake

B- UBR

L- not sure!

S- cantaloupe & strawberries

D- sliders (without the bun)

vites- at home again! need to text myself to bring them

water- 24 oz in need to up that quick

exercise - if i do not go out for lunch will walk the building later!

NEXT>>>>>

Happy Wed!!! This week has been a long week so far. Did not get all that great yesterday working out but I am feeling it a little today. Hub is suppose to take me to eat out for my brithday this weekend and he keeps asking me where I want to go. I have no clue. food has no appeal to me since having the sleeve. I have a dr appt with my dr today. I hope that he is not too upset with me. I think that I have only lost like 7-8 lbs this past month.

Today's menu: (3 months out)

b- 1/2 of Protein shake, 2 boiled eggs at 9

l- 3 oz of spahetti meat and sauce

d- grilled ham (the family is having grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and I am just going to eat the ham)

s- string cheese

vites: all gone

exercise: elliptical at home

water: working on it.

I woke up feeling a bit saucy this morning at 4:30am... so I woke my fiance up and started this day right! TMI? sorry but this is just one of the amazing (ahem: awesome!) changes that I'm experiencing since surgery!

B: Nonfat Misto and 3oz chicken

L: 2oz steak and 1/4 roasted fennel bulb

S: Steamed broccoli

D: Scallops and Shirataki noodles (tofu noodle substitute)

S: Pistachio muffin; cottage cheese

vites- done!

water- working it...

exercise - elliptical planned for after work

I cheated today! Bad Shanny!

B- Protein shake

S - 3 small slices of pepperoni & 1/2 low fat string cheese

L - 1/2 bag Welch's fruit Snacks (and now I have indigestion!!!!) :(

S - 1/2 Atkins Protein Bar

D - 2.5 - 3 oz Grilled Djon chicken breast

Vites - yes

Water - on my 5th 8 oz glass

Exercise - 30 minutes on treadmill at work will do 30 minutes on gazelle when I get home

B- pro crunch bar

S- Protein shot

l- turkey salad with egg

D-??????

2 multi vits w/iron

2 Essentainal Fatty acid caps

1 fish oil cap

2 Calcium

2 veggie and fruit concentrate caplets ( super fruits and veggies)

B: Protein shake

L: Tofu with broccoli

S: 1 slice light chese

D: seafood salad made with Krab (fake crab), peas, greek yogurt & feta cheese

+ 2 crackers

Pretty tasty food today!

Vites: done

Water: working on it

Exercise: FAIL today