Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha eating today!!! Wednesday

Good Morning!!

I had a an okay food day yesterday. Had a bite of bread. I think that I broke my stall. I was down 1.2 lbs this morning. I think that getting my Protein and my Water and the workouts all had something to do with it. Last night I started to work on my daughter's Mardi Gras float and I have to finish that tonight. I am HOPING again that I can get at least 15 minutes on the elliptical tonight but I don't know. I know that I am going to push it hard on my lunch break.

Plan for today:

B- Protein shake (milk, Protein powder, sf pudding mix, p.butter)

L- Ham and cheese roll

D- taco meat with Salsa and a bit of lite sour cream

S- Jerky and cheese stick and might do an adkins bar

vites- all done

water- working on it

exercise- going at lunch

Hey there! Ok for real, I'm seriously starting over today! NO JUNK IN MY MOUTH!!!!!

Yesterday was another bad day! I ate a garlic bread stick! and had a drink at dinner! UGH!

So back on plan today and since i'm only getting a 30 minute lunch, i'm going for a walk, may as well avoing the temptation of the cafeteria!!

PreB- Protein shake (powder, milk, PB, caramel, banana)

B- Yogurt

L- left over corned beef

D- mini hamburger!

S- hard boiled egg

vites - going in now

Water, working on it

exercise - walk during lunch

NEXT>>>

I'm right there with you Pattimomof3! I'm going back to basics as of today. . . the honeymoon phase of this sleeve is over and now the work will begin. . . I'm embarrassed to say, I've slipped big time and the scale has now showed it! I'm not changing my ticker cause I need to get back there. . . .:angry: Soooo with that being said,

B - tea with 2 cream

L - 2.5oz tuna with 1 tbspn mayo

D- 2 poached eggs and 1 oz chedder cheese

S - tea with Creamer

Vitamins are in

working on the Water

UGH!!!!!

For real thinoneday, do you think that is just because we are so close to goal? I really do not think the honeymoon is over yet! I'm not even 5 months out! I know I have restriction when I eat solid food, but I WANT the junk. It could be that nasty PMS monster clawing her way in again, have to the the calendar, but i swear I just had it 2 weeks ago. I was up a pound and a half this morning, that is not even possible overnight. I did have corned beef last night for dinner so I know that was way salty and it is probably Water retention, but i ate it again for lunch today! it was so good!! I refuse to let this be it for me, i'm going to have to say it is because we are so close to goal we are getting to comfortable with ourselves! and we have to get back to basics and just stick to our plan! WE CAN DO THIS!!! WE WILL DO THIS TOGETHER!!!

That's what friends are for!

Patti

B - Protein shake

L - Finished shake and had 4 twizzlers at a movie

D - Pork Tenderloin and veggie (left over while DH & DD have pasta)

S - ???

Vita - In shake

Water - 50oz in

Exercise - 36:50 min 5K!!!!

Only 1 lb up from the Hawaii mayhem, which I'd consider good news - my boyfriend gained 5 pounds! So much for the "I can eat whatever I want, I walked 2 blocks," eh? Thankfully, I don't seem to have any withdrawal symptoms after drastically quitting the daily ice cream, booze, and chocolate.

Bfast: Protein bar

Snack: cookie, muffin top (free food!), some nut clusters

Late lunch: most of a 6-inch turkey sub from Subway

Dinner: probably some pierogies, I haven't had time to go grocery shopping, so just gonna grab something from the freezer

If I need a snack, I'll just have an egg with a piece of cheese

Had to skip my ballet class today due to a last-minute surprise clinical skills session that lasted 4 hours. Still tired from my flights back, though, so I don't mind postponing the gym til tomorrow!

Happy Wednesday! It is Ash Wednesday for those of us that are Christian! I am working from home today and about to get my aunt flow! This is not going to be a good eating day!! I'm going to try so hard!

On my menu for the day is:

B- 2 Oreos and tea

L- Cilantro Lime Shrimp 2.5 oz & cantaloupe

D- Corned beef and cabbage! (i know we are not supposed to eat meat, but mom is preparing this for a speacial dinner for my brother)

vites - after the Oreos

Water - going down

exercise - probably not!

NEXT>>>>

Still TOM... TMI?

B.1 - Starbucks Misto (lovin' the Protein from the steamed nonfat milk!)

B.2 - 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 2 large strawberries (diced)

L - 3 oz pulled pork with some cabbage

S - Mozzarella salad and peanut/protein muffin

D - Tilapia and green Beans

S - something - TBD

vites - Done!

Water - more like coffee, tea and crystal light planned for the day!

exercise - not yet... maybe a walk tonight with my sweetie

B: 1/4 c steel-cut oats with milk + 1 small hard-cooked egg

L: 1/4 c refried Beans and cottage cheese (adds Protein and when heated together tastes VERY yummy)

S: Fresh mozarella stick

D: 2 T creamed spinach and five wee shrimp + 5 wholegrain spelt very small pretzel sticks -- totally tasty and slightly too much, oopsie.

Evening snack will be probiotic yogurt and a square of dark chocolate.

Did good today.

Happy Ash Wed!!! We were off Mon and Tues for Mardi Gras!!! scale was a little lower today which is good. Baby had surgery on Friday but he is still so congested. Sha baby... Going to the gym for some much needed relief today!!! Going to work legs and maybe slip in an arm or two in there.

Today's menu:

B- chocolate PB Protein shake

L- Shrimp and asparagus from LC meal (that was all that I had on hand today)

D- ??? Not sure yet. DH might want to take the girls to go eat some boiled crawfish tonight

S- String cheese and I do have an adkins brownie (These are soooooooo good!!!)

Water- working on it

Vites- all gone

Exercise- going at lunch!!!

Have a great day!

B- 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup applesauce, 1 teaspoon mayo with SF cherry Syrup dressing.

S- Mango Protein drink (2 1/2 cups water)

L-1/2 veggie meat loaf sandwitch with 1 teaspoon mayo, ketchup and pickle (double Fiber english muffin half.)

D- not sure, probably veggie meat balls with sauce and 1/4cup noodles, parmesan.

S- prob SF pudding with Free coolwhip.

water-I'll work in at least 6 cups

exercise- one hour of dance class

vits-thanks for reminding me!tongue.gif

I've been on the go since 645 this morning! So I did stop for lunch out :(

B - Protein shake (full 60g of protein!)

L - A few bites of a filet o fish and a few bites of fries

D - Some sort of fish (not sure yet cuz I'm still SO STUFFED from lunch)

S - Non-fat Latte! Oops! LOL

V - Am going to start take "normal" ones again and I will take at night with other meds

W - Not so good today :(

E - Great! Did 5K at the gym again and ran for the first 20 mins!!!

B- Slice of Turkey

Muscle Milk Light

L- 1/2 cup turkey chili

1 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese

S- goldfish crackers

D- sauteed shrimp

red peppers

glass of wine

B: Protein shake

L: Sashimi (6 small pieces, I'm a little too full from it)

S: small latte

D: 2 chicken strips and some veggies

V: done

W: not so good

Exercise: 15 min. walk (not so good)

Today was one of those days, super-busy and lots of running around - I actually forgot to eat Breakfast before I left the house! Ended up grabbing a lot of random stuff.

Bfast: coffee and a disgusting underripe banana I bought at this fundraising stand

Lunch: 1/2 a veal canneloni

Snack: yogurt, cookie

Snack: 1/2 muffin

Dinner: other half of the veal canneloni

I'll have something else before I go to bed, probably another yogurt or a Protein bar

Exercise: 1.5-hr ballet lesson