Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

African American Sleevers

Hello please dont laugh at me.Has anyone tried any pig ears since surgery?? lol But im serious im craving southern food right now. Its boiled and not fried.

I understand how some pre-op people feel. I was sleeved on 1/29 and I'm not going to lie' date=' I am still hurting. Part of my issue is I'm vomiting. I can only handle about 2 sips of vit. Water or warm tea. It will get better, I can say this because yesturday, was horrid,today is just bad.[/quote']

How are you doing now? ??

Hello please dont laugh at me.Has anyone tried any pig ears since surgery?? lol But im serious im craving southern food right now. Its boiled and not fried.

Girl I had some chitterlings..They went down well

Hey ladies, so for those that have been sleeved, I'm doing my psych this Friday and then we submit to insurance. I want to know if we keep some junk in the trunk with all the loss? Not really sure how much I want to loose, whatever gets me off diabetes and blood pressure meds.

I'm very happy to see this forum as well. Great idea! I posted part of my story earlier today in "Introducing myself". I say part because I'm at work & was hurried (still am), but you'll definitely see me around! Much love all!

Hey Everyone, My name is Sharonda I currently live in El Paso. I had my pre-op today and my surgery is now set for 4 Mar....I am nervous as all get up but also excited at the same time!!!! I look forward to this journey and I hope everyone else is having a awesome journey!!! Nice to meet everyone!!!

Hey Everyone' date=' My name is Sharonda I currently live in El Paso. I had my pre-op today and my surgery is now set for 4 Mar....I am nervous as all get up but also excited at the same time!!!! I look forward to this journey and I hope everyone else is having a awesome journey!!! Nice to meet everyone!!! [/quote']

Welcome, my name is Candice. I had my nut appointment yesterday, and next week is my psych appointment. So hopefully I will have a date soon. I'm nervous as well. But, we will be fine, from what I hear and see. Save me a spot on the losers bench.

Girl I had some chitterlings..They went down well

I think im having this head hunger thing, im craving stuff I havent had for years!! Then its costing me money cause I buy this stuff and im only eating a few bites. @ lakobe00 girl them chitterlings sound good right now and I dont even eat a lot of pork. :-)

I can cross my legs! I never thought I would be so happy to see my chicken legs back.lol my face is getting skinnier. I have not seen the 180's since my children were small. I have 40 pounds till goal. Even though the first month was a small struggle. I dont regret being sleeved for one da*n second!

post-38311-13813662931917_thumb.png

post-38311-13813662932483_thumb.png

I can cross my legs! I never thought I would be so happy to see my chicken legs back.lol my face is getting skinnier. I have not seen the 180's since my children were small. I have 40 pounds till goal. Even though the first month was a small struggle. I dont regret being sleeved for one da*n second!

Congrats...you look good. I can't wait till I can cross my legs, I've never been able to do that

Hi kayfreeatlast, Congrats and good luck on your upcoming surgery. I know what you are going through in regards to your husband. My husband is being supportive only because I've made my decision and I'm not changing my mind. I hated to be so harsh, but I told him he can either get on board with my decision or sit back and watch. This train is taking off either way!! Of course he'd prefer if I lost weight without surgery. He doesn't think I need it. However, he now understands that I need his support in order to make this transformation successful (after meeting my surgeon). My brother in law is giving me a hard time. He's trying very hard to prove his point that I don't need the surgery. He told me that I was being selfish. I told him, he is right about me being selfish. For the first time in a long time, I'm putting me first. I need to take care of me in order to take care of my daughter. If that's being selfish, then so be it.

I'm right where you are as far as so-called being "selfish". I've told myself that in some ways I am & I'm not appologetic either. Now it's MY TIME TO SHINE. I deserve it.

I'm looking forward to wearing those cartoon (fitted) tshirts from Wal-Mart this summer. Who's excited about getting rid of their FAT summer clothes from last year???

2013 is my year....Sleeved 11/19 Methodist Hosp in NY

LOL, I have two of those in my closet that I'd purchased last year while I was on yet another diet. I was feeling sooo good when I'd bought them. I was like "I'll be in these in no time!" Then, I eventually fell off the "wagon" & there they still hang....lonely....and deserted! lol..Yes, I look forward to getting rid of my BIG clothes for good. I day dream about being in a size 9/10 & feeling sexy (which I haven't in a looooong time). I'm so ready for this. God please bless me to get approved.

Work it Momroxx!!!I am 40 from goal too!I hit 173 as of this morning:)

I edited to add the pic I took on Sunday in my size 10s but it didn't work ??