Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC LB support group chicas

They are free if I go to Dr H. But I am living in NOLA, so that's hard to arrange. Anywhere else it will be $250 first visit, $150 thereafter.

Here, There I don't care. Just let me know. I'll put mine here for today.

Breakfast:

Protein Bar

Lunch: Taco Bell Hard Taco (light lettuce/extra cheese)

Snacks: 3 tortilla chips and one tablespoon Taco Bell Refried Beans (stopped myself from eating the rest for today at least)

Here, There I don't care. Just let me know. I'll put mine here for today.

Breakfast:

Protein Bar (320 Cal)

Lunch:

Taco Bell Hard Taco (light lettuce/extra cheese) (200)

Snacks:

3 tortilla chips and one tablespoon Taco Bell Refried

Beans (stopped myself from eating the rest for today

at least) (50?)

4 slices of Turkey Pepperoni (20)

1 teaspoon Mashpotatos of son's plate (25?)

(had to make sure they weren't hot didn't I:guess)

4 Breath Mints (20)

Dinner: *haven't actually ate this yet but its chilling now

6 oz Chocolate/Peanut Butter Protein pudding (300)

Water: 3 - 16oz Water bottles at work nothing since home (tisk tisk I know)

Total Cals: 935

EXERCISE: 22min (-201 cal) so far... I've been getting on and off for small "power" workouts ranging from 2-7 min at a time tonight. with incline at near max and speed as fast as I can go without jogging.

I don't normally keep track of the calories but I started in on the treadmill yesterday and started getting a bit anal about the idea of what foods my workouts nullified. So I looked up and jotted down the calories for what I ate at work today. So far I burned enough on the treadmill to negate the taco. Another 15 minutes and I could probably work off the "snacks"

Well, I did great today if I am trying to STARVE myself. I look at what I ate today (pre-pudding) and I think there is no way I can fuel my body on that. Not in a healthy way. Even if I do only sit at the computer all day. Maybe my perception of what I should eat is off???

Hey, btw, do you guys weigh or measure your food at every meal?

:biggrin1: Okay...here it is: http://lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=22649

I basically did the same thing you did Holli.....I also put at the bottom things I thought I did well and things to try to do better tomorrow. You have done great today Holli!! Is it sugar free pudding? ? LOL!!:biggrin1:

Sugar free-- HA! Uh.. nope. I don't do sugar free. I hate artificial sweeteners. The only thing that I do that has sweetener is my Protein Powder and I do that only because I have to. The chemicals scare me.

Robyn, I will post on that thread tomorrow. I already packed my lunch for tomorrow, so I know I will be having something other than Water. :biggrin1:

Banded - I don't normally measure - and probably won't in the future. I usually list it in comparitive sizes. A normal description for me would be like I ate some chicken breast Monday that was about the size of one large marshmallow with aprox. 1-1/2 tablespoons of basmanti rice for dinner.

I suppose I should it might help get the scale moving better for me If I did keep better track of the specific cal/carb/protein each day. But I hate the idea of turning this into to too strict a diet. Whenever I have done that in the past I start obsessing (like the calories on the treadmill) and by the end of the process I'm doing some very unhealthy things to keep the scale moving like skipping meals or purging. Maybe with the band I wouldn't go that far, but I'm afraid to risk it.

I also think Cate was channeling me in her previous post. Maybe its a seasonal thing or we are all hitting our plateaus at the same time. I can remember a few months after the surgery I had this rush of new found energy and would chase my 2 year old around the house every day for long periods of time as a fun form of excersize for me but for the last several months I'm back to my same old lump turning on Noggin, sitting near him, then playing solitaire on my cell phone wondering how soon I can put him to bed. (I hate myself when I think too much about that) And I have been finding more and more "excuses" or "opportunities" to eat foods I either shouldn't be eating or at least shouldn't eat to the extend I have been if I seriously want to lose. Its no wonder I'm not losing when I eat an entire gallon of icecream over the course of a weekend like 2 weekends ago. Who cares if I could have ate the whole gallon in one sitting pre-surgery that is still WAY too many calories.

OK enough rambling.

Diane-

Ice cream is my absolute down fall.....never had ANY until about 6 months post-op when I was so tight I couldn't eat much without puking. Then it crept back in because it was something I could actually keep down. Now I eat way too much of it because it's summer and damn it...it tastes good!! Plus it goes down easy still.....I've got to start small...I keep telling myself, back to basics....back to basics. One of the basics I have to remember is NO MORE ICE CREAM!!!

Holli-

You've motivated me to pack my lunch for tomorrow too and not just wait until the last minute and throw whatever I can find in there....gonna go do that now. My goal is to lose one pound....just one pound!! I think I can do that, if I hold myself accountable and am good for just one week. I can do that.....We can all do it....look at how much we have all accomplished so far. Tomorrow's a new day....let's all make it a good day, whatever that means for each of us. Gotta go to bed to wake up at the crack of dawn :notagree . Love you guys...talk at cha tomorrow :kiss2:

Hey all. Got to vent for just a minute. Sorry for being off topic on this one.

I just got done doing some STUPID set of tests on a website called "ProveIt.com" for a local head hunter. I've been belly aching about changing jobs for months but not done to much about it. But I tell you the test program they used was the worst. It was trying to test my Microsoft Office Skills but it didn't know much about the program itself. It would ask me to do something and I would try to do it the way I always do using various short-cut keys like CTRL-C for copy then it would pop-up with the message do you want to go to the next question or

Hey all. Got to vent for just a minute. Sorry for being off topic on this one.

I just got done doing some STUPID set of tests on a website called "ProveIt.com" for a local head hunter. I've been belly aching about changing jobs for months but not done to much about it. But I tell you the test program they used was the worst. It was trying to test my Microsoft Office Skills but it didn't know much about the program itself. It would ask me to do something and I would try to do it the way I always do using various short-cut keys like CTRL-C for copy then it would pop-up with the message "Do you want to go to the next question or try again?" And I'm sitting there screaming at the computer "try again?" but because I didn't physically drag my mouse to edit-copy or right-click copy it thought I had made a mistake. UHGHH. It did this on so many things it was driving me nuts. I'm sure I'm going to look like I don't know what I'm doing on Microsoft when the truth is I use to teach classes on it for a Community College in Nebraska. :angry

Done ranting. Good thing the Ice Cream is out of my house. Guess since I can't go bury myself in a bowl of ice cream I'll try dragging my sorry @(* back on the treadmill for that 15 minutes I mentioned a couple hours ago.

Night all!

UHGGHHH!!!!!!!!!

One more thing I keep hitting the idiotic tab key by mistake and this website keeps taking that to mean I want to post my message before I'm even done typing. Sorry for all the duplicate posts.

I need some empty calories, I mean sleep.< /p>

You guys have been posting fools while I was otherwise occupied.

I think I kinda have the opposite problem. I think my plateau may be caused by not eating enough calories. Honestly. But I just don't think I can eat anymore unless I go to high calorie foods, which I don't want to do. Here's what I eat in a typical day, including some eating that I do when not hungry, just to get the calories/protein...

Don't eat Breakfast because I'm usually too tight, and not hungry, but if I do get hungry I will have an orange juice Protein Drink, or a Protein Bar, or maybe a SF Jello w/ Protein Powder mixed in. I eat breakfast maybe once or twice a month, MAYBE.

lunch is usually 25 pepperoni chips. Usually that's all I eat. Sometimes if I'm hungry I will add some cottage cheese or tuna salad. Occasionally lunch is leftovers, but MAYBE 3 or 4 times a month.

dinner is usually something I cook or take out. Chipotle is a big convenience food for me. If I cook it's usually chicken, sometimes fish, occasionally pork. I don't do red meat. I will usually take meat the size of a plum or smaller... like ONE chicken tender, or a half a fish filet. I'll usually have a "soft" side dish with dinner. Lots of potato things - baked fries, tatertots, mashed. Or some wax Beans, or some fruit, or cottage cheese. Often I'll have just the meat b/c I'm just not hungry.

If we're having a late dinner, then when I get home from work I will make a Protein Shake, or if we're having an early dinner I will make it later on. Protein Drinks are usually 2 - 3 scoops powder, mixed with either fat free Carb Countdown milk or 2%... just kind of depends on what I grab first. I usually blend in Peanut Butter or a sugar free Syrup, some cocoa mix, and occasionally some juice but this is very rare.

According to fit day I'm averaging 750 - 850 calories per day, and that's generous. But I can't eat any more, I'm already eating when I'm not hungry just to get my Protein in.

:cry Angela....I was missing you.....wondering where you had been:nervous . I need to start back with crisping up the pepperoni chips. I had way too many of them at first. But now they are starting to sound good again. I think it is so interesting to see how everybody else eats....honestly that is. I can totally see and make the correlation for example, why you are still losing weight and I am not...... could it be perhaps because I eat too much, and make crappy eating choices....HMMMMMM.....:cry what a profound thought!

Hi guys it's me. I had surgery on Wednesday. It took him 2 1/2 hours. said I had a lot of scar tissure and he couldn't get my band fixed right so he took at the VG and put in the 10cc band. he did KUB's durging surgery and scoped my esphogus too. I'm so excited I am officially banded again. I'm kind of tired so I think for tonight.