Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SMMC LB support group chicas

:angryYOU GUYS SUCKKKKKK!!!!!!:lalala:

Don't you people realize that I stood on my feet walking in the hospital for 10 hours today, came home looking forward to being lazy and relaxing....and now I feel GUILTY AS H..L sitting here feeling that I "need" to go for a walk!!!!!!!!!!!! *****SSSCCREEEEAMMMMMM!!!!!!*****:yell::faint:

By the way Cate.....did you plant a chip in my brain before you left where you can read my thoughts because we are one in the same.....I couldn't have described my last few months any better. Total lack of motivation....eat well all day, screw it up at night....and I'm not really gaining weight...but the scale won't move in my favor!!:ban: You articulated my sentiments EXACTLY..How'd you do that???:)

I wonder how many calories will I burn if I involve my hubby in some "exercise"?? :)

All kidding aside girls....I'm proud of you....now start sweating!!!:huggie: :)

Well, I did what I could. Baby steps. Did a warm up, 15 minutes of cardio, 10 minutes of strength training on my denise austin video. Couldn't make it through the whole thing, but there's always tomorrow. I suppose I could make a goal that way.

Yeah I just feel in a slump. I know I can pull myself out of it though. I've lost 52 lbs. since surgery, I just want to keep going, obviously. I know that when I can afford it, I will go get a fill and that will help too. Its just I want to start kicking my own butt again!

I'm glad I finally came back here for some support. It's been hard, I've just had so many things on my plate (figuratively... and also literally). I'm about a week or so from 4 months from banding. I just don't want to waste it! So I guess I need to start kicking my own butt again.

Good job Cate!!! :clap2:

Robyn, I am sure you burn a ton of calories with the kind of work you do.

Ok, I did it. I did 35 minutes, biked 9 miles and burned 400 calories. It's a start. Now, who thinks we can get two more work outs in this week?????? Hmmm... hmmm.... :nervous (don't hurt me, please)

I already feel so much better. My whole body just feels less sluggish and yucky. Definitely need to do at least two more this week. If I don't, y'all have to kick my butt!!

Now that I've finished some Water, I'm going to go hunt for some dinner. I'll be back in like five minutes.

Baby steps for me here - You two motivated me to get started but I only managed 15 min on the treadmill for 150 cal. My son kept trying to get on with me. Planning on getting back on in 30-45min after he goes to bed. I'm hoping to go another 20-30 min. Assuming the treadmill noise doesn't keep waking him up.

Okay....here's what I have been wanting to do for a while....but too afraid to ask. Would it be monopolizing this thread if we turned it into us all reporting DAILY on exactly what we eat....NO lying to ourselves or each other. I can say out loud that I"m not eating that much, but I know in my heart I am and that I"m eating the wrong things.

We would have to commit to weighing/calculating what we are eating for EACH meal and Snacks if any in between.....what we drank.....any activity. We could just do one measly day at a time......Or if that would be monopolizing this thread too much, we could start another thread under the Kansas list called SMMC accountability group or something :)

Something SIMPLE like this:

BREAKFAST:

LUNCH:

DINNER:

WATER:

EXERCISE:

But along with this....I WANT someone to ride my arse if I'm screwing up ...I want Holli to say "get off your arse Robyn and do this....you owe it to yourself".

Feedback girls......Feedback......

Awesome Diane!

I agree, Cate. I always feel better after I exercise.

So, how is the weather in NOLA?

Weather is good. Hot. Humid. Rains every day usually, sometimes twice a day. I love it though, because it happens at off times and I usually don't get caught in it. I'm a big fan.

Robyn, I don't think it would be monopolizing this thread at all. We are here to support and motivate each other. If anyone doesn't want to talk about what they ate on a particular day--no big deal & no judgement!

I am concerned about what I have been eating lately too! So, here goes:

Today I had a fill and I have to admit that on fill/weigh in days I really don't eat. I just drink a lot.

Breakfast: Protein shake

Lunch: Water

Dinner: runny refried Beans w/ cheese(about 1/3 of a can--not sure of the ounces), a couple bites of cucumber salad

Water: probably around 40 oz. so far today (estimate, I will pay attention tomorrow)

Exercise: 35 minutes

Right now, I am thinking about having some pudding. I figure that I have not had many calories today, so what could it hurt???:phanvan

Normal days... I EAT A LOT MORE! This was a rare day for me.

Cate-

I just have to ask because I'm concerned.....you are only 4 months out honey.....why aren't your fills still covered? Were you covered by insurance or self pay? That just sucks!!