Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Victoria Secrets

I'm with you girls! I'm 57 and gravity had ALREADY begun the "down hill drag!" lol I found some really great bras at TJ Maxx and must have hit it on a delivery day because there were 4 or 5 in my new size. (36C-D down from 42 D). They are great and were not expensive at all. I had been paying around $30 a pop at Dillads so I was quite thrilled and REALLY thrilled to not have to be the double padded shoulder strap kind! (If you know what I mean! No more grooves! ha!) These are lilyette

I am hoping halter boobs will be in style! For the first time ever I will hop on the bandwagon on be one of the firsts to try the new fashion! Going from 42G/H to 38 F and still have another 50 lbs to lose......what will my skin-puddles-in-a-bra look like? Nips already aim to Brazil so what is left?

VS has brought me to tears recently. For my birthday my DH got me a gift card for VS - which I never - ever shop at! They do carry my size (38D) but only in select styles and it is hella-pricey. So when I saw my gift card I literally started crying. He had no idea and I had no want to explain to a perfectly fit man why this overweight girl doesn't want a VS gift card. So I held on to it for months and finally got tired of him nagging me to use it. So I did; I bought two bras - one of which I wear almost daily because it bumps me up to a DD - WOAH! and the other - a super sexy red lace number that has disappeared off the face of the earth! Oh yeah $125 for two bras - no thank you. I told him to please never - ever give me a gift card from VS again!

Even when I finally lose weight, I do not want to shop there for bras. Shampoo (YES), body spray and perfume (YES) but bras - NO! Too expensive and no support.

I am super worried about needing implants. I keep seeing it brought up. I don't want foreign objects in me :( That is why I wanted VSG over the Band (as well as a few other reasons). But I also dont want to have to roll up my boobs to create a booblet to fit in my bra. Do you think halter boos will ever be in style? Pull them up, tie them behind the neck like a halter top. Might work... LOL idk...

I used to have a couple of sets of panties/bras from VS.....and the only thing they were used for was to turn hubby on. I never ever ever wore them on a daily basis....they were too uncomfortable....even when I dieted down to a decent size. I'm all about the Warner or Warren?

Bras from Kohls!

I recently traveled to the US and got fitted at Bloomingdale's. Turns out I'm a 32DD and not 34D as I thought. I tried on like 15 bras, and the two bras I ended up buying fit like a glove! One of them is a strapless bra that I can wear all day long without feeling uncomfortable and it provides great support - I thought the only way I could wear a strapless with my DDs would be if I got a full-on corset with boning. They weren't cheap, but holy, are they worth it! The crap from VS fades in comparison. From now on, I'm trusting my boobs to a professional.

I'll be honest, I haven't read all the posts in here so forgive me if this has already been mentioned. I went to Intimacy to get fitted. (www.myintimacy.com)

They aren't all over, so you'd have to be in the right place. They have a great selection, even for us Pooh sized girls. They aren't cheap, the one I got cost about $100, so it better last a lifetime! A great time to go is when they're having a sale. I went to a sale once and got 2 bras for less than I paid for the first one.

The lady did such a good job fitting me that I didn't mind being "woman handled" :rolleyes:. They don't even measure you with a tape measure. They seem to just know by magic. She told me what size I was before she even went out and got the bras for me try on!

I know I just posted here a few days ago, but I found a place today that may be helpful to folks...Soma Initimates, their website is www.soma.com

Prices are cheaper ($44 for the one I got, not on sale) than at the Intimacy store I went to previously and they have more locations.

Marks and Spencer lingerie is the dogs b's as far as I am concerned, deals with real womens bodies and they are super sexy ;-)

AGREE!! I always load up whenever I'm in the UK on bras and pants too. And NOW THEY SHIP HERE AS WELL! Just got a package yesterday... :)

I just bought two wonder bras at Ross... For you gals with little boobies, they really shape things up! I even get cleavage, which for me is near impossible! I just paid $8 each for grey leopard print. Comfy too. I went from a 44c/d to a 36 B or C so far....

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the buck stops with Lunaire. Yes they are pricey but worth every single penny. The fit flawlessly, you wil never have to adjust a slipping strap, the breasts are molded perfectly, and they are pretty! Their "coolmax" underwire sports bra is the best bra I've ever worn. EVER.