Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Victoria Secrets

VS is so overrated....I can't find anything that fits me, either, and my boobs aren't that saggy...they are probably the same as in someone who's never been overweight, but breastfed a kid. I just shop at Winners (the Canadian equivalent of Marshalls), and when I visit the States, I check out the lingerie department in big department stores like Macy's and JCPenney. They carry lots of brands, so there's always something nice that fits well. After you try on enough brands, you know which brands aren't made for you, e.g. Calvin Klein in my case - zero support and D-cup is hard to come by.

I agree they are totally overrated. I wear their hipster panties because they fit my awkward lower region without riding up my asscrack.

Plus, I have a really hard time spending $39.50 on a pair of sweat pants with PINK written across the ass. For me, it's a lot of money for half quality. It was a spur of the moment, kind of on a whim shopping moment.

I'm taking a break from shopping as I've been going a little crazy restocking my closet since last year at this time I was wear a large top. All my sweaters swallowing me, and were just barely too short to wear as a sweater dress. Least to say, my friends have really loved picking through my closet. I saw a picture of myself from our squadron Christmas party, and I still had BOOBS. Even one of my FB friends commented "where'd they go?" LOL

Awwwwwww gahhh!!! Cyber hugs to all!! This whole situation is blahhh... seriously.

We used to have a Fredericks in my area but that was many MANY years ago. The shopping mall it used to be in doesn't even exist anymore. :'(

Tiff, you're going to be so happy once you get the boobs done. I feel for you girlie, going through that (((hugs))). I hope you can get your new pair soon! I'm sure you'll find something you love. :)

I know I will be glad when I get mine done!!! I have a long ways to go though... I don't know what I'm going to do once I shrink out of the Cacique bras from LB's. The smallest they carry are the 36C... and ya know, my 38C's are on the last hook - so I know they're next. Heck you can't even get the 36C's in their stores (at least none in my area)! They are only online.

About the "Pink" stores... that is sooo funny!! Hahhaaa!! I laugh whenever I see girls wearing those sweat pants. Kinda silly.

Question to the Kohl's shoppers: Which brands are you buying? I have NEVER been able to find good bras - like I said except for the Cacique brand at LB. Other brands always make my boobs look like either cones or mountains. Not interested in having either...

Question to the Kohl's shoppers: Which brands are you buying? I have NEVER been able to find good bras - like I said except for the Cacique brand at LB. Other brands always make my boobs look like either cones or mountains. Not interested in having either...

The one I put the link for is Lily of France. I had never heard of them before, but tried them since they have the Push Up Pads. Glad I did. They seem to hold up well to washing and provide support in all the right places. Plus, the straps are adjustable to work with many shirts and tanks.

Awwwwwww gahhh!!! Cyber hugs to all!! This whole situation is blahhh... seriously.

Lil miss, Arden Fair and Sunrise mall!

The one I put the link for is Lily of France. I had never heard of them before, but tried them since they have the Push Up Pads. Glad I did. They seem to hold up well to washing and provide support in all the right places. Plus, the straps are adjustable to work with many shirts and tanks.

Thanks MINI!! I'll check them out :)

feed, really? Wow, I was just at Arden a few weeks ago, and Ive never noticed it. Thank you!!! :D

The last place I want words written across is on my backside. I chuckle every time I see someone in those type of sweat pants. I don't get it but I thought maybe I was just getting older and not with "it".

Djackson: I liked that little VS and Fredericks saying, it gave me a good ole fashioned snort laugh :)

It's all about the Lunaire .... I have never felt prettier or more comfortable in a bra. The construction and quality are amazing, and they are actually beautiful. I'm currently in a 40 DDD and by the time I go home in a month I think I will be buying some 40 DD's. I like to spend my money locally so I frequent local boutiques but when I am elsewhere I use herroom.com or barenecessities.com or figleaves.com. I'll tell you what the real secret for large breasts is - european brands!! The British bra brands are frickin amazing, elomi is a particular standout. Below is a link to the lunaire bras -

www.prettier.com/

Marks and Spencer lingerie is the dogs b's as far as I am concerned, deals with real womens bodies and they are super sexy ;-)

I'd never thought of the English as a bosomy people but they've got their intimates sorted! =P

Little trade secret Lilly of France makes the Victoria's Secret bras, so you can get similar from them for cheaper!!! Good luck finding bras though! My size doesn't exist, so I am hoping that maybe I will be able to actually have a size one day lol!

~Kris

I'm sorry girlie! Have you thought of Fredricks of Hollywood? My ex used to say VS is for girls who want to pretend they are virgins Fredricks are for girls who are proud they aren't. LOL

Ha Ha! That's funny!

We used to have a Fredericks in my area but that was many MANY years ago. The shopping mall it used to be in doesn't even exist anymore. :'(

Tiff, you're going to be so happy once you get the boobs done. I feel for you girlie, going through that (((hugs))). I hope you can get your new pair soon! I'm sure you'll find something you love. :)

I know I will be glad when I get mine done!!! I have a long ways to go though... I don't know what I'm going to do once I shrink out of the Cacique bras from LB's. The smallest they carry are the 36C... and ya know, my 38C's are on the last hook - so I know they're next. Heck you can't even get the 36C's in their stores (at least none in my area)! They are only online.

About the "Pink" stores... that is sooo funny!! Hahhaaa!! I laugh whenever I see girls wearing those sweat pants. Kinda silly.

I used to get my cacique bras at The Limited, but I'm sure they carry them elsewhere. Just don't shop in plus size stores for htem if you need a smaller size. I got my 36C's at The Limited, of course that was years ago....

<shrug> I guess I'm on the opposite side of the VS bench. I LOVE their bras, but being a DDD means I am limited. My VS bras fit better than any others and are still sexy. I usually only have the choice off black, white or beige and my size must not be common because I can hardly ever find it. I'm a 38/40DDD. In fact, there is not ONE store in this area that sells my size. I have to buy them online. Ridiculous.

VS has brought me to tears recently. For my birthday my DH got me a gift card for VS - which I never - ever shop at! They do carry my size (38D) but only in select styles and it is hella-pricey. So when I saw my gift card I literally started crying. He had no idea and I had no want to explain to a perfectly fit man why this overweight girl doesn't want a VS gift card. So I held on to it for months and finally got tired of him nagging me to use it. So I did; I bought two bras - one of which I wear almost daily because it bumps me up to a DD - WOAH! and the other - a super sexy red lace number that has disappeared off the face of the earth! Oh yeah $125 for two bras - no thank you. I told him to please never - ever give me a gift card from VS again!

Even when I finally lose weight, I do not want to shop there for bras. Shampoo (YES), body spray and perfume (YES) but bras - NO! Too expensive and no support.

I am super worried about needing implants. I keep seeing it brought up. I don't want foreign objects in me :( That is why I wanted VSG over the Band (as well as a few other reasons). But I also dont want to have to roll up my boobs to create a booblet to fit in my bra. Do you think halter boos will ever be in style? Pull them up, tie them behind the neck like a halter top. Might work... LOL idk...

having never had an issue with finding the right size (yes I am a $5.00 clearance rack bra wearer) my gf and I both shop at the Leggs, Haines, Bali outlet in our area and can find cute bras for reasonable $$. And she is a 40/42 DDD, whereas I am a 38B....soon to be a 36B.