Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need to get serious about exercise, AGAIN.

Quick post to stay accountable... sitting here still dripping, fresh from a 30-minute run on the treadmill. Yay, this is feeling good, getting back into the swing of things! Plus, the scale read below 172 this morning.... not sure, but I think that's a first. :D

Yay Tiffy, new babies! Good samaritan you are.

I too did not work out today but that is because I am lame...no really lol I am doing my six mile mountain trek tomorrow and I wanted to be fresh. Plus I just plain wanted to get some stuff done around the house.

Good job all of you that did something for yourself and others today!

Skipped ballet today because I went to listen to this guest speaker, and he was totally amazing, so rather than bail early, I stayed for 2+ hours to listen to the entire thing. Oh well. I'll try to make it to bootcamp tomorrow to compensate, hopefully there'll be room for me there.

It's ok ladies, we all need a day to re-coup. Our bodies need that too. My day off is this upcoming Friday - and I'm really looking forward to it. My muscles have been SCREAMING!! LOL It's ok though, because like I said - when I'm doing my walks... I will lose - and fast. I'm down 3 Lbs in 2 days!! I'm back in the 230's!! Who'd ever think that would be a good thing? Well I haven't seen those since 2008. Im very happy! :D

Well I did not get a chance to get on here last night and post my 20 minute bicycle ride, and today I have a pilates class. First time I have ever been to Pilates, we will see how it goes.

Great job everyone ! ! !

Today, I'm going to focus on my legs, and arms. I woke up to a brisk 31 degrees this morning, and have zero motivation. I'm meeting a friend for lunch, and helping her get a twin mattress for her son so I'll be working out this afternoon. I'll post once I'm done.

I need to do this so badly. I had surgery on Sept. 27, and I think I've been to the gym twice. Maaaaaaybe 3 times. So right now, I'm pledging to get off my ass and work out at least 4 times a week. Starting soon? LOL. No, starting Monday. I know, I should start tomorrow, but then the week is over. And I'm being realistic here. So Monday I'm working out. No excuses.

Hello Ladies! Five days of consistent excercise. Today I plugged in my girlfriends from South Carolina and did some serious cardio and ab work.

Keep going gals!

Hey! 1 1/2 hours cardio at the gym today, yesterday couldn't go so I shoveled snow for 20 min and then pulled my 12 year old daughter in the sledge running in the snow for 1/2 hour, that should count for something i guess!!:D

I'm trying really hard to get motivated. Tomorrow is our squadron Christmas party, and I have a nail appointment, have to go shopping for the mister some new dress clothes, and I just feel blah. It's cold here, and with turning on the heater in the house, I'm stuffed up, my throat is scratchy, and dang it I'm just miserable ! ! !

This is how my "losing mojo" happens every time ! ! ! I'm going to do something today, but not sure when or how much.

I'm trying really hard to get motivated. Tomorrow is our squadron Christmas party, and I have a nail appointment, have to go shopping for the mister some new dress clothes, and I just feel blah. It's cold here, and with turning on the heater in the house, I'm stuffed up, my throat is scratchy, and dang it I'm just miserable ! ! !

This is how my "losing mojo" happens every time ! ! ! I'm going to do something today, but not sure when or how much.

Do at least half an hour of anything Tiff!! Here it's snowing, so I went first thing in the morning or else i knew that i just wouldn't go-good job i did cause they called me from nursery had to pick baby up cause she was throwing up!

Hey I hear ya Tiffy on the cold factor. I really hate it!! I always do much MUCH more in the warmer months. But... do NOT lose that mojo... we just started. ;o) Like chilo said, even if its just 30 minutes. I hope you have fun at your party!!

Fleur I'm so glad to see you! It sounds like you're doing good. :0 I'm going to check on you Monday. LOL

Good going Fit and Chilo!!

Ok, for me all I did yesterday was my 2.25 mile walk. My muscles were screaming for a break so I didn't do anything else for the rest of the day. Its going to be awhile before I can do my 5k a day again!

Today is my scheduled day off. TGGGGG!!!

See you all soon!! xx

I would be a week behind everyone but I would like to be held accountable for getting my exercise in. I'm pre-surgery but I need to get into a routine now. Congrats to all that fulfilled their commitment with week.