Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hi there!!! are there really gay people here?!?!?!?

It's been slow lately. Check-in time! How is everyone doing? Are we all well and behaving?? :-)

It's been slow lately. Check-in time! How is everyone doing? Are we all well and behaving?? :-)

Doing good - busy as hell!

Not ready to pick out my summer speedo - but getting there B)

Glad to hear Kirk and thank you for the visual so early in my morning. :-p

Glad to find this forum! I'm new on here and was sleeved on March 5th.

Welcome aboard!!! How are you feeling?

Thanks! I've been feeling really good actually. Getting a little disenchanted with Protein shakes but seeing my surgeon for my 2 week check in and going into stage 3 on Monday.

How's with you?

Isn't it a great feeling? Tired of Protein shakes already? LOL You will be on to the next step before you know it. I'm stuck on lunch meat right now. I never thought I'd get tired of it. Haha.

Keep up the good work!

TJ

How about a non judgmental straight guy that always seem to find himself hanging out in the g/l communities? Close enough?

i love your trolling (not gay) hahaha

Hey Everyone! Check-in time! How is everyone doing?

Coming up on my one year surgiversary (july 9) and I am down from 349 to 205 from a 50w XXL to a 33w med or large. I am about 30 lbs from goal. Don't check in here very much but need to start back.

July 9 is my anniversary date, too. I am down from about 285 to 185. I want to lose another 20 pounds, but I feel pretty good about where I am (although I have been super hungry for the past few days, perhaps because of stress). Down from 44-46 slacks to 32-34, shirts are all over the place, but usually M -L. Down from size 54 coat to 42. I love me some me! I need to update my pic here.

I guess this is a P.S.

I was hesitant to come out on this board too. Finally I came out on this sub-forum and it turned out that I was coming out to nearly everyone on the board. Lots of non-GBLT folks read this forum. Everyone has been very supportive. If someone has a problem with my sexuality' date=' they've stayed in their homophobe closet. Now that's a happy turnaround.[/quote']

Welcome!

I'm at 4 months post op today, down 62lbs over all and 45 since surgery. I wish I was more motivated to get my butt exercising. But I'm very happy with my lose so far. Can't wait to see where I'm at in another 4 months.

Hey y'all - I'm doing well also. Had my 6 month post-op surgical visit the other day (a few weeks early) - all my lab test came back remarkably normal. Say what!? So I guess this fantastic tool, hard work and making a conscientious effort to put nourishing things in my body is working! Thanks to everyone in this forum and on VST for all of the support throughout this amazing journey :D

Hi, I had my sleeve done on 05/14/13. Have lost 21 lbs so far but that seems slow to me...I'm hoping to keep it going...living by slow and steady wins the race right now!