Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Major goal reached - time to party!

Ok, folks. I've been waiting to be able to say this....are you ready? I am officially half way to my desired weight loss goal. I wanted to lose 100 lbs and I have hit the 50 lb loss mark. Yeah! Party! Party!

My surgery was April 13th, so it took less than 4 months! I have nothing but good to say about getting the sleeve and my health:

1) Off the sleep apnea machine

2) From a 3X to 18/20 clothes.

3) Didn't lose any hair (that I noticed anyway)

4) Knees & feet not hurting so much anymore.

5) Self-confidence boosted

6) Can feel my bottom rib cage bone!

7) Can play and work harder and longer!

8) Hubby thinks he's died and gone to heaven.

9) sleep better at night; hips don't hurt.

I could go on and on.....

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!

Excellent!!!! CONGRATS on the 50 pounds lost in four months. I bet you feel amazing. Keep up the good hard work and you will be there in no time.

Deb

YEA Breezey... We were sleeved around the same time. I just hit half way too. Isn't is freakin amazing!!!!!!

congradulations...we're almost there

Congratulations on a job well done! You'll be at goal so soon! :)

Congratulations! You are half way there and already you are seeing all these wonderful things changing in your life. Keep up the good work!! I am just starting this journey and hope to have the success that you are having. Thanks for sharing!!

Wow Breezy you have done amazing!! I know you are lovin life and enjoyin those grandgirls..and Stacy you aren't far from goal either.

Life is good!:crying: I see myself in pics now and still think how much there is to lose but I forget to look and appreciate how much is gone for good!!

Yaaay for you!!! That must feel so awesome! I am just over 3 weeks out, and I can't wait till I too can be at that 50lb mark! Keep up the good work!!! :crying:

Congrats! I can't wait to be saying the same thing!!

Whoo Hoo Breezy! Way to goooooo!

Thank you everyone for attending my "milestone party"! It is so great to be able to share it with you all. My sister just saw me for the first time since May and she was amazed. She kept remembering things we did together when we were young and reckless and my husband got an earful of our exploits. Later she said it must be my weight loss, and that I look more like that long ago girl, that brought the memories to mind. I'm not reckless anymore, but I sure feel younger!

Thanks again!

Breezy that is brilliant!! I am so pleased for you.

Jane x