Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good for you. Isn't it exciting to shop in the regular size clothes instead of plus size. That is one goal that I am looking forward too. Judy

yesterday I went to the store and I wear a size 12. I'm down 119 lbs. I was so excited going from 24 to 12. My daughter laughed at me cuz I was so excited. Just thought I would share.:biggrin0:

That is absolutely fantastic. Congrats! That has to feel so good -- I can't wait until I can Celebrate that goal too. I'll be dancing in the aisles :sad0:

Good for you. Isn't it exciting to shop in the regular size clothes instead of plus size. That is one goal that I am looking forward too. Judy

I am so looking forward to not having to shop in the plus section or the Wide section as my friends says -- she won't believe me that W stands for women's ... she swears it stands for wide ... Either way - I don't want to shop in that department anymore.

Edited by VegasAngel

Congratulations, that is so exciting. I have gone from a 32/30 down to a 16 now. I am getting pretty excited about saying goodbye to Avenue and Lane Bryant forever.

Clothes are a big issue for me too. I love Lane Bryant and am glad that finally there are cute and fun clothes in my size, but I just dream of being able to go into a regular store and get clothes off the rack. I have hated the terms for large size clothing since I wore Chubbies in grade school!

I will have to be careful not to become "addicted to clothes shopping" when I get to have the sleeve and experience real and lasting weight loss. But, it will be a healthier addiction!

Congratulations!!! I can only imagine how wonderful that feels!! I HATE SHOPPING.. hehe nothing ever fits and I feel like an Amazon Alien that crashed on this planet. hahah Hats off to you on your weight loss that is wonderful! :001_tongue:

that is so awesome! it's such a great feeling too, enjoy the process, shopping w/pleasure.

Amazing job and congrats. You deserve to feel happy about that for sure!

Yayyy! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to join you!!

Isn't it the best? I am at goal now and actually love to shop. I always hated it, probably because I hated the way i looked in clothes. Even nice clothes seemed frumpy on me...too much material, too long, too bulky, etc. For some reason I always loved the idea of going into a thrift shop and buying regular sized shirts, or size 10 and 12 pants, and now I can! I recommend thrift stores because you can find such great deals. I found an Ann Taylor skirt for $2.00!! Now my family cannot believe I am wearing skirts and how every time I turn around I have a new outfit. And believe me, I don't spend a lot of them. It's a strange dream I had - but these thrift store finds are a dream come true! No longer to I have to spend a fortune to look as bad as I did!

This weekend I tried on a vintage 1950s jacket and it fit like it was made for me! I was so happy I cannot tell you the joy! The first time in all my life to actually put on something classy like that and have it FIT!! It is great folks, and if you are not there yet, keep on with the great work, you'll get there -- really you will! And really, really I mean this -- I know you want to get there so quickly, but DO enjoy the journey along the way!

That is absolutely fantastic. Congrats! That has to feel so good -- I can't wait until I can Celebrate that goal too. I'll be dancing in the aisles :biggrin0:

I am so looking forward to not having to shop in the plus section or the Wide section as my friends says -- she won't believe me that W stands for women's ... she swears it stands for wide ... Either way - I don't want to shop in that department anymore.

I have a male friend who is 7'3'' with a BMI somewhere in the 40s. Obviously he has to shop at the big and tall store. He refers to it as the fat and freakey store (kinda hard on the self image if thats where you shop).

I just got into a 12 too !!!!

Congradulations... I know you must feel great

I'm a pajama freak, I love me some comfy pjs. I can't wait to be able to buy new pjs at any store I want to!