Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October bandsters

Just got my date today! October 15th. I start the pre-op diet on the 8th. I'm so ready to get this journey started!

Hello

I have pre op next week and surgery on the 7th I received a call dorm the surgeons office and she quoted 1000.00 due to the surgeon for the surgery I called my ins company and reconfirmed that the 150 copay was due to the doctor and 100 for the Hosp outpatient stay.. My question is the surgeons office advise they won't charge for the lap bad as the Hosp provides this. My ins covers 70 percent foe supplies billed separately under outpatient surgery doesn't anyone know if the lap and device itself is billed separately as equipment?

October 18 for me. I am on day 7 of pre-op diet and getting really excited!

Well I am set for 10/07/13, started my per diet 09/27/13 ten days gonna be hard but i been losing weight even after stop smoking. Most people gain weight after stop smoking but with me I* been losing it. I do have one question, is eggs consider a part of the liquored diet?

My surgery date is October 22!!!

I'm scheduled for 10/11! I am so so so excited. I'm on day two of liquids. But I have a question, what kind of liquids other than shakes can I have?

Surgery scheduled for Oct 2nd. Very excited but scared at the same time. Been on the diet since Sunday. I find the hardest time is at night when I am watching TV so I eat a carrot....just need that crunch. Looking forward to cream Soups.......I feel like I can feel more satisfied. Good luck to all of you.

Congratulations on your date. Hope everything goes well. Keep me posted on your progress.

I remember getting my date 2 weeks ago thinking it would never come. My surgery is on October 3 just a few days away!

I know the feeling dmh102! I got my surgery date in August but due taking time off of work, I couldn't schedule it till October 14th. Feels like it's taking forever!!! Good luck to you and everyone else being banded this month!

I know the feeling dmh102! I got my surgery date in August but due taking time off of work' date=' I couldn't schedule it till October 14th. Feels like it's taking forever!!! Good luck to you and everyone else being banded this month![/quote']

And you as well......

I'm going for my pre op visit on 10/3, will find out then about the surgery, what's all this about the pre op surgery diet?

Hi,

Only 2 more days to go. October 2nd is my surgery. I am a litte afraid of what is happening & what I will feel like after. Tomorrow, I see the Dr. for consultation, I guess, before the big day. Wish me luck & same to all you out there. Is there anyone in the north jersey area that is having this procedure also? Good Luck ! Joanne

Hi changirl,

I am from North Jersey and also being banded in 2 weeks!!! Good luck to you!

First time on the threads, getting banded tomorrow morning...can't wait