Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well i have an appointment with my surgeons asst tomorrow. I am prob getting the .05 put back in that I had taken out ! I feel I can eat too much like tonight had a tiny pile of Pasta ( once in a while thing ) a half of a pork chop and and a small ear of corn. Just think I need more in. Don't think i found that sweet spot yet. Ugh

Almost 4 Years later ! Ugh I am broken. I can eat bread as well ! I feel lien a idot. I was 241 at my highest. Now I am 154 I am tricking to get to 140 but I am not budging ! Ugh

When you see the doctor, talk to them. I had Pasta for dinner and I eat bread but only in restaurants and then it is the crusty parts not the doughy part.

Good luck tomorrow.

Why would you think you're broken? You are down almost 90 lbs! I think thats great. It took me 3 years to really get to a good point with my band....and my head. You can do it! Never, ever give up. :)

Hope you feel better because of what others have posted. As for myself I've only lost about twenty pounds so far and I feel pretty good, would like more weight loss but like I told the Psychiatrist I'll take twenty pounds if thats all I get!

I just had my laband surgery August 15th 2013. I am already cheating! ugh! its frustrating already!!! But I aint giving up yet!!!

Ohhhh I refuse to give up! I run 2 mikes 3 x a week. Also I may start roller derby. I just think I can eat too much !

" I just think I can eat too much !"

Thats what I discussed with my surgeon a couple of months ago....and he added .2 cc's. Made a nice difference for me!

They took .05 out lady time I want that hack in. What is a normal dinner for you too feel satisfied and how about lunches s

how does one know how much they fill you with ? i had my first fill end of July and I have no clue, but what i do know my quality of life is so hard I can't seem to get anything down since then ? well soft foods but this is awful....it is so painful when you try and eat something and it doesn't go down it is pain i can't describe....

I just had my laband surgery August 15th 2013. I am already cheating! ugh! its frustrating already!!! But I aint giving up yet!!!

Why would you cheat? Make sure you tell your doctor that you cheated. Non-compliance in the first six weeks is a no-no. Stick to your guns and try not to cheat anymore. Good luck!

how does one know how much they fill you with ? i had my first fill end of July and I have no clue' date=' but what i do know my quality of life is so hard I can't seem to get anything down since then ? well soft foods but this is awful....it is so painful when you try and eat something and it doesn't go down it is pain i can't describe....[/quote']

Karen, wouldn't that mean that you're too tight? I would call my doctor. I go for my third fill today. I'll keep you guys posted!

Well I got a fill ! .05 back in. I just feel things were going down two easy

Got .05 back in !

They took .05 out lady time I want that hack in. What is a normal dinner for you too feel satisfied and how about lunches s

I eat a VERY wide variety of food for dinner. (These sizes are appx...as I no longer measure/weigh food. I did for long enough to have a good idea what the amount is.)

Choice of:

4-6 oz if its a red meat....which has become less and less frequent....my choice.

4-6 oz of chicken breast. Or about 4-5 chicken wings.

8-12oz of fish, more if grilled, less if fried.

6-8 oz of shrimp....scampi style.

2 crabcakes...appx 8 oz total.

Then add in maybe a small salad, or a small potato, and usually some kind of bean/lentil.

"Lunch" is usually pretty light, depending on what I'm doing.

If I'm working,

A few slices ( appx 2-4oz ) of turkey breast/couple slices of cheese/half dozen crackers, then usually a few grapes/half an apple/or avocado.

tuna salad/crackers

Blackened fish with maybe a small salad.< /p>

OR - a small bowl of chili (homemade!) or wendy's small if I'm out and can't find anything better.....like Long John Silvers "hold the batter" (baked) fish plate with green beans/slaw.