Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any other September 2013 bandsters?

I will be thinking about you on your wedding day....make sure you share pictures with us, Congratulations to you and your new husband to be...you will make a beautiful bride!

Thank you! That's very sweet of you to say :)

Of course I will post pics once I return from my honeymoon...

Going to the Dr this afternoon. I hope he can tell me whats wrong cause my hot tea made me feel nauseous this morning. I have not ate anything today since then. Now that is almost time for my appt I am getting a little hungry, but I will just drink Water until after.

I was able to eat a little chicken breast and mashed potatoes yesterday for a late lunch at 3 and that kept me going until I got home from class at a little before 10 pm. Had a couple cups of popcorn and did my crunches and leg lifts then went to sleep. I'll be glad when spring break is here in a couple of weeks so I only have 2 classes to do instead of 3 lol. Wish my online classes had a spring break.

Can't wait for the pics of your wedding Debbie. Have a fabulous wedding and honeymoon!!

Please keep us updated on what the doctor says!! And thank you!! can't believe I am getting married tomorrow!! I truly feel very lucky and count my blessings every day! Not sure how my weight loss journey will go for the next 11 days but I will worry about that when I get home...Now is time to enjoy and celebrate!!

However, I think with all the walking we have planned, even if I splurge a bit on calories, I should do fine... My band will keep me from going overboard and the extra exercise should help...

Pictures to come in 2 weeks....stay tuned! Good luck with the doctor!!

Debbie, best wishes for your wedding!! So happy for you!

Amy, how did it go?

Well he wanted to try taking some out so I went from 4.3cc's to 2.8cc's. If that doesn't work he will take all Fluid out and check the band. If its the band I will have to have it taken out and do a sleeve. I am really hoping that the unfill works. I have been able to eat a slice of beef pizza and a little chicken and mashed potatoes with corn for lunch and dinner. So far so good. The next few days will determine if this has worked. I'm just glad to have food in my tummy without throwing it up or feeling nauseous like I was this morning after drinking my morning hot chai tea latte or at least some of it.

So it has been almost a month since my last fill, I am now at 7cc's. But everything is causing stuck episodes in the last few days, and yet the scale is NOT moving, ugh!

So it has been almost a month since my last fill, I am now at 7cc's. But everything is causing stuck episodes in the last few days, and yet the scale is NOT moving, ugh!

I have dealt with the same problem. My last fill was December 4 and i had to take 1.5cc's out near the end of February. The air pressure was making everything stick and i was not losing even when i was exercising everyday.

I am at 3ccs total and can eat just about anything, though I think I'm doing pretty good not choosing to do that. I have lost only about 4 lbs each month since my ER visit, but my body is changing a lot. Also I'm up to 22 min straight of jogging! Some skinny people can't even do that! Woo hoo! I am well on my way to my goal of a 5k. I will probably get another fill of .5 in 3 weeks. But I say for me, better a slow loser than stuck episode.

PS I went shopping again and am still amazed that I can fit into an XL. I don't even remember a time, even as a teen, that I didn't wear a 1X or more. I can't wait to lose a little more and shop til I drop!!

Well I'm back from my honeymoon! I ate whatever I wanted, enjoyed the Disney Kingdoms and Universal Studios Locations, walked on the beach and explored St. Augustine, FL (oldest city in US) ---- and only gained 1.4 lbs. I didn't have a scale to weigh so I had to wait until yesterday morning when I woke up at home to see the damage. I was so surprised that I did so well!! I ate southern food, Waffle House, Golden Corral, Outback, candle, fudge, butterbeer (Harry Potter land at Universal Islands of Adventure) , but I walked my feet off and got lots of exercise so I guess it all worked itself out.

Went in for a checkup with my doc today and received another .5 cc fill because the barium went straight thru again...Not sure why it takes so much for me. I'm at 9.7 cc but doing good, only have stuck issues when I eat too fast or try eating the wrong thing like waffles...lol but it was soooo worth it! Great wedding and honeymoon...pictures to follow soon

Anthony Poston 3 1 14 MD 144

Anthony Poston 3 1 14 MD 141

Anthony Poston 3 1 14 MD 140

Anthony Poston 3 1 14 MD 112

Anthony Poston 3 1 14 MD 7

Promised everyone wedding pictures....here they are!! What do you think?

Debbie! You look awesome! Love the pics, esp the one where he is fist pumping as if to say Victory! LOL

Great job on keeping it under control in such a tempting location! Congratulations once again!

PS Just wanted to share that I made it to 25 min running this weekend, 4.3K. I'm almost to my 5k goal!

WOW! that's great!! I can't run at all... I've broken both ankles twice... but I walk alot!! Got back on my exercise routine today and my husband and I found a great new hiking trail by our house over the weekend that we tried out. Only did 1 mile because we didn't know where all it goes but we will research it and then try it again soon...

Once again, you are doing tremendous! I wish I had the success you have had!!

Oh thank you for sharing. I have been waiting to see them. You are a beautiful bridge and you make a beautiful couple!????

Oh thank you for sharing. I have been waiting to see them. You are a beautiful bridge and you make a beautiful couple!ddc9e

I need to spell check my emails...bride that is. You are a beautiful bride.