Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You look AMAZING!!! My starting weight is 399 and after one week pre-op I'm down 13! Happy about that but have a long week to go yet. Can I ask if you have any issues with loose skin particularly on your tummy? After giving birth to twins 5 years ago and then following it up with a massive weight gain, I won't be surprised if I need a tummy tuck!!

Thanks!

And yes, I have MAJOR loose skin issues. I just had 12 pounds of skin removed from my tummy 2 months ago. You can see how bad it was here: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/topic/169905-tummy-tuck-before-after-pics/

I still have considerable excess skin on my arms and legs. It's not pretty but it's still tons better than weighing what I used to. My logic is, I can hide excess skin with clothes. I couldn't "hide" over 200 extra pounds.

The extra skin is worth it.

Wow. Wow. Wow. That is incredible! Way to go! You look fantastic!

I have chills! How udderly amazing! You look beautiful. I started at 353 and had a RNY 11 years ago, I never made it down to onderland and am holding at 220-230ish. I'm hoping having a band put over my bypass will give me the boost I need to make down to 160ish. You are an inspiration lady! :)

This made me so happy! I just had to share with my mum. I'm so happy for you so, you look amazing Missy!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it only took you 18 months I am almost a year so I hope I am starting to look as good as you on my weight loss in a few months , people do comment that I look like I have lost a lot of weight but I a slowly seeing it I do know though when I try on a pair of pants and I put on a pair of xl shorts and they fit or a xl shirt and it fit so I see it in apparel but not when I look in the mirror yet but I can tell in my clothes.

You are inspiring and you look awesome. I bet you feel great. You deserve it!

Mis I knew you'd lost a heap of weight but girl that's nothing short of astounding! You are living proof that if you work this, you can succeed. Congratulations on your truly inspirational achievement.

Wow, Wow, Wow...You look great. I love reading your posts because you are such an inspiration. Hoping you are doing a major happy dance for all that you have accomplished. Great job!!

Such an inspiration for someone about to start my journey! This is a 'I sure can do it too' moment! Thank you for sharing!!!!!

Your strength inspires me.

Your determination gives me hope.

Your kindness makes me smile.

You've opened my eyes, my heart,

Your inner beauty shines through

You have been there to support me.

You are my inspiration.

You've inspired me to try my best

Find my strength and think positive.

Because life's too short to worry about the bad things,

You are my friend, my hero.

Incredible Missy. Just incredible.

All I can say is a HUGH Congratulations!!! What a huge, HUGE, milestone. I want to get there so badly. I'm so very happy for you. That is an awesome benchmark. That's for sharing with all of us!

So happy for you!!'

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

You look amazing congratulations on your great success you are such an inspiration to all on this weight lost journey keep up the great work and thank you for every thought comment suggestion and encouraging words you give us strength when we have weak moments again I thank you