Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

Janet... yes January is the big anniversary cruise. South Pacific and 3 weeks in Hawaii!

Carole, safe travels.

Diane, hang in there, the answer will come.

Dawn hope you had a nice weekend with Brad... or is that this weekend? I get lost easy!

Michelle... wow 10K! I am duly impressed. My knees don't do running! I could walk a 5K! Keep up the good work.

Doreen... happy you guys will be home soon. I know CJ misses you! Best to Charlie, now he will have to eat like you do!

Have a great Tuesday... BBL!

Good Morning...

What a long road trip, 3 dogs and a bird! But all went went well. Brent and Jack are over ordering the aluminum I-beam for the boat lift.

Sushi is having some new issues, the vet in Boone said to increase her dose of Lasix. So we will see...

Very good to read that everyone is doing either better or well...

BBL...mind can't focus now. Concerned for Sushi...

Happy Tuesday, Ladies.

I hope everyone is well.

Carole, so sorry Sushi is not doing well right now. I hope the vets suggestion helps. I am glad you had a nice visit with your family. Thanks for the info on what I can send for care packages and how to go about it. ;-)

Diane, I hope this is a calm week and one that brings a smile to your face and peace within. You deserve it, my friend.

Janet, any big plans for your almost birthday weekend? Partying it up like a ROCKstar???? Waving your hands in the air, acting like you just don't care??? How far along is Ange now?

Dee, continued prayers for you and your family. You, my friend, are a rockstar in more ways than one. I bet you never realized just what a strong woman you are!!! :D

Michelle, ya you, the skinny mini, shrinky dink! That is awesome about the run!!! I am so proud of you! Another day closer to classes being done too!

Terri, how are you feeling these days? How's it been w/ the band? The upcoming trip sounds incredible!!

Band is behaving...except in the am. I have a tough time with getting all my pills down. I usually do them first and then Breakfast. Have now tried the inverse, still a struggle. I may shift pills to lunch time! LOL mornings are not good for the Calcium and I already use the minis. And no... I HATED the chewables so I will struggle on! LOL

Prayers for Sushi, Ange, Charlie, Doreen, and everybody else. God is good!

Dawn, You always make me lol, "shrinky dink".... You and twin are sure two of a kind.

Ange is 27wks. She see's her OB tomorrow. Last week was the high risk Dr, this week the OB who will do the c section. They're keeping a really good eye on her.

My plans this weekend include laying around Ange's pool. Keep your fingers cross, I have tried to this the last 3wks and something always comes up.

Poor Paula and kids had no A/C all day. Brand new unit and it has gone out a few times already. They finally came out at 7pm and fixed it.

I've been continuing to quilt the top of baby quilt, 1/2 done and I just started cutting out the gazillion yards of fabric for Ange's queen size quilt. Terri has turned me into a quilting fool. OK, I was already a fool, she just gave me the itch to do what I have always wanted to do and finally have the time, sorta.

Carole, Sorry to hear about Sushi, hoping the extra Lasix will do the trick.

I bet it nice to see the family again. Enjoy!

Hey Shrinky Dink, your c twin is a nut. Still waiting on the piano concert......

Dee, I'm hoping Charlie gets to come home soon. How's the band doing with all your stress? hugs

Terri, I am like you. My band is very tight in the morning. I have to drink something hot, to get down my Prilosec, which I open the capsule and still manage to get a little stuck. Breakfast comes between 10:30 -11 am, so I make it brunch and then have an early dinner.

Is it to early to start asking to be stowed away in your steamer trunk?

Di, Hope everything is as well as can be expected with you.May God give you the strength to endure this time in your life.

I need to go to sleep soon. TTYL

Love to all

Janet... meet me at Port Everglades on Jan 4 and we will see if there is room for you.

Doreen and Charlie are home... she was on FB last night. Apparently CJ giggled for hours!

Good Morning Girls....

Life is god....Thank you all for the thoughts prayers and well wishes...

Charlie is on the mend....he has many life changes ahead of him...all with in his reach...He knows what to do and he is positive he can do it ...He is on a lot of meds which is a lil over whelming to us both..He had a strnt put in his heart and he still has 3 small blockages that meds diet and exercise can fix....also he is a diabetic now so together we will help each other !!!

I have to say the last few days have really made me appreciate Charlie...some times we take loved ones for granted...so many things went through my head and heart during this time....something as simple as falowing the ambulance to the heart hospital on Monday the driver complimented how I keep up fallowing them....the reason I fallowed so good was because if I had lost them Id of been lost....Charlie always helps me with directions...God love him he was trying to write nots of al the things he felt I should know about our automatic checking account payments...

God is so good to give us a wake up call and a second chance....

Love you all....

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Sad for Carole and Jack ab out Sushi, but hopefully being around family helps. Safe travels home.

Janet, when is Ange's baby due? Inquiring minds! I will try a warm drink in the am... I don't like coffee, so maybe tea for me!

Dawn... mighty quiet up there... how's the back?

Doreen, we are all thankful that Charlie came out with a new chance at a better life. I know with your help he can make the changes he needs to make. Might even help the kids learn to eat healthy. Something besides pickles! LOL!

Diane, hope life is being good to you and you are eating better. Been watching your MFP posts to keep an eye on you.

Michelle... how is your son handling the Tourette's now? How goes football practice? Skinny Mini... I like it!

I am stuck at 180, but sticking with it and walking every day. Some days I forget the Fitbit though, sigh.

Hi everyone, hope everyone is having a good week. I am fine, just staying a little tired. Mama is doing much better now, she has accepted this is her life, she may not like it but she is trying and that is all I can ask. Finances are really very tight, some days I am just not sure how I am managing. Well actually I am not managing very well, but it is ok, money is not everything and as long as the bills are paid and there is food on the table what else really matters. I get tired of reminding my brothers I need money for pay ment for day care so I stopped asking and just pay it and do with out. An extra 1500 dollars a month is hard but it keeps Mama safe and I have piece of mind. I have almost talked myself out of moving and am thinking about just purchasing new living room furniture, a couch and love seat that make beds. Than I will have space for family when they come. Next week I may change my mind but for now, going to work on furniture and turning the carport into a Flordia room.

Band giving me issues in the morning but ok by afternoon. Weight is still hold around 122-124.

Mama goes to her appointment tomorrow with the Geriatric doctor, so we will see what she does with her medications.

Big Hugs and prayers for all my cyber friends, you ladies are the best and I am so proud of us and all our success and how much we give to each other in the way of support. Honestly each and everyone of you ROCK!

Love ya, night.

Just a quick drop in to say hello. Heading into the city ( San Francisco) to watch an Italian soccer game with my favorite team! Woohoo! Ttyl

Just finished cutting the rest of the yards and yards of fabric, but I am done, YEAH. I swear, it has taken me over 10 hrs.

I have two ducks living in my swamp/garden and its still raining.

Guy from county said they were going to come and clean out the ditches soon, we'll see...

Dee, Happy Charlie is back home and I'm sure he will do very well with his life changes, with you there to help him.

God knew how much you and the boys needed him.

Does he have type 2 Diabetes?

Big cyber hugs to you my friend!

Di, Always good to hear from you. Glad mom is adjusting to things.

It's funny that you call your spare living space a "Florida room". I thought that was just a Florida thing.lol

Continue taking care of yourself!

Terri, I don't like coffee either. I usually have a diet hot chocolate every morning, it goes down really well.

Maybe if I do really really well with my weight, by Jan I will fit in a trunk. Port Everglades here I come.... Never heard of Port Everglades...

Ange's baby is due Oct 28. She had a Drs appt today and he told her the leaking was normal.

Skinny mini, Shrinky Dink, hope you have fun at the game!

Dawn, Is it this weekend for Brad? Hows the back? Have you beat the crap out of the chocolate lady yet?

Carole, Did you get to see the waterspouts around you?

I'm free on Friday if you can meet somewhere? I really don't mind the ride to St.Pete.

How's Sushi? Whats your other dogs name and is it the same age as Sushi?

Carole, Forget my whole above post.

Just on FB and read about Sushi. I am so sorry for the your loss.

Big cyber hugs my friend!

LOL, I can't start my day without my HC and stevia, Terri.

Well, I finally did it. I have an appt Monday morning with my orthopedic surgeon. I'm tired of living every day and night with pain. Wanting my knee's fixed before my granddaughter gets here.

I believe it will help also with my weight loss, which is now only about 2 lbs a month @ 1000 cal. I have got to be able to walk and get my metabolism going.

I was hoping to get to 150 lbs and all my knee trouble go away, like with Di, but I just can't do it anymore.

So, whose coming to take care of me? lol

I prayed and prayed for the right answer, make sure I was doing the right thing and this morning on my fave radio station, Tony Dungee (football coach) always gives and encouraging thought. Today it was about praying for something and trying to figure out God's will and that was me. Anyways, he said to follow your heart, that is God's will. So that is what I'm doing. My heart wants to be whole again..

Yesterday I saw my reflection in the glass door of post office, as I was walking in. I loved the look of my new body, it look pretty good, no longer morbidly obese. But my gait was awful, I was walking like I had a loaded diaper. Not in diaper mode yet.

Lately I have yelled out just bending knee to get into my own car.

Enough already!!!!

I know I can count on you all for support.

I feel like when I made the decision for LBS, excited for a new life and nervous about what I'm getting myself into. This surgery is not easy.

So, whats new in your lives???

I'm glad I've got you all.