Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast Lift & Arm Lift

Wow, those are looking great! Seems like you're healing just fine. I also have one nipple higher than the other. I'm hoping they will settle out more evenly, but if not, I will have them revised when I go in for my second operation.

Wow, those are looking great! Seems like you're healing just fine. I also have one nipple higher than the other. I'm hoping they will settle out more evenly, but if not, I will have them revised when I go in for my second operation.

I will give it a little while and I would also have it fixed in my next surgery. How are you geeling?? How are those drains doing???

I will give it a little while and I would also have it fixed in my next surgery. How are you geeling?? How are those drains doing???

I'm doing OK. I have new pictures of my whole body to post on my thread just as soon as I redact the naughty bits LOL. My left arm drain fell out yesterday, but it had only produced a few ccs in the previous 24 hours. My right arm drain is still in and it has produced only about 15 ccs in the past 24 hours. I'm hoping the doctor takes it out in my post-op appointment tomorrow. My two lower drains are still producing a lot, especially the left, and so I expect those will stay in for another week. I'm hoping to be given the clearance to take a shower though, That is what I am most wishing for these days!

I finger crossed on the shower!! My drains where the length of the cut and part that was in side was square, it had little holes and the nurse had to PULL to get them out. The right side drain was not bad but the left made me see stars coming out. The boob drains where smaller tubes and came right out. Can ot wait to see new pics!!

I am in Central Florida. My legs are bad too but I am still 15 pounds from my goal weight and my boobs and arm bothered me more. I wear capris all the time and you can not tell I have saggy folded skin. In a bathing suit I can not hide it but oh well. I wear tank tops all the time and I hated my Bat wings I feel like they made me look soooo much bigger then I was. And I could not image have skinny arms and flappy boobs ;) I will have a Tummy Tuck too but I have to let the funds build back up again!

I hope to walk in your path. My PCP is now working with me to get some good documentation to see if my ins will help out at all. Anything will help!

Glad you are doing so well! Thanks for sharing.

I hope to walk in your path. My PCP is now working with me to get some good documentation to see if my ins will help out at all. Anything will help!

Glad you are doing so well! Thanks for sharing.

That is great!! I thought about it but really did not have issues that I could justify. Then I found out about the Care Credit and that helped me make it happen!!

I have a Care Credit account already that I use for my dental work and for the vet so I will have that too! Just have to get the nerves up to do it. Now I am back into the mode of wanting vacation (cruises) so I have to decide what is more important!