Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast Lift & Arm Lift

It worked! OMG, you look great and the bruising isn't bad at all! The drains are the only part that kinda gross me out...lol.

Drains all gone now!! I posted some before pics on a different thread. BIG difference in the boobs!

Oh wow! The new location of you boob tattoo really shows the difference! lol

Okay, i'm a little less freaked out now. Thank you so much for posting pics!

Oh wow! The new location of you boob tattoo really shows the difference! lol

Okay, i'm a little less freaked out now. Thank you so much for posting pics!

It is a little weird that the tattoo goes all around the nipple now. I have lots of tats so I am not very worried covering it up but it does show a big change. Even as today is going by I am feeling better and better. I only took 2 pain pills today, one early this AM and another about 30 mins before they pulled out the drains. I might take one before bed but I don't think I will need it. I do feel better when the compression sleeves and bra are on right now. Makes me feel like I am being held together a little better. Good luck in Aug. I look forward to hearing your story and pictures!!

I like the fact that your breasts look natural. Some breast lifts don't look natural.

I like the fact that your breasts look natural. Some breast lifts don't look natural.

I hope so!! I did not want implants put in because of the fake look. I hope they will "soften" into nice perky boobs!

It is done!

I went in yesterday morning and 7 hours later I was on my way home! . I felt/feel like I was hit by a truck. Breast do not feel bad but arms a really sore. I am a pretty dopey still tooo. I will post some pictures when I can!

How much does the breast lift and arm tuck run?

It cost $12,312. I used Care Credit for $8000 of it and paid the remaining out of pocket. I would pay it again in a heart beat!

It cost 12' date='312. I used Care Credit for 8000 of it and paid the remaining out of pocket. I would pay it again in a heart beat![/quote']

How do you feel?

How do you feel?

I feel great. I had surgery last Friday. I am off pain meds completely. I work from home so I have been back at work. I still get tired kind of fast. My are are numb where the cutting was done. Same thing around my breast. I switch to a support bra and it feels great. Over all I could not ask to be in a better place for one week out! :D

Thats great I have heared people say its bad then people say it isnt I guess its just how your body handles it.

Hey! I hope you're still feeling well. Random question: What did you wear for the last week? I saw you had a strapless dress in your pic. Is that pretty much it?

Hey! I hope you're still feeling well. Random question: What did you wear for the last week? I saw you had a strapless dress in your pic. Is that pretty much it?

I did buy a few strapless maxi dresses at Walmart - the tops are scrunchy and kind of hug my breat which feels good. When I have left the house I put normal clothes on. I am able to put on a shirt over my head. To me, it does not feel good to have anything around my arms other then the compression sleeves. Where the cutting was done is still numb and shirts make the area feel strange and uncomfortable (does not hurt just weird) I wore one of the dresses into the surgery center and the nurses all said how much easier it was to dress me after. I had a wrap I used to throw over my shoulder for the car ride home to cover the bra strap, and also what ended up to be drains clipped all over me. Button down shirts would be helpful but it was easier to go to the bathroom by myself with a dress. Today I have on shorts and a tank top, nothing I would go out in public with be comfy for me at home.

Thanks for giving us the updates. Sounds and looks like you are doing great!

I have gone to a couple consults for the same surgery and it is a little cheaper here so I guess it also depends on where you live. It is about $10,200 in N. FL. I am looking to do the same procedure. My legs are in worse shape, but I feel like I can cover them with longer shorts easier than sleeves!

Thanks for giving us the updates. Sounds and looks like you are doing great!

I have gone to a couple consults for the same surgery and it is a little cheaper here so I guess it also depends on where you live. It is about $10,200 in N. FL. I am looking to do the same procedure. My legs are in worse shape, but I feel like I can cover them with longer shorts easier than sleeves!

I am in Central Florida. My legs are bad too but I am still 15 pounds from my goal weight and my boobs and arm bothered me more. I wear capris all the time and you can not tell I have saggy folded skin. In a bathing suit I can not hide it but oh well. I wear tank tops all the time and I hated my Bat wings I feel like they made me look soooo much bigger then I was. And I could not image have skinny arms and flappy boobs ;) I will have a Tummy Tuck too but I have to let the funds build back up again!

All of my steri strips are off now. Everything is healing nice. I have one nipple a little higher then the other but I hope when things settle in they will be the same. Still have brusing but it is going away everyday.

Aug 06 2014

2013 08 06 09.31.40

2013 08 06 09.31.19