Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

prayer requests for LBT'ers

Iam no doctor but i do work for a urologist here in New york, But that sound that you may still have kidney stone, once you get the ct-scan they will probably see them. They can be very painful and frustrating but dont worry yourself about cancer I work with tons of people who have the same symptons and usually it comes back that they have stones or the stone are passing.God willing you will be alright.bye.

I have a friend named Dana who is in my Tuesday morning bible study. She is doing a drug intervention on her husband this weekend. He'll have to go into rehab down in Southern CA for 90 days. I pray that she will get the loan approved and that her husband will be willing and able to go. Thank you.

Mysher...I'm praying please let me know what the doctors discover as I'll be worrying for you.

I'd like to ask for prayers for my father Joel who passed away and was buried last Thursday. I'm in extreme agony over his loss and need all the prayers I can get...I have to feel selfish, but I'm sooo low!

I'm am soo sooo sorry for your loss. I feel horrible asking for prayers when something like that has happened to you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine your loss. Thank you for thinking of me in your time of need.

Lord thank you for waking me up this morning. Lord thank you for providing comfort in the time of sorrow and solutions in the time need. Lord ask that you come in to the heart of anyone who does not know you intimately. Lord I ask that you watch over LBT members, you know our stuggles, needs and our heats Lord. Lord I ask that the members of LBT who have prayer request be blessed and guided in your steps. Lord please let them give the problem to you and let you work it out for the best. In Juesus name I pray. Amen

I would still like to ask for your prayers. I woke up this morning suffering to death with what they are still saying are kidney stones but I fear it's much worse. I'm taking loritab and percocet and it is only taking the edge off. Please pray that this too shall pass and it's nothing more serious. I will continue to pray for all of you. Thank you for your continue support and prayers.

:clap2: Lord i ask that you hear and received these request you are all mighty and you are the only one, that can anwser their prayer. Amen

wow I can't believe I've never seen this thread before. Thank you Lord for all the believers who are here to encourage and love us.

Terrilyn your post really touched me and I'm sorry to hear you struggling. My advice to you would be to find a nice church to go to. I know its hard to make ourselves get up and go every week but it is so encouraging and then if they have a bible study or prayer meeting I would suggest you go to one of them. You won't believe the friendships that you will make. My brother goes to a church in Minn that has 1700 on a Sunday morning but he goes to bible study and there are only about 6 that attend. He is a recovering drug user and has been in prison so he needs the support he gets from midweek service. The other thing is to read your bible if you don't already. It is our sword and we need it for everyday battle. I know some people don't agree with it but I really like the Message - its written in contempory language and so easy to read.

I will continue to pray for all of you.

Thank you God for even makeing the people in the world, that created this site, and they are makeing it available to us. Because if it weren't for this site! A lot of us wouldn't even no were to go for a little help, support, and

it's the little things that do matter sometimes. Amen...

Shirley

bkwalling: I will gladley say a prayer for you. If this is for the Band, you will no soon that you have done the rite thing. Banded 10/31/06. Trust me, I new within 24 hrs.. God be with you. Get back when you feel like it.

Remember: "youv'e got a date with the Band." Shirley.......

If you were approved i believed God gave you the go- ahead, When you allow God in your plans first He always sees you through. God bless you on Monday Bye.:welldone2:

Lord I just want to pray right now and ask you to help those who have posted what they are going through. I ask that you will show your love and mercy like only you can do for all of us and our families , because we need you Lord.

I cry out to you for my sisters and brothers and ask for you to step in a help those that are struggiling or depressed.I thank you Father , for loving us unconditionally and even when we feel we fall short.Thank you for your healings and for mending the hearts of us who feel broken

Thank you Lord..Amen

Lord I just want to pray right now and ask you to help those who have posted what they are going through. I ask that you will show your love and mercy like only you can do for all of us and our families , because we need you Lord.

I cry out to you for my sisters and brothers and ask for you to step in a help those that are struggiling or depressed.I thank you Father , for loving us unconditionally and even when we feel we fall short.Thank you for your healings and for mending the hearts of us who feel broken

Thank you Lord..Amen

You Go Girl, Yes, AMEN Thank You Lord