Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

prayer requests for LBT'ers

I am so excited to have found this thread! I am not familiar with everything yet; how do I find this thread easily again? Can I save it somehow as a favourite or?

Thanks in advance,

Kat.

"In Him"

If you subscribe to the thread, you will get email notices when it is updated. You can also look at the post you have made and this post will now be on that list. ~Mandy

How does one subscribe to a thread?

ALSO, ANYONE HAVING SURGERY OR SPECIAL NEEDS THAT WOULD LIKE A PRAYER THIS WEEK PLEASE EMAIL ME I'D LIKE TO ADD YOUR TO MY PRAYER LIST.

GOD BLESS.

I am so thankful that I am in a better mood today. Life stressors can really take a toll on you and weigh you down. With trying to lose weight I really don't need anything else to weigh me down.

Lord thank you being so wonderful. Lord I ask that you watch over the LBT members and lurkers. LOL Lord you know our struggles, our needs and our hearts. Lord I pray for those who do not know you and that you place it on their hearts to be saved. Lord guide our steps and words and our utensils that we watch our potions so that we will succedd at this weight loss game. Lord give us the confidence to move forward with our lives in a positive manner. Lord I ask that you remove the complications from this band surgery. You know that we are trying to become healthier and more productive. Lord thank you.

I too just found this thread .. it should be a sticky:)

I just need to talk ....

Thank you Lord for all of your blessings, I was feeling un easy last night ..but the power of prayer is amazing !!

I prayed and just had peace come over my mind.

I thank God for his grace and mercy .and I pray that God's grace and love be felt by everyone .

Thank you fellow believers for there being a place to come and rejoice at the Love of God here on this site .

I ask that any of you who wants to , please pray for me that some how some way I have this sugery , my insurance doesnt seem likely , and I will self pay , but that will take awhile for me to start saving for.

But we all know the power fof prayer..:clap2: and I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me .

Thank you

and God Bless !:confused:

I love this whole forum, but I too would like to see this as a sticky please. I'm curious as to why it hasn't been done yet; there has been more than one request.....

I wonder who started this site?

Kat.

God is great all the time, I,m a christian and i pray everyday that god guides me through this journey safetly. I pray for all of those that are going through the lapband journey and for those that are to begin. God Bless.

:clap2: God is great all the time, I,m a christian and i pray everyday that god guides me through this journey safetly. I pray for all of those that are going through the lapband journey and for those that are to begin. God Bless.

Wow! I just found this thread wonderful...it is going to take me along time and start praying for everybody post by post...but I am going to commit myself to do just that...You are more than conquerers... and we have an amazing Heavenly Father to lean on in our times of temptations/challenges/disappointments...It is wonderful to see so many God fearing wonderful people committing themselves to pray for each other...count me in too.. My prayer request is simply that i wouldn't turn to food instead of God when I am looking for comfort...my life is pretty mixed up at the moment...separated one year ago from a cheating husband who claimed to be a born again christian too...needless to say it was a huge betrayal...but I have my two wonderful little ones that are gifts from God and I am learning to take one step at a time in my journey of healing/empowerment/trusting God to take care of all my needs.

thanks guys

Becky :xena_banana:

I found my way to this thread so there must be a reason. I feel farther from God than I have ever felt. I am not all together sure why I feel so distant, I just know that I am. I have never been a huge church goer and I am not well versed in the Bible but I have always had an amazing loving relationship with God! But I try to talk and open up my heart to God now and I feel nothing! I start to pray and cannot continue. I am very lost right now. I am bipolar and it has disabled me to where I can no longer work, I now collect disability and live with my 77 yr old Father. I live in constant fear of what will happen to me when he is no longer at my side. All my friends were work related and they are no longer a part of my life and I have no significant other, so to tell you the truth my life is very empty right now. My depression is severe and I am on alot of medications daily that have some unpleasant side effects. I will not lie and say I do not think of ending my life, but they are only thoughts! I know that is the only unforgivable sin. I am not doing well with my band, lots of reasons that I will not go into to keep this thread from being any longer. But I have been banded a year and have only lost 25 pounds. Spiritualy maybe I do not feel worthy of God anymore? I do not know what it is... all I know is that I could use all the prayers I can get to help me pray again. God Bless everyone who has taken the time to read this!

Terrilen he is with you and you are worthy no matter what. Take one day at a time and enjoy the little things in life. Take one meal at a time. If it helps to plan your meals today then do it. If you can walk start walking during commercials when you are watching tv or lift hand weights. Every little bit helps.

I'm sorry you are going through some stuff right now but you are not alone. Sometimes just smiling helps you get through the rough moment and you might find yourself being able to smile a little more often. I will keep you in my prayers because he is an Awesome God and he loves you.

This message is for Terrelin, I'm saddened by the fact that you feel that you are not worthy of god anymore, But the truth is that God love you and that if you believe and trust in him he will will never let you down. I will now lift you up in prayer. Dear Lord look upon your child Terrelin who feels not worthy of you, I ask you Lord to take away those feeling of sucide and bless her with your unconditional and merciful love, Lord take away those feeling of depression and help understand that if she calls upon you, you will be there for her. God bless you Terrelin. If there are any bandster out there please pray for our banster sister. God bless you. God has heard your prayer.

I have been having kidney stones for the first time in my life. I was in the hospital 4 days with them last week and we thought they were gone. Yesterday I started suffering with the same symptoms and went to my pcp doctor today and still had blood in my urine so he has made me an appt. with a urologist. Please pray that they don't find cancer or any bad thing and that this too shall pass. I'm very nervous and am so scared of doctors.

Thank you all very much in advance.