Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Some People Are Just Waiting for Your Downfall!!

Learn to use the word Friend with caution and very wisely!! Because Those People we call friends may be the same ones just plotting, and waiting for your downfall or Hoping you will Mess Up with your Weight-Loss!! They Just Don't Tell You!! But Deep In Their Minds Jealousy Consumes Them!!

I Use the word "acquaintance"!! People I just Know!! But I call God my Father and Jesus My Best Friend Because!!

Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Happy Monday, Love You!!!!!

I don't consider you a friend Sharon, I consider you part of the family :)

Have a great week!

Carolinagirl - I love your posts! So encouraging!

well aint you just the sweetest thing......thank you :wub:

That's exactly why I haven't shared my band with anyone, including my banded friend. (I think my banded friend has started to suspect, but until she has the guts to outright ask me, I'm not sharing....)

I haven't even gotten the band yet (scheduled for March 1) and I've already started getting the haters. I wish I had only told my Mom & my Husband. Oh well, ~~mmmm shake them haters off, shake them haters off!!~~ lol

Ugh

So true! all my morbidly obese friends are salivating for me to give up and rejoin their "fat club"

Can't stand it

:(

Aside from a medical issue...the band cannot fail as long as one chooses to stay out of the way and let the band do it's magic....so all those waiting for a downfall will be in for one surproise, if not already.....

But, Have you ever wondered Why are they waiting for our downfall? What gain is in it for them, I told you so, or You failed again. Why do people want anybody to fail at anything? Be an encourager, have optimisitic feeling and NO negativity in your thoughts.

Help someone succeed! Be on the winning team! Our Lord wants all of us to succeed.

Best wishes and keep the Faith.

But, Have you ever wondered Why are they waiting for our downfall? What gain is in it for them, I told you so, or You failed again. Why do people want anybody to fail at anything? Be an encourager, have optimisitic feeling and NO negativity in your thoughts.

Help someone succeed! Be on the winning team! Our Lord wants all of us to succeed.

Best wishes and keep the Faith.

This is an easy question. It is the same reason that vandals will deface historic sites, the mind set that says if I can't accomplish something worthwhile, I can prove I am better than the builders by destroying what they built". We have been taught to make our selves feel better about our own failures by focusing on (and helping cause) the failure in those around us. This is an attitude that has even seeped into the Church.

If you are interested there is a book called "Search for Significance" that discusses this in detail along with suggested courses of action.

so true bandster buddies i have a friend like that i made a mistake to tell her about my band boom tells her sister when i told her to pls keep it prvt i call those kind of ppl stabbers !!! bc they dont care and they will do anything to put u down so you wont continue weight loss

After 3 years of band success, my band started leaking and I started gaining weight. My sister started calling me Miss Piggy, I kid you not. She took my weight loss the hardest - I used to be the fat sister, and suddenly guys were walking past her to talk to me. It was hard for her to take, so she was very excited when I started to struggle with my weight again.

Funnily enough it was also her that made me take stock after 7 months of weight gain and make the decision not to gain another lb. I have struggled but have managed not to gain anymore for 4 months, and in the last few weeks I've started losing again, despite a malfunctioning band.

I also realise more than ever now that it's her insecurity that makes her this way, and I can't help but feel a little sorry for her!