Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok nothing was wrong say er i was fine neck xray seem fine dont doubt symptoms dr says get filled now my head kneck throat hurts i cant swallow once again it feels like something n my throat pain around kneck swallowing solids its very slow i dont know what todo why all of a sudden this comes from nowwhere and this was before third adjustment second one its been since the fourth of jan now this throat ish i run my finger from my chin to the bottom throat n slightly press there its tender n it feels like something there i swallow spit or breathe in i get pain around whole kneck i cant take this im getting a whole unfill friday this is ridiculous im not going to live the rest of my life tortured this way come on really n lb surgeon says its normal hell it aint my food takes a long tine to slide down now it freaking hurts i dont know what todo the cold hurts my neck forget this band

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

I can sure say this a fup greenzone i most def lost some weight

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Not quite sure what the question or query was as your post was really difficult to read.

i know ms rhonda i said i would not post on your threads but again please listen..if you are hurting or in pain, please call and or go see your doctor so they can advise you.

PS: getting the band or any WLS is not a walk in the park. its not easy as some think it is. it was major surgery. i suggest you talk to your doctor. your health is what is important.

I'm so sorry you are hurting so much. I got my band on Jan. 22 and had first good day yesterday. It has been pure hell!! My chest and neck spasms hurt so bad all I could do was cry. The Dr. Said it was the hernia healing and that they could take some of the Fluid out and it might release some of the pain. I didn't want to do that so I just hung in there.the pain is down to just 4 times a day now. I pray you feel better everyday.

Wow sorry for your pain we are all different and for most of us the band is wonderful for some its just not the thing...hope your doctor has some answers for you and you feel better soon.

sounds like you're too tight if your'e having problems swallowing. Definitely contact your doctor, you shouldn't be in pain :(

I had pain in my head, neck, and shoulders with every fill! I have gone 6 years now without any fills. Try to unfill your band and see if the problems go away! Good luck!

R u filled at all? It sounds like ur to tight ..

Ms Rhonda... you are TOO TIGHT. Get complete unfill and go back to liquids for a couple of days, then soft foods, then regular foods in Lap band portions. You must allow yourself to heal. This is a long journey, not a quick trip. Don't allow any more fills. I am afraid for your health. You are trying to lose too fast.

Ok the feeling has slowed down i missed my apt due to me being in a car dealer all day. But im better than before i notice the cold or if i dont eat that throat feeling comes my pcp thinks its what was going on last year n placed me on antibiotics for two weeks my band has settled thanks for concern if i dont completely get better by the end of new week i will go promise but i have adjusted its not like how it was. Prolly a real lymp node problem i had same problem before me n my pcp guessing but they say its not band related idk but im not trying to lose fast even thou im down 56 pounds total scary but content im just looking at saggy skin from it i need to hit gym maybe when my kids go to bed i will sneak off for a hour im bored

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Or if im upset yelling

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION