Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Again I said/meant if you didnt want answers to your post then dont post. You see again you assume what I was writing. Again I can answer any post on this forum if you choose to post it. I do not care if my input is needed or wanted you posted your story and I commented to it. That is all. Now I am moving on from this because apparently you all can't. IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO ANSWER TO YOUR POST THEN DONT POST.

MsMaui - thanks for posting. I thought it was well put and educational. So sorry for the long suffering you went through but major kudos for being so darn persistent to get to the bottom of it! I think not enough people do that and they end up living in constant misery without knowing why. Good luck in making the decision that's best for you. Given how you have handled everything you've gone through so far I don't doubt that you will make a wise choice!

Thank you! I am following up with my gastroenterologist next month. Will post as things evolve.

:ph34r:

********** an egg and grow up. We are all adults here

Really??.... Telling someone to suck an egg and grow up is adult? Wow, I really do dislike people on this forum. What in the world is so horrible about this woman posting her problems on here? IT IS A LAPBAND COMPLICATIONS FORUM... what part of that do you guys not realize??

I don't think she used the word suck ;). None the less...I actually think Cheryl was simply trying to get a better understanding of your full situation. Your post was long, but didn't include everything. I think it's an unrealistic expectation to post and not receive any response on it.

I also think we could be thankful that people actually took the time to read it and care enough to seek to better understand.

People are forever moaning about OH but sometimes I think LBT is as bad.

People are forever moaning about OH but sometimes I think LBT is as bad.

Worse, lol. OH is pretty quiet these days.

I don't think she used the word suck ;). None the less...I actually think Cheryl was simply trying to get a better understanding of your full situation. Your post was long, but didn't include everything. I think it's an unrealistic expectation to post and not receive any response on it.

I also think we could be thankful that people actually took the time to read it and care enough to seek to better understand.

Actually she did, then it was either edited or moderated, but it did indeed say suck. I expect responses and I don't expect everyone to agree with me. I also expect to be treated like an adult and not belittled. I've been polite, responded appropriately, and stated my purpose for the post. I don't object to disagreement, but I won't be bullied into not posting. Guess I'm here for a while.

Sigh...that was a tongue in cheek comment about suck...I read it as though it started with an f...

A sense of humour goes a long way...

It was go out and eat an egg. Thought it might make her feel better since she seems to be in foul humour. Attacks on forum members like Cheryl are not acceptable, especially when they are trying to understand your situation. We do not back down either, so block us or move on.

It was go out and eat an egg. Thought it might make her feel better since she seems to be in foul humour. Attacks on forum members like Cheryl are not acceptable, especially when they are trying to understand your situation. We do not back down either, so block us or move on.

It said "suck an egg" I know what it said but that really doesn't matter. You guys are nothing more than bullies and I hope you can't sleep at night with your behavior! Rest assured you all will be in the same boat sooner or later and I hope no one at all has sympathy for you!

There was no "attack" on Cheryl.

I'm just gonna jump in for a second here...to answer the question of why successful banders are in the "complications forum"....I believe it's becase the new posts show up on the "Recent Topics" section, always present on the righthand side of the website. I read all kinds of posts in random forums because of that little section. Just sayin.