Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well, it's not working! Filled at 3 cc, 11/29 banddate and I am STARVING. I have drank Water & crystal light trying to curb the hunger. It's not working. I'm trying to stick with my plan, but 4 oz of meat cheese and eggs is getting old and its not keeping me full. I would probably kill for a green veggie right now. Is this that band hell I have read about bc this SUCKS! Ok, vent complete.

So why arent you eating vegetables. 3 cc's is not going to make that much of a difference. You wont feel much til maybe 5 or more cc's. Right now you have to have control. You dont have to just eat meat and eggs there are many other things out there you can surely eat.

Im at 3 too and heck maybe four bites im full i eat baked chicken, veggies, lean berf turkey smart choice dinners. Crackers to snack n between or applesauce or fruit. But i think ima get another fill cause i started snacking lol. Im full for three maybe four but im learning its mental

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

I know i need to get in more Fluid i do drink but not much one thing i hate is im sleeping late n missing Breakfast.

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Well' date=' it's not working! Filled at 3 cc, 11/29 banddate and I am STARVING. I have drank Water & crystal light trying to curb the hunger. It's not working. I'm trying to stick with my plan, but 4 oz of meat cheese and eggs is getting old and its not keeping me full. I would probably kill for a green veggie right now. Is this that band hell I have read about bc this SUCKS! Ok, vent complete.[/quote']

Im at 3.9 cc and i know exactly how u feel. Im hungry all the time. Ugh

Your in bandster hell and it could last a while. Most people at this stage eat about 1200 calories per day and try to maintain 8oz or 1 c of food per meal. Have you been given specific instructions why you are only eating meat, cheese and eggs and no fruit or veggies? Good luck and stay with it.

This is when you have to show and develop some self control. I know it is hard because we got the band due to limited self control but you have to want to lose weight more than anything. You will eat your meals then you will drink your Fluid to help fill you up. You will have to find a strength so deep that will help you get through this. We have all been there and from time to time get there again. Hang in there. You will make it.

Protein. Drinking Crystal Light and Water is not going to help you feel satisfied. You should be drinking Protein drinks. In Dr. Duc C. Vuong's book Ultimate Lap-Band Success he says the #1 rule to success is Protein. If you're not getting enough protein you will be hungry all the time.

Get yourself some powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury and succeed!! :D

Good luck!!

If you don't take anything from these helpful and insightful tips ....trust and believe when your fellow bandsters say it's a mental thing it truly is ! I was banded may 25,2012 at 326lbs and on dec 31st ,2012 I met my goal for the year of 240lbs that's an 86lbs loss mind u I also ended up in the emergency room from having a drainage clog and my surgeons office that was supposed to be open closed on a whim ... I was royally pissed because at the emergency room they drained my band completely so at this time I'm more open than you are .... But I am proud to say I have beat the mental battle I'm still walking like a crazy person and eating 5-6 small meals a day lot and lots of Protein packed stuff !!! I go back on jan 8 to start my fills again ... I was so sad thinking that I came all this way and have to start over but then it hit me I'm not starting over ! I'm starting at 240lbs and getting rid of the rest of it forever !!! It's all in your head :D you can do it !!!!!! You band is a tool just utilize it and work on your mind ... It's mind over matter !!!

Protein. Drinking Crystal Light and Water is not going to help you feel satisfied. You should be drinking Protein drinks. In Dr. Duc C. Vuong's book Ultimate Lap-Band Success he says the #1 rule to success is Protein. If you're not getting enough protein you will be hungry all the time.

Get yourself some unjury and succeed!! :D

Good luck!!

liquids do not keep you full. Eat food. There is no reason you can not eat other things and especially vegetables. They are hardly any calories and yes you can eat them. You do not have to be stuck just eating meat, cheese and eggs.

I definitely agree with Cheryl. Unless you were told not to eat veggies for some reason, eat them in small portions with your Protein. Call your nutritionist for more ideas. You can't drink protein only for the rest of your life. You need real foods, just make good choices... hence the nutritionist. If you don't have one, call your surgeon for help in finding one.

Lots of great advice here !!!

Bandster hell is just that HELL.......

being FAT wasnt a walk in the park either....

liquids do not keep you full. Eat food. There is no reason you can not eat other things and especially vegetables. They are hardly any calories and yes you can eat them. You do not have to be stuck just eating meat, cheese and eggs.

I would just like to clarify my answer... Banded Betty Boop said : " I have drank Water & crystal light trying to curb the hunger. It's not working..." therefore I made my comment that she needs to be drinking Protein rather than plain Water and Crystal Light. The Protein will keep her feeling full longer. I don't believe I said that she should not be eating and should only be drinking protein drinks. I will reread and if I did I will correct myself :) I don't want to give the wrong info.

Having said that, the #1 thing that we should all be having is protein. Any doctor will tell you that and any book you read says that same thing. If any of us are eating empty calories not only will we not lose weight but we will be hungry all the time.

I disagree. Drinking calories doesn't keep you full. Eating solids will. And I don't know why vegetables are Not on the diet... From the time I was on mushies I ate Protien, veggies and starch... Granted it was hard at first but after about 3 weeks my body got used to that amount of food and even before full restriction it wasn't that hard.