Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2012 --- Band Buddies Unite!

My doctor suggested swimming and a stationary bicycle, all stuff that is low to no impact since I have a foot and ankle injury. I'm probably going to join a gym that not only offers those things but also Water aerobics, yoga, pilates, and weights for my upper body. If you're mom is not up to water aerobics I know we had a place that offered a class called "gentle joints". I took it years ago and liked it. I was by far the youngest one in the class but it didn't matter. I also suffer from Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and some days I'm just not up to a rigorous workout so the water exercise (in a heated pool) works for me.

Thanks for the response. I don't know why I never thought about getting my mom a stationary bike. That would be low impact and she can stay in the house. I can't get her to go to the gym with me.

Had my second full today! Hopefully it helps. I have 4 cc's in now.

Does anyone else get irritated when other people in your family try to monitor your weight or what you eat and try to tell you what you should be losing? I know they mean well, but it just irks me! My mom wanted to know what the doctor said today and I told her that I told him that I was eating too big of portions and have been at a standstill for 5 weeks and he just said I was still doing good and gave me a fill. She actually told me I was lying and said she's gonna have to start watching what I eat! Really? I love my mom but that made me a little mad. Standstill or not, I think 40lbs in 3.5 months is pretty darn good.

Errkadb are you on myfitnesspal? are you on mine? lol i can't remember who all are on mine. i just got a fill as well...but you are doing MUCH better than me! I actually gained a couple pounds!!!!!!!!! so that makes my 3.5 month weight loss....drum roll please....THREE POUNDS!!!! lol. maybe this fill will help

Errkadb are you on myfitnesspal? are you on mine? lol i can't remember who all are on mine. i just got a fill as well...but you are doing MUCH better than me! I actually gained a couple pounds!!!!!!!!! so that makes my 3.5 month weight loss....drum roll please....THREE POUNDS!!!! lol. maybe this fill will help

I am on MyFitnessPal. I track everything I eat. Bad stuff included. It helps me to do better. I have spurts of bad days and spurts of good days. I count calories more than anything. I hope your fill helps out as well. I tell you I have been really frustrated because at times I feel like I have no restriction at all! The funny thing is, it depends on what I've had to eat that day and my stress level. Sometimes I get full really quickly and other times I feel like a bottomless pit. Still not as bad as the amount of calories I used to eat, but still frustrating. I think the fill I got today is going to help some. I had to stop eating in the middle of my meal. Felt like I would vomit. Hopefully it stays that way! LOL!

what is your username and i will add you? You can already eat after a fill? my dr makes me stay on full liquids for 24-48 hours after a fill. dang.

what is your username and i will add you? You can already eat after a fill? my dr makes me stay on full liquids for 24-48 hours after a fill. dang.

Errikadb

Errikadb and DisplayName I just want you both to know that I know exactly how you feel. I feel as if I have no restriction at all. We are all in this together. Where are you both in fills? I go for second one tomorrow.

I just had my second fill today. I think it is going to help. I feel a little bit more restriction. Thank God!

Naturallyjai,

I had my 3rd fill. My dr will not tell me how much I have in my band, he says I should not worry about that. I will tell you my second fill brought me to 4 ml. I have no idea how much he just put in. I am on liquids only for today and feel no difference yet.

Does anyone feel like they hardly have any restriction? I'm getting a little discouraged. I haven't lost anything for the past month. I wonder if it may be because of my Fluid status though. I haven't been drinking as much water' date=' and then craving salt. I feel like my body is going through some sort of wacky stage right now. We finally got our Taebo dvds in the mail, so I'm going to try to step it up and do liquids for a couple of days to give my system a boost.[/quote']

I feel the SAME way no lose in a month! I'm eating right I'm exercising and the scale won't move. I can't figure out what's wrong!

Has anyone started to crave salt? I never used to add table salt to cooked food' date=' but I have been craving it for the last few weeks !![/quote']

Omg yes! Salt and sugar!!

pre-op wt 344, current wt. 289.6

Naturallyjai' date='

I had my 3rd fill. My dr will not tell me how much I have in my band, he says I should not worry about that. I will tell you my second fill brought me to 4 ml. I have no idea how much he just put in. I am on liquids only for today and feel no difference yet.[/quote']

My doctor does the same thing. My first was 2.5 ccs that's only he made a mistake when he gave me the form I had seen it. I had my 3rd fill 4/8 and I think I'm close to the green zone. I have noticed that I won't hardly eat one day and then ill eat a bit more the next day. Mornings now until about 10:00 am or so most days I can barely eat anything and I think that why ill eat more some days than others because I will be up later.

pre-op wt 344, current wt. 289.6