Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

IM LIKE SO SICK N TIRED OF THIS PERSON

Okay im so ready to get it started i did an at home 30min workoit but im so ready to run it out at my gym. Do i need to slow down n just heal. Yesterday i brokedown i was hungry every two hrs im scared to eat restlest etc. Today i had eggs n cheese n applesauce and im finally full lets see how long that last. Im so ready for a fill so i can get the ball rolling it feels like im at a standstill. 12 days post 30 down not seeing it hungry. Last night i pulled into a popeyes my husband went nuts on the phone i cryed out im so hungry n drove away. I became iritated fussy i had to take my ativan. I was highly pissed not eating then eating but hungry all over again. To boredom and wanting to go hard in the gym idk. Had to vent out guys

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

well, if you are hungry, eat.

just eat smart (Protein filled foods fill you up).

veggies and fruit are great options as are Protein shakes

if you are needing a (quick fix). also drink all day long to tackle

hunger. are you hungry or just think you are??

you own this. hang in there.

Welcome to "Bandsters Hell", sorry for you, but I enjoy company.

We have to stick to our Want power right now. Not I want fried chicken lol, but I want good health. I want to feel good in my skin, I want to do whatever it takes to get my life back.

What is it you really really want?

You can do this, hang on!

well' date=' if you are hungry, eat.

just eat smart (Protein filled foods fill you up).

veggies and fruit are great options as are Protein shakes

if you are needing a (quick fix). also drink all day long to tackle

hunger. are you hungry or just think you are??

you own this. hang in there.[/quote']

Im hungry every two hrs i guess i need to step my protein up some one min im scared to eat the next im shaky cuz i didnt eat

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Im hungry every two hrs i guess i need to step my Protein up some one min im scared to eat the next im shaky cuz i didnt eat

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

food is NOT the enemy. just the amount and the type of food...so again, eat if you are truly hungry. (take a drink of something and see

if that helps--i do that all day long)...if you would have ate at popeyes, you would have enjoyed that food moment briefly and then felt like crap. i know because i was a binger/purger.

def get that Protein in. it is your filler if you will.

it is your bodys fuel... you can do this if you want too.

if you want to, do not let NOTHING or no one stand in your way.

Hang in there it is all about choices. I agree up your Protein it helps you stay full longer. I eat alot of greek yogurt to get me to my next meal (it surprises me what a fewsponns can do!). Also, drinking tons of Water helps me. Some days I have 3-4 32 oz bottles of water.

You will get through this to the next phase. We promise :)

You are 12 days post op? I would imagine you are still on fluids, or mushies. I found Soup to help, because it felt (in my head) more like a meal.

Omg 30 pounds down that's GREAT I'm 13 days post op and I haven't lost a pound since pre op!! I haven't been eating alot at all! Have u lost 30 since after the surgery? Am I doing something wrong??? U should be very proud u r doing great !! Keep it head up :)

Remember not to eat until you are full, eat until you are satisfied... On mushies or solids You should be eating about 3 oz protien, 1/2 c vegs and 1/4 c starch at every meal.

Omg 30 pounds down that's GREAT I'm 13 days post op and I haven't lost a pound since pre op!! I haven't been eating alot at all! Have u lost 30 since after the surgery? Am I doing something wrong??? U should be very proud u r doing great !! Keep it head up :)

You're not doing anything wrong candy. The first 6wks are for healing, not losing. Just stick with your Drs plan and the weight will start to come off after your body adjust.

Biggest mistake is to compare yourself to someone else. We're all built different.

You're doing great!

Okay im so ready to get it started i did an at home 30min workoit but im so ready to run it out at my gym. Do i need to slow down n just heal. Yesterday i brokedown i was hungry every two hrs im scared to eat restlest etc. Today i had eggs n cheese n applesauce and im finally full lets see how long that last. Im so ready for a fill so i can get the ball rolling it feels like im at a standstill. 12 days post 30 down not seeing it hungry. Last night i pulled into a popeyes my husband went nuts on the phone i cryed out im so hungry n drove away. I became iritated fussy i had to take my ativan. I was highly pissed not eating then eating but hungry all over again. To boredom and wanting to go hard in the gym idk. Had to vent out guys

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Ok msrhonda you need to take a big breath and relax. The others have given you excellent advice. You are in the healing phase if you feel up to exercising walk and don't over do it, get clearance from your aftercare team about going to the gym. Hunger at this stage is normal, if you need to eat every few hours do so, space out your food, make it healthy, lots if Protein. You can put anything in the blender and mush it up. Again be certain it's healthy.

Drink Water, sip all day I found it really helped keep my hunger at bay once it returned.

Also keep yourself busy and distracted from food.< /p>

Even if you get a fill soon it won't necessarily get you into the greenzone, you may be lucky enough but the majority of us need multiple fills to get there and that could be several months.

Now is the time to start getting it together and making those mental changes that are part of this journey. I know it's hard, so many of us have and are going through it. If you really want to succeed you need to start making those changes one day at a time. Be good to yourself, let your body heal with rest and good nutrition.

You've done amazingly so far with your loss and you should be proud.

Best wishes to you.