Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

Hey Sarge, I'm reporting in a little earlier, since I lost track of days and reported late last week. :eekB: I have a -1.5 lb loss. woohoo! I had been getting a little depressed as I was holding a little Water at that time of the month and it looks like I lost that. I still have been a little erratic about my exercise, but I'm recommitting myself.

I'm reporting in Sarge, I think I'll be weighing in every Sunday for the Challenge. I'm -5 from last Sunday at 221.

Morning fellow soliders, just reporting in...well stats for the past week. Even though my weight stats here in my sig line show a gain, here's the lowdown of my week....I was up and down on the scales, Monday last week weigh in was 240, then I was up to 246 by Thursday (YIKES!:angry ) I went to my regular doc and he kicked butt as I assumed he would and gave me a tough-love talk, put me on blood pressure pills and said "it is up to you what happens next" telling me that I can get back off the BP pills if I lose the weight and keep a REGULAR exercise plan in place and he suggested that while I do not have any restriction right now and am waiting on getting my fills started again that I re-join weight watchers for the accountability and support meetings. So....there was a meeting that very night and I went and rejoined and have been sticking to the WW program since Friday and my scales are down 4 pounds!!! :clap2: :clap2: It might be Water weight but at least it is a loss! :eekB: I even survived WW over the weekend without cheating! Weekends are hardest for me. So now to revamp my goals for this week they are:

• Exercise at least 30 minutes EVERY day.
  • Get in 123 oz of water every day, no exceptions.
  • Stay on the Weight watchers points program
  • Stop snacking after supper before going to bed.
  • Get in my 123 oz of water every day, no exceptions.... Did I say that already. I have to keep repeating it in my head maybe it will stick if I say it enough!!!

Sorry for the long post, thanks for listening and for your encouragement. Good luck to all of you!! We can do this TOGETHER!!

LBT BOOTCAMP SPRING 2006 -

Goal weight for June 30th - 225 pounds

4-10 - Weight 243 lbs

4-17 - Weight 243

4-24 - Weight 240

5-1 - Weight 242 (up 2 pounds :faint: :think )

5-8

5-15

5-22

5-29

6-5

6-12

6-19

6-26

6-30

Morning Sarge and friends,

Up 1 pound this week and down over 1 % Body Fat

I have been making some bad choices in food, But workout faithfully every other day.

:clap2: :clap2:

Good morning. wt today is 169 and body fat still shows 41% on my scale. I'll be out of town balance of this week and Monday of next - am commited to exercise one to one and a half hrs a day 6 days a week, Water away from food, 1100 calories daily to keep the wt loss going. If I can figure out someone elses computor I'll get myself logged in next week on time. If not it will be Tuesday next week before I can enter wt and inches.

Good morning Sarge,

I had a great week and weekend and I am proud to show you some progress. Here are my stats:

LBT BOOTCAMP SPRING 2006

Highest weight 240lbs, lost 5 before surgery

Starting 04/10 at 235 lbs. BMI=43.00

Date Weight Lbs. Lost BMI

04/10/2006 235lbs -5 43.00%

04/24/2006 219lbs -16 40.10%

05/01/2006 216lbs -3 39.50%

05/08/2006

05/15/2006

05/22/2006

05/29/2006

06/05/2006

06/12/2006

06/19/2006

06/26/2006

06/30/2006

05/01/2006 loss in inches 10.5 total from 04/24/2006

Neck - 15.00 (-0)

Arms - 14.00 (-1)

Bust - 45.00 (-.5)

Chest - 42.50 (-2.5)

Waist - 46.50 (-2.0)

Hips - 52.00 (-1.5)

Thigh - 28.50 (-2.0)

Calf - 18.25 (-.5)

Ankle - 10.50 (-.5)

Wrist - 06.75 (-0)

Well SARGE I'm reporting in with more mental progress than physical scale progress....but either way it is progress....here goes.... I walk an intire hour this morning and was even able at times to get jogging some. I felt great afterwards and am drinking alot of Water. So far today I've had lowfat cottage cheese (now that I got a slight unfill I'm able to eat it???) And some small bites of tomatoes in it. Planning on some tuna for lunch and some baked chicken at dinner. My head seems to be screwed on straight these last couple weeks BUT NO WEIGHT LOSS!!! UHHHH!!! Anyway I'm just trusting that with dicipline and time I will see results on the scale again..... ONWARD MARCH......HUT 2,3,4 HUT!!!!!!

Well this was my post for last week and look at me now!!!! 4 pounds down in one week....I just needed to get my butt in gear change a few bad habits and WOW the scale went down!!! This offically makes me down 100 pounds in all!!!! YIPPI!!!! HUT 2,3,4 HUT!!!! :clap2:

Jamie - Woo hoo! 100 pounds gone ! Hang on to something tight while I do the Happy Dance for you!!! That is AWSOME! Keep up the good work.

Good morning all...

Just checking in...was on vacation last week. Didn't do to well. I ate everything in site! UGH!

Making a promise to do better this week and get my butt in gear! Promise to start back working out and making better food choices!

Will report back next week! Have a great week everyone!

HOLY COW!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

That is some fantastic news!!!! Good for you and 100lbs WOO HOO!!!

That is my first goal and I can't wait to hit it!!! You are my hero!

Keep up the good work!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Good morning all...

Just checking in...was on vacation last week. Didn't do to well. I ate everything in site! UGH! Came home and I have gained two pounds. Not as bad as previous vacations, but not good either.

Making a promise to do better this week and get my butt in gear! Promise to start back working out and making better food choices!

Will report back next week! Have a great week everyone!

Wow Jamie, way to go on the 100 pounds loss!!! That's awesome!!!!!!!! :)

Reporting in with a 3 pound loss. I'm excited by it because it just changed me from a turtle to a rabbit, heh. I'm now averaging a touch more then 1 pound a week, woohooo!!

Yes Janet and Jammin & Losin and everyone! You guys rock! I love it.

Way to go, Jamie!!!

I am down 4 more pounds this week! Yeah! I was pretty sick, but STILL got most of my exercise in!