Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Play Fat Trivia.....

Not fair having a trivia game w/o me. I knew all the answers (as soon as I read them on the thread)....

Hey Banjo....how close to 500?

Why is Lassie on a BB's topic? I thought we were private? I am feeling invaded. Help Princess CG, save us! :o

The more I thought about your post (and that some people clicked Like) the more hurt I became. I have never said anything negative on this forum to anyone. I came on this forum to get help for my addiction to food and now I stayed on it to still get help, but also to help the newbie’s. Then someone compared my name to a dog (oh my, did that hurt) abet a beautiful dog but a dog none the less. I am not sure if you thought you were being funny (but at my expense) I did not think it was funny. I am sure that you will think I am being too sensitive and maybe I am, but I cannot remember the last time I felt so bullied.

I will try in the future not to post on anything you comment on. Have a good day and God Bless.

LASSIE

The more I thought about your post (and that some people clicked Like) the more hurt I became. I have never said anything negative on this forum to anyone. I came on this forum to get help for my addiction to food and now I stayed on it to still get help' date=' but also to help the newbie’s. Then someone compared my name to a dog (oh my, did that hurt) abet a beautiful dog but a dog none the less. I am not sure if you thought you were being funny (but at my expense) I did not think it was funny. I am sure that you will think I am being too sensitive and maybe I am, but I cannot remember the last time I felt so bullied.

I will try in the future not to post on anything you comment on. Have a good day and God Bless

LASSIE[/quote']

Lassie non of us meant to hurt you. We joke and pick on each other, please know that we were just having fun and being silly little girls. You are not being too sensitive, you were hurt and for that we are deeply sorry.

You are welcome to invade us ANYTIME. We are all here for the love and support of our fellow bandsters. We just show our love by cutting up with each other.

Please except my apology for all my BB friends. We meant to be funny.

The more I thought about your post (and that some people clicked Like) the more hurt I became. I have never said anything negative on this forum to anyone. I came on this forum to get help for my addiction to food and now I stayed on it to still get help, but also to help the newbie’s. Then someone compared my name to a dog (oh my, did that hurt) abet a beautiful dog but a dog none the less. I am not sure if you thought you were being funny (but at my expense) I did not think it was funny. I am sure that you will think I am being too sensitive and maybe I am, but I cannot remember the last time I felt so bullied.

I will try in the fut

ure not to post on anything you comment on. Have a good day and God Bless.

Lassie,

Please accept a sincere apology. First, I just assumed your screen name was the name of what looked like a pet's picture. In no way was I calling you a dog. Heck, my name is after a musical instrument!! And it was a play on words ban +jo(short for joanne).

I was psyched to have someone else join the game.honestly.

And Aj is right on, we goof on each other all the time, if you read back you'll see how Chez and I were going at it. But all in fun.

I hope you believe me.

Joanne Edwards

LASSIE

I will try in the future not to post on anything you comment on. Have a good day and God Bless.

LASSIE

OMG Lassie, I never intended to poke fun at your name. Most of us on the trivia game are members of a social group, so I ASSumed this was one of our posts. I guess I made and A$$ out of me. Please forgive me. I was just harping because we have new members to the social group and I have not met them all. All of the Banded B's are very supportive and loving. Even if we are B' in private!

So sorry to cause you pain. Thank you for coming back to tell us all how you felt! That takes guts girl and we respect you for it!

Oh my, my BB's are in trouble lol. I am more then sure they were not trying to hurt you.

as so called leader of this wild and cray cray group of princesses..., i assure everyone, none of us would insult, bully, pick on, talk nasty to or about anyone..................(but to each other)

we love and support everyone and we will help everyone.

this subject now closed.