Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Bandwagon Supporters

Getting my first fill on wed! What does it feel like?

I had my first fill last Thursday I didn't feel much just pressure from the doc finding the port and they had me sip some Water to make sure I can swallow ok.

Thanks! I am def looking forward to it!

So far so good. I'm going totally low carb and high Protein with eating. Atkins style so to speak. I'll be 4 weeks post op this Friday. Since I started eating soft foods this week like chicken and fish my weight loss seems to have jump started again. Although I'm still only eating a couple of tablespoons in the morning and about 4 ounces of protein for lunch and dinner. No hunger in between meals and I'm not up to one cup yet. So far 31 lbs lost from pre-op to now. How about everyone else?

Congrats on the weight loss. I started my soft foods stage early and I am at a stand still with my weight loss. They had to up my food intake because I was constantly hungry. My total weight loss is 21 lbs. I get my first fill 1/21. I hope it helps out. I walk or exercise 3 times a week. Hopefully this will also help out!

Current pre-op wt 344 down 324

Victorious - Congrats in the weight loss! You sound like you are doing well! My weight loss just started back up again when I started solid foods this past week. Hang tight...it's not you. Most likely the body just adjusting!

Congrats on the weight loss. I started my soft foods stage early and I am at a stand still with my weight loss. They had to up my food intake because I was constantly hungry. My total weight loss is 21 lbs. I get my first fill 1/21. I hope it helps out. I walk or exercise 3 times a week. Hopefully this will also help out!

How are you doing long time no read lol hows the journey are you rewdy for your first fill. Hows the lost hows the mental part of it going??? What is your goal. Hope your recovered good

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

How are you doing long time no read lol hows the journey are you rewdy for your first fill. Hows the lost hows the mental part of it going??? What is your goal. Hope your recovered good

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

I ended up gaining 2 lbs but I think it was related to we as women being so lucky! Lol, then I lost 1.1 lbs. I'm actually doing pretty good mentally and physically. Having the band has jumped started my motivation. I have been doing some sort of exercise almost daily. From null to full! Lol. My recovery is well! I am nervous because I had to squeeze into my car the other day and hope I did not knock anything loose!!! I get filled Monday. Ill keep u updated.

How's it going?? I'm not on here much except for weekends since I went back to work.

Victorious - Congrats in the weight loss! You sound like you are doing well! My weight loss just started back up again when I started solid foods this past week. Hang tight...it's not you. Most likely the body just adjusting!

Hey Jewelsm1127, how are you doing?? Hope all is well. You're close to being filled right?

Victorious - I'm awesome, thank you for asking! My next appt is the 2nd week of February. The week before last I lost 5 lbs and this past week 2.5. I am still at about 3/4 - 1 cup of food 3 times a day and I'm good with that. No hunger in between so far. If it continues that way I'm not going to get filled. My mental will is still strong and I would rather wait to get filled until I really needed. So far, I'm not regretting a single thing. How about you? Hanging in there?

Victorious - I'm awesome, thank you for asking! My next appt is the 2nd week of February. The week before last I lost 5 lbs and this past week 2.5. I am still at about 3/4 - 1 cup of food 3 times a day and I'm good with that. No hunger in between so far. If it continues that way I'm not going to get filled. My mental will is still strong and I would rather wait to get filled until I really needed. So far, I'm not regretting a single thing. How about you? Hanging in there?

My will power is somewhat strong, but not as strong as yours! LOL, I had , to increase my intake because I was soo hungry physically. I called and they told me to increase my food intake. I am eating about a cup of food a meal

Victorious - From everything I'm reading 1 cup is the norm. I have the permission to eat that much I just haven't gotten there yet. Not sure if it's because mentally I was set for all of this or what. But that's why I figure I ride that wave as long as it lasts! Then when I come back here whining I'm hungreeeeeeeee, I'll go get that fill! :-) It sounds like you are still doing great. And fills are there for a reason so use it if you need it...nothing wrong with that, that's for sure.

Thanks Jewelsm1127

Still not losing just down 20 which I was always good at losing in the past. My doc kinda rushed me through the 1month post op and wouldn't give me a fill even though I wanted one badly. I mentioned I had a tiny bit of trouble with a piece of beef. I am trying daily and drinking alot Water. I'm still hungry....

I had my first fill last week, I'm at 4.5cc. I'm not losing any weight, have no restriction, and I'm always hungry. I work out 5x/wk.Anyone else having this problem? What am I doing wrong? Help!!!!!!

I had my first fill last week' date=' I'm at 4.5cc. I'm not losing any weight, have no restriction, and I'm always hungry. I work out 5x/wk.Anyone else having this problem? What am I doing wrong? Help!!!!!![/quote']

I had a fill on Tuesday and I still fill hunger. I am at 5 cc.

I ended up gaining 2 lbs but I think it was related to we as women being so lucky! Lol' date=' then I lost 1.1 lbs. I'm actually doing pretty good mentally and physically. Having the band has jumped started my motivation. I have been doing some sort of exercise almost daily. From null to full! Lol. My recovery is well! I am nervous because I had to squeeze into my car the other day and hope I did not knock anything loose!!! I get filled Monday. Ill keep u updated.

How's it going?? I'm not on here much except for weekends since I went back to work.

Current pre-op wt 344 down 324[/quote']

Great i run into some things and i learn about them im glad youre doing good keep.it up

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION