Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What kind of protein dink is everyone drinking?

Thank goodness someone told me about Unjury. I tried some of the others and they were nasty! I have stocked up on the chocolate, unflavored and the strawberry sorbet Unjury. It may cost a little more than some in the stores, but to me it is well worth it!! Good luck with your surgery...:)

WOW I am completely shocked with all the options of the protien shakes.

I am currently on the PRE-OP Diet and this is what my Diet consists of

5 Carnation Instant Breakfast per day

2-3 fruits or vegies

1 cup of broth

64-100 ounces of 0 cal 0 carb Fluid

So this is what my diet is everyday

7am 1 Carnation Instant Breakfast and a piece of fruit

10am 1 Carnation Instant Breakfast

12 pm healthly choice vegatable Soup this counts as your veggie and broth

3pm 1 carnation instant breakfast

6 pm 2 carnation instant breakfast and a peice of fruit

8 pm 1 sugarfree Jello

And of course I have to take my muli Vitamin and Vitamin D as well and also push all the Water down my throat

This is day 6 on this pre op diet and I have lost 11 pounds

I never lost that much weight in a short period of time

My newest recipe - some kind of Protein I bought at WM, coms in a silver/geay container. Bought it in vanilla. Mix with Carb Countdown FF milk, DaVinci SF "Kahlua" flavoring, and ice. Tastes similar to a mudslide. :)

If you don't mind the cost, GNC has the Protein pudding (Sylvester Stallone brand) and it is VERY VERY GOOD! It's 100 cals, 0 carbs (no sugar), 2 grms of fat, and 20 grms of protein. It's like a treat for me, I love it. I eat it every morning and for Snacks too.

Another option is the big jug of 100% whey Protein Powder at GNC. You make a shake w/ it and skim milk and splenda and a few frozen strawberries and it is yummy.

Thanks everyone Iam going to get some of this stuff over the next few weeks and see what I can come up with......Sounds like some of you have it figured out.:biggrin1:

I'm only allowed specific Protein Shakes allowed by my doctor. I'm 3 weeks pre op and use carb solutions choc. they are pretty good and smell nice too. I buy them off of drugstore.com

Cambridge! It is sooo yummy when blended with crushed ice. I even prefer it to a regular milkshake!

I just type in cambridgediet.com and a website comes up that will give you all the info on the product. I am in the process of becoming a distributor but still have paperwork to do.

For first time buyers they have a good deal on 1 months worth of the product. They give an extra can of the powder and also a variety sample of the nutrition bars (if you can have that).

I have used it off and on for about 3 years and have been using it religiously since I was banded last Sept.

Oh my goodness, I haven't heard of the Cambridge diet in years. I followed it in highschool (yes, sigh, 20 years ago). I was in the shower one morning and passed out. My mother took me to the doctor and he said I was suffering from malnutrition and to take me to breakfast and make me eat pancakes, eggs and bacon. I do remember even back then it tasted good though. And, I am sure it has come a long way in 20 years.

I drink the Isopure Dutch chocolate. Put it in a blender with 1% milk and some ice. I really like it even my 7 year old niece likes it. You can get it at GNC. Also for the clear liquid diet Isopure H2O all the flavors are kind of funny tasting for I put a little bit of sugar free Tang in it or Crystal light and its pretty good. I also make popsycles with it.